What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 16 Team College Themed-ESPN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlongstreth6

Footballguy
Looking for more owners for a $50 16 team college themed league through espn, having everyone choose a college team and divisions will be set accordingly. The prize pool, along with the draft date will be voted on. Divisions of course will be 4 x 4. Top 8 will make the playoffs. Scoring is fairly standard, rosters will look like this: 1 QB, 2 RB'S, 2 WR'S, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K. If you have any questions or want to join just e-mail me @ jlongstreth_6@yahoo.com along with ur question or what team u woould like, thanks!

You never returned a cent to me how did u repay me via leaguesafe when I PayPal'd the money ? I know u didn't. As for me getting a job I guarantee I have a better one than u why u have time to run 6 crooked leagues. I don't care about the 40$ I care u stole $40 from me and the others who PayPal the money If someone wants to join knowing your a thief there choice but I will let everyone know what u are. You have done it before that's why the leaguesafe says your in bad standing. Show any kind of proof I got my buy in back I'll go away but u can't so I'm gonna keep posting. I'm not even #####ing about being 10-2 when the league got cancelled I want my buy in back. Until then I'll let everyone know your a THIEF and DEADBEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread