What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stopping in to say "Hello", also now answering questions (1 Viewer)

How you been brother?

Tell me. We all know that at one time you had all of your feathers numbered for occasions when they might perhaps get blown off of your body by that pesky little chicken hawk, or perhaps the dog. What I am wondering is this, as technology has changed and grown have you used any of the new technologies to inventory and identify your feathers and to rapidly map them to the correct location for re-insertion should they get blown off.

Four fairly hot married 40-year old MILF's go to an all-inclusive Mexican resort for a 'girls only' vacation. How many of them collect dots?

ETA: What color and how many of each?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which college coach had a better first year with his new program, Charlie Strong or Chris Peterson?

Who is the biggest obstacle in Seattle's way for a berth in the Super Bowl?

Will the Mariners make the playoffs in 2015?

What did you get your wife for Xmas?

Which college coach had a better first year with his new program, Charlie Strong or Chris Peterson?

Petersen probably had the better year, but it was a mild disappointment. Strong's work on changing the culture in Austin will pay dividends, but if he isn't careful they might be paid to the guy who follows him.

This is going to sound weird, but I think it is the St. Louis Rams. I expect the Seahawks to beat the Cardinals, who might as well be starting you at QB next week. Which will make the game against St. Louis for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. If the Seahawks get that, I think the are most likely back in the Super Bowl. If they don't, the road becomes MUCH harder. So I think that game is the most important.

I am going to go with the odds and say no, the Mariners will continue to disappoint.

I bought her an outrageously expensive shearling coat.

I am going to go with the odds and say no, the Mariners will continue to disappoint.
What if they sign Sherzer?

If they sign him he will still be somebody I have never heard of and it will continue to be baseball, which I care about only slightly more than soccer.

Are you working at Microsoft? When did you graduate? (My brother is a "RedmondLonghorn" too, you may know him, 2004 grad)

How you been brother?

Tell me. We all know that at one time you had all of your feathers numbered for occasions when they might perhaps get blown off of your body by that pesky little chicken hawk, or perhaps the dog. What I am wondering is this, as technology has changed and grown have you used any of the new technologies to inventory and identify your feathers and to rapidly map them to the correct location for re-insertion should they get blown off.
Four fairly hot married 40-year old MILF's go to an all-inclusive Mexican resort for a 'girls only' vacation. How many of them collect dots?

ETA: What color and how many of each?
Open questions that were accidentally missed...

If they sign him he will still be somebody I have never heard of and it will continue to be baseball, which I care about only slightly more than soccer.
Does the Seattle Sounders local popularity surprise you or does the national media over blow it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Does the Seattle Sounders local popularity surprise you or does the national media over blow it?
I don't think it is overblown. They are legitimately popular here. Both with families where there are kids that are very into soccer and also with stupid hipsters who aren't fans of any other sports but have decided "futbol" is hip.

I don't like soccer generally and the MLS is an inferior soccer product. So bah.

I am forgetting aliai. Are you tanner or the hedge fund trader?
Tanner wishes...
I thought so. Are you back at work? Same industry or something new?
Director of Research at a Boutique Research firm. We do Macro, Quant, Technicals and some other stuff. Focused on Energy & Industrials. Adding Financials and maybe Consumer soon.

Terrible industry and business model, but we have killed it with our calls and have grown revenues 8x over the last twelve months (admittedly off a very small base).

I now work from home rather than spending most of every week in SF. Definitely has its positives and negatives. No more strippers, etc. in my life. Am remarried (and Wife 2.0 is so much better) so there isn't a need for them anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread