What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many times a game does Drew Brees lick his fingers? (1 Viewer)

Hoss_Cartwright

Footballguy
I say about 120. That boy is going to get something he doesn't want one of these days.

Almost as irritating as Nomar Garciaparra's ritual, but not quite.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife doesn't watch much football, but did watch the game with me on Saturday. She noticed it right away.

If I were younger, I'd have made a :banned: game out of it.

He saw Dan Marino do it... looks like it works.
...but Marino didn't give his fingers a bath between every play.
Yes he did.
No he didn't. He only did it some of the time. Nothing compared to the habit Brees has.
Brees kind of annoys me with the way he enters a huddle too. Ok, guy we get it, you want to be viewed as intense.
He IS intense. I don't know if he's worried about how he's viewed.

Yes he did.
No he didn't. He only did it some of the time. Nothing compared to the habit Brees has.
Brees kind of annoys me with the way he enters a huddle too. Ok, guy we get it, you want to be viewed as intense.
He IS intense. I don't know if he's worried about how he's viewed.
He's viewed as a good guy whose in game antics are slightly annoying. In the time it took you to read that, he licked his fingers 4 times.

3?

I mean we all know he has a tootsie pop under each of those banana hands. I'm just looking for the owl doing the countdown.

Yes he did.
He did it a lot. I saw. Neither of us can prove it though unless we watch old Miami games and mark down every finger lickin' moment. I don't have the tape or the time to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread