What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SF Giants, Your 2014 World Series Champs! (1 Viewer)

He was great. But for a 7 game series, this one strangely lacked any real drama. Most of the games were decided early.

Curly Night, the fan's fan of every team in America! Congrats to you for the Giants win! Maybe next year your team will win again, we'll just have to wait to see who that might be. :thumbup:

Curly Night, the fan's fan of every team in America! Congrats to you for the Giants win! Maybe next year your team will win again, we'll just have to wait to see who that might be. :thumbup:
No my friend, in Baseball there is just one probably because I'm not a huge fan of the sport like I am the NBA. 2010, 2012, 2014--- seems we may be on the every other year plan. We'll see if next year they can break this streak for back to back!

As a Bay Area native, who grew up an A's fan, whos used to the "crap" talkin at this point, i' m ready for more... So sad. But im def Barney Stinson trollin the parade as a "Giants Fan" itll be "horez galorez"

The vast majority of men do enjoy it when their spouse/loved one partakes in what they love to watch, even if there is no nagging, they know there is a countdown happening for it being over.

Bumgarner pitched great, but did anyone else feel like the ump was giving him about a 48 square foot strike zone? Gotta believe that Ned should have been out there early and pitched a #####.

Great, the parade is this Friday at noon. Ummmmmmmmmm, someone didn't check the weather forecast! It's gonna rain, just like the past 2 Halloweens! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly thing we just saw the ending of two things which are the pinnacle of each particular feat.

1. The greatest postseason pitching performance by a single pitcher.

2. The greatest complete season by a relief pitcher ever.

Users who are viewing this thread