What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty IDP- Active Owners only (1 Viewer)

http://football99.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=51754&O=49This is an IDP dynasty league staring up, the link is above, I am working hours each day getting the site set up, the scoring should be done in a few hours of this post.The scoring is very low scoring, made to be realistic, only about 50-75 pts a game. This league will be only $10 to join with a $50 payout to the winner.Note- If you are not active( On at least twice a week and change your lineups each week) you will be kicked out. I just made this league, however am very experienced in FF with other sites. Please email colinpro@rocketmail.com if you are interested in joining. Look forward to having you! ThanksYou can also just reply here with your email and I will email you. Any questions? Ill check back here daily! :thumbup:

OK, after trying the scoring, it will be just normal scoring for the most part, still check it out though, low scoring isnt working out too balenced.

Users who are viewing this thread