What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Scarlett Johansson's new "Lucky You" tattoo...hot or not? (1 Viewer)

attaché case

Footballguy
:wall:

It looks like a friggin jailhouse tat

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/scarlett_johansson_lucky_new_ink_EjsOlvYFM5541AOObqNY1O

"In perhaps a message to her future lovers, the “Hitchcock” actress commissioned French tattoo and graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk to etch the ink after she attended an exhibition of his work at Le Salon in Paris."

Seriously? And she saw this guys work, and STILL let him do it? Did she not look at the drawing before he inked it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a tat person. But if it has some meaning to you go for it. If I was seeing it in private and in person I might agree that I was lucky. Otherwise that looks horrible. Poor quality work.

I am not a tat person. But if it has some meaning to you go for it. If I was seeing it in private and in person I might agree that I was lucky. Otherwise that looks horrible. Poor quality work.
Well that goes without saying...but for Pete's sake, she can afford good work...

That is by a celebrated artist who has exhibitions of his "work"? It's like a doodle on a fourth-grader's notebook. :confused:

Not hot. Also kinda sad she shared it with the media. If you're going to do something like that don't be an attention whore about it.

Nobody finds tattoos dumber than me, but that's not a big deal. It's fine.

And the Scarlett's not hot schtick is great stuff.

0% of tats are hot.

100% of them are stupid.

It continually shocks me people want to do this to themselves and pay good money for it

The only way I can understand them is if you are corporate sponsored and are getting paid to do it.

she wasn't hot to begin with, this just makes her more of a :tfp:
Let's try and be serious here.
Deadly. Not interested whatsoever. Dumb blond who looks like someone punched her in the mouth a la Angelina.Gimme Mila Kunis every day and twice on Sundays over that trailer trash.
I'd also prefer Mila Kunis, but that doesn't mean Scarlett Johansson isn't a babe herself. Pretty sure she ain't dumb either, pretty sure she's considerably more intelligent than Mila Kunis anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadly. Not interested whatsoever. Dumb blond who looks like someone punched her in the mouth a la Angelina.Gimme Mila Kunis every day and twice on Sundays over that trailer trash.
I'd also prefer Mila Kunis, but that doesn't mean Scarlett Johansson isn't a babe herself. Pretty sure she ain't dumb either, pretty sure she's considerably more intelligent than Mila Kunis anyway.
That is a cool story brother.

:goodposting: She's obviously normal world hot, but as far as celebrities go that are known for their hotness outside of the obviously large boobage, I never got the appeal. Also the nekkid leaked pictures of her are nothing special at all.

Ahhh... the good ole' FFA.

The magical place where dudes who've never bedded better than a 5, and are married to women like this can pretend that they don't find the likes of Scarlett Johansson attractive.

It looks like a friggin jailhouse tat

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/scarlett_johansson_lucky_new_ink_EjsOlvYFM5541AOObqNY1O

"In perhaps a message to her future lovers, the “Hitchcock” actress commissioned French tattoo and graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk to etch the ink after she attended an exhibition of his work at Le Salon in Paris."

Seriously? And she saw this guys work, and STILL let him do it? Did she not look at the drawing before he inked it?

Awesome work by this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread