What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Member Title (1 Viewer)

Footballchic

Footballguy
I was just wondering if it were possible to get the "footballguy" member title to switch "Footballgirl or Football Chick" if not, that is perfectly fine. didn't know if there were any other girls on the forums that felt the same way.

Agreed chic. It's sexist. Expect a similar reaction as gamergate

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an option in your profile; the second to last option in the "Community Stats" section. Click the twistie to expand the section.

well, clearly this topic went south.

If any mods wouldn't mind just deleting this topic?

We seem to have some children on this board.

Thank you.

Footballchic said:
johnnycakes said:
Footballchic said:
I was just wondering if it were possible to get the "footballguy" member title to switch "Footballgirl or Football Chick" if not, that is perfectly fine. didn't know if there were any other girls on the forums that felt the same way.
:useless:
I'm not a Chinese woman so my pictures wont interest you.
:lmao:

Who's alias is this?

Jaysus said:
It's an option in your profile; the second to last option in the "Community Stats" section. Click the twistie to expand the section.
:oldunsure:

I don't have mancans, so nothing to show ya.

I can't figger this out. :lol:

Footballchic said:
johnnycakes said:
Footballchic said:

Who's alias is this?
Amburger.

I'm sorry but I am no alias, just here for football advice.

If I knew I would have gotten flamed for asking a simple question I would have not made the post in the first place.

If I knew I would have gotten flamed for asking a simple question I would have not made the post in the first place.
You came to the FFA for football advice? Wrong place, lady. In the FFA you get more practical advice, like if you're in Dallas, don't eat the poop of an Ebola patient.

HTH

Don't let them scare you. Underneath their tough iguy FFA exterior....... well, to be honest, I wouldn't want to look. But there are a few less rotten apples in the bunch.

I don't know at all the specific answer to your question. Easiest thing to do is to PM one of the mods.

Don't let them scare you. Underneath their tough iguy FFA exterior....... well, to be honest, I wouldn't want to look. But there are a few less rotten apples in the bunch.

I don't know at all the specific answer to your question. Easiest thing to do is to PM one of the mods.
thank you.

Footballchic said:
johnnycakes said:
Footballchic said:

Who's alias is this?
Amburger.
Was thinking the exact same thing.

Footballchic said:
johnnycakes said:
Footballchic said:
Burned JC

Users who are viewing this thread