What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HALLOWEEN > Do you give less candy to Fat kids? (1 Viewer)

Do you give less candy to the Fat Kids

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
:lmao:

Kid: Trick or treat!

[icon]: "Ho there kiddo." "Looks like you have had enough candy to last you a life time." "I'll just give your little friend there your share."

Kid: :cry:

But to answer your question, I wouldn't have even thought about it.

No. But at Costco they sell big packets of playdo you can give to kids instead of candy.

I actually reach into their bags and take out some of the candy if they look too fat. And then I make them thank me for it.

TannerBoyle said:
Since Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year I think I'm going to pass out print-outs of the Offensive Upgrades and Updated Depth Charts.
"Have a Happy Value Based Halloween."

Do you give an Irishman less beer on St. Patty's Day?

Last edited by a moderator:
I give out religious tracts that explain why Halloween is the devils holiday and they should all repent before their flesh melts off in the lake of fire.

The fat ones will live slightly longer in the lake.

TannerBoyle said:
Since Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year I think I'm going to pass out print-outs of the Offensive Upgrades and Updated Depth Charts.
I think that violate the TOS, but you might have to refer to some of the FBGBS (footballguy bloodsucking) crew aka lawyers.

At Halloween we usually take the full bags of candy from the kids, then, when it gets late, we give all of it to one lucky winner, cause if we can make just one kid smile . . .

proninja said:
iamsmilin said:
' date='Sep 20 2006, 10:45 AM' post='5560861']

iamsmilin said:
:lmao: No. But at Costco they sell big packets of playdo you can give to kids instead of candy.
Why would you do that? PlayDoh tastes like ####! :hot:
Were you the special kid that also ate glue?
Whoa there China. Back the hell off. :sensitive:
Hey why don't you scrape that candy of your moustache and get back to me.

I just slap them and point and laugh when they jiggle. Then I start their friends singing "Fatty, fatty, two-by-four... can't fit through the kitchen door"

proninja said:
iamsmilin said:

iamsmilin said:
:lmao: No. But at Costco they sell big packets of playdo you can give to kids instead of candy.

proninja said:
iamsmilin said:

iamsmilin said:
That's not candy, that's moustache ride residue.

Users who are viewing this thread