What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mostly tattoo discussion, some stuff about Kapernick and his tortoise (1 Viewer)

Holy crap.

Maybe this was the genisis of those rumors that SF was not sold on Kap and their was some very-idle specualtion he could be on the trade market.

Sad news. :sadbanana:

Rotoworld:

Sources tell TMZ that Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for a possible sexual assault at a hotel in Miami.

Per TMZ, the alleged incident took place at the Viceroy Hotel earlier this month. The investigation is at its beginning stages and no charges have been filed against Kaepernick or anyone else. TMZ says they've reached out to both the Niners and Kaepernick's agent, but have not gotten a response from either.

Bad timing coming up for a proposed extension that could be in the $18 mil. per year range.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the odds that after games next season CK will be attired in a nice designer suit?

I think the investigating agency in this should get some heat here. We shouldn't know about this at this stage. It's not fair. It's too preliminary.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2014/04/kaepernick-two-other-players-investigated-in-suspicious-incident-in-miami.html

According to the report, the incident occurred April 1 when a woman went to Lockette's apartment in Miami at 9 p.m. Kaepernick and Patton were there, and the woman made drinks and served shots to the players. She was also told "to drink the shots she had to "hit" the bong which contained marijuana,' the report said.
The report continues to say that the woman felt light headed and went to a bedroom where she was later joined by Kaepernick, with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past. Kaepernick then left the bedroom. The two did not have sex, she said in the report. The report says that Patton and Lockette peeked inside the bedroom and that the woman yelled at them to get out.
According to the report, the woman does not remember anything about the night after that. She woke up in a hospital bed not knowing how she got there. The woman, whose name is redacted, reported the incident to police on April 3.

Some updates on the TMZ link above

10:32 AM PT -- According to the police report, the accuser told cops she went to Lockette's apartment around 9pm on April 1 and saw Kaepernick and Patton.

The woman says she mixed some drinks for the guys and gave them shots, but they told her that "in order to drink the shots she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana."

The woman says she felt lightheaded and went to the bedroom to lie down.

She claims Kaepernick "came up behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her."

"She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex."

The woman told cops that while she was still naked in bed, Patton and Lockette opened the door and "peeked" inside. She says she told them to get out ... but she can't remember anything after that.

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed ... but says she doesn't remember how she got there or who took her there.

The woman also claims she has had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

10:20 AM PT -- The Miami PD has released an "information report" ... showing the alleged incident took place on April 1.

According to the report, two other individuals are being questioned -- both NFL players.

SF wide receiver Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette.

According to the report, the alleged incident took place at Lockette's apartment in Miami.

Sources say the alleged victim later went to the Viceroy Hotel.

Kaepernick was hanging out with Lockette at a nightclub in Vegas just two weeks ago ... days before the alleged sexual assault.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/10/colin-kaepernick-49ers-sexual-assault-investigation-miami-viceroy/#ixzz2yVVpWSHq

I've been saying it forever, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck.....

The guy is a thug. Plain and simple. If this turns out to be nothing, there will be something else. You can just see he's bad news.

The guy is a thug. Plain and simple. If this turns out to be nothing, there will be something else. You can just see he's bad news.
I'm interested in how you came to this conclusion. Could you explain it a bit more please? Thanks.

False Start said:
Some updates on the TMZ link above

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed ... but says she doesn't remember how she got there or who took her there.
Do anybody know where Darren Sharper was at the time?

At this point, looks like very little is known.

TMZ is being TMZ with the giant SEXUAL ASSAULT headline but the reality is the police are only calling it a "suspicious incident". You get what you get at TMZ.

Until more is known, please keep this civil and under control without speculation. This is serious business and people deserve fair consideration on something like this. So please deal with facts as we discuss it.

Thanks.

J

CoachJankySpanky said:
Bob Magaw said:
Bad timing coming up for a proposed extension that could be in the $18 mil. per year range.
Yeah, athletes need to learn how to better time their rapes.
Wasn't assuming it was a rape, it just doesn't look good.

Crabtree faced accusations in the preseason last year, but never saw charges.

So, Kaepernick kissed her and undressed her, she never said stop or anything (they had a previous sexual relationship), and then he left without having sex with her?

Did I miss anything, and if not, what is he being investigated for?

There's a lot of missing info between "she was naked in bed and didn't have sex" and "she woke up in the hospital"

MoveToSkypager said:
JuniorNB said:

I'm interested in how you came to this conclusion. Could you explain it a bit more please? Thanks.
See here. It should jog your mind.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=702936

You posted in it, as I recall. Most of the 'conclusions' we draw in life are based on info and clues we gather along the way.

JuniorNB said:

There are bad guys with tats and good guys with tats.

He had a 4.0 GPA as a prep, which doesn't exactly fit the classic thug, gang banger profile.

I don't recall you predicting this in specific terms.

I'd ask what future offense you are predicting, but we have been asked to not speculate so let's not go there.

So, Kaepernick kissed her and undressed her, she never said stop or anything (they had a previous sexual relationship), and then he left without having sex with her?

I think you missed the yada yada yada

JuniorNB said:

He had a 4.0 GPA as a prep, which doesn't exactly fit the classic thug, gang banger profile.

I'd ask what future offense you are predicting, but we have been asked to not speculate so let's not go there.
Dont think he mentioned anything about tats.

JuniorNB said:

Tats? I have a tat. It was a combination of things. And I never called him a gang banger. I said you could tell be the way he was presenting himself who he was trying to appeal to. I also said I won't be a bit surprised if we start hearing that he's gotten himself into off the field trouble. We'll have to wait and see if I was right. Yet.

Go get another tattoo Thug Boy. You will never be a Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Peyton Manning,. While they are at home studying their playbook you are out getting inked up and acting like a doosh bag thug. Straight Brimmed **** face.

JuniorNB said:

Dont think he mentioned anything about tats.
I think the look in general and tats specifically have been criticized. I could be misrembering, but if so, that is (by definition) a surface level critique. Compared to, say, his 4.0 GPA as a prep, which doesn't scream thug.

well something happend where she ended up in a a hospital

and IF they had sex and IF she was drunk or IF she was drugged to the point where should could not consent then there could be a crime

so yeah, why he is being investigated is that large time gap where something happened.

as people have said, there is a lot we do not know.

Go get another tattoo Thug Boy. You will never be a Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Peyton Manning,. While they are at home studying their playbook you are out getting inked up and acting like a doosh bag thug. Straight Brimmed **** face.
See you in a couple of months. I'm sorry and don't mean to be flippant but I asked people to be cool. If this board is going to be what we want it to be, some stuff just can't fly here. I know that's tame or lame or whatever compared to most boards. But this is what we're going to try and do here.

J

Users who are viewing this thread