What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sirius radio (1 Viewer)

gchuva

Footballguy
Does Sirius have 24 hours of original fantasy content, or is it repeats? Trying to figure out if I want a subscription

There are repeats. Plus it's not only NFL. They also talk other fantasy sports as well. I had it for 2 years and loved it. It's money when you are having to drive through games, but can listen to any game you want--or the fantasy station (which is like the Redzone channel for radio). I miss my subscription.

Repeats, and the quality varies widely. Some decent insight, but way too much time spent on listener who do I start.

Have to mention one unlistenable segment on Mondays in which the host throws out random percentages on listener odds to win on Monday night players.

THey repeat shows, but it does have a ton of content. I listen regularly just because it's fantasy football on the radio, but to be completely honest, most of the shows are very vanilla compared to what you're probably expecting. Some of the hosts are horrendous and seem to have no knowledge of fantasy football (there are some that are pretty much baseball "experts" and are forced into football talk)...and even the football dedicated ones aren't that good, often giving horrible advice that will have you screaming at the radio. There are exceptions to the rule, of course...but I can't recall a single time that I've actually found a host say anything insightful. Occasionally a guest will though.

Overall, I like hearing about fantasy football but there is just too much time talking about individual listener questions that I could care less about...should I trade for D. Murray? Should I drop Patterson? A lot of it is the assistant coaches forum on the radio but there is some good info here and there that keeps me listening. Would much rather a Bloom on the couch type show where they talk big picture strategy and situations.

I used to just listen to the NFL but have started some of the fantasy channel too. Not bad. Between the 2 worth the price IMO

I have been a Sirius subscriber for about 8 years or so. I have heard about this fantasy channel, but don't have it. Are there different tiers of memberships or something?

Just called Sirius Radio.  What a bunch of #### heads.  Horrible customer service reps - insisted that I had a customer account number even though I had just been a trial member.  Maybe I did - but I can't access it now - I can no longer log in to get account information.  

I don't have a Sirius in the car - I am in the car about 25 minutes a day usually ...if that.  I just want the streaming for my laptop to listen to fantasy football stuff.

They have no deals.  None.  You want everything including regular Sirius Radio - that's $20/mo.  Want to add streaming internet for your laptop - that's another $4/mo.  

Oh, you want to just stream to your laptop - that's $16/mo.

No discussion, no offers, no nothing.  Suck my #### Sirius Radio.  

I've renewed twice (six month intervals) with the total package. That covers my car and streaming on smartphone or pc for $60.61 for six months. 

Just called Sirius Radio.  What a bunch of #### heads.  Horrible customer service reps - insisted that I had a customer account number even though I had just been a trial member.  Maybe I did - but I can't access it now - I can no longer log in to get account information.  

I don't have a Sirius in the car - I am in the car about 25 minutes a day usually ...if that.  I just want the streaming for my laptop to listen to fantasy football stuff.

They have no deals.  None.  You want everything including regular Sirius Radio - that's $20/mo.  Want to add streaming internet for your laptop - that's another $4/mo.  

Oh, you want to just stream to your laptop - that's $16/mo.

No discussion, no offers, no nothing.  Suck my #### Sirius Radio.  
Yep I'm irritated too. I've been able to get the all access programming (only one with FF) @ $50ish 5-6 months including internet for the last 3-4 years. Now they are talking $100+ BS. I called more than once.

I've been willing to walk but it's pissing me off.

Users who are viewing this thread