What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stephen King's Big Driver (1 Viewer)

CurlyNight

Footballguy
Anyone see this tonight on Lifetime? Pretty good. Can't tell if it was for real or imagined. Good King stuff. It'll be on again tomorrow same channel, and I'm sure repeated as all Lifetime movies are.

I watched about ten minutes of this last night but it reminded me of something you'd see on the lifetime channel.

I watched about ten minutes of this last night but it reminded me of something you'd see on the lifetime channel.
Yes, the first 1/2 hour is very lifetime-y, but the movie was pretty King like imo. How about if it was on a different channel? Would you still think the same way?

Good story in a good collection from King but, like most things, doesn't begin to carry over in the tv version.

To answer the OP, in the story, it was not imagined. It really happened to the woman.

Good story in a good collection from King but, like most things, doesn't begin to carry over in the tv version.

To answer the OP, in the story, it was not imagined. It really happened to the woman.
I don't think many of King's movies are as good as it is in print. I think that's in general as I can't think of a movie based on a book that was actually better than the book (assuming nothing is changed from it).

I don't think many of King's movies are as good as it is in print. I think that's in general as I can't think of a movie based on a book that was actually better than the book (assuming nothing is changed from it).
Primal Fear is the only movie that I thought was actually better than the book.

A Clockwork Orange is both an awesome book and movie.

Primal Fear is the only movie that I thought was actually better than the book.

A Clockwork Orange is both an awesome book and movie.
I love Primal Fear. I'll have to check out the movie, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread