What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jim Kelly cancer free (1 Viewer)

I posted this in the SP thread, but saying he's cancer free isn't necessarily accurate. They saw no signs of it today, but they also want him to go back next week for some biopsies. So clearly something isn't 100% right. His family has been tweeting that they are happy, but that he still needs prayers.

So good news today, but sounds like it's not a 100% all clear for him just yet.

This is from his daughter:

@erinkelly12: Thank you for all the encouragement! We are trusting God. My dad still has to get biopsies next week. So please keep praying! #PrayersForJK

And this is from a Bills reporter:

@mikerodak: Jim Kelly stresses to me that he still has biopsies next week to answer doctors' questions. "Still need the prayers," he says.

I posted this in the SP thread, but saying he's cancer free isn't necessarily accurate. They saw no signs of it today, but they also want him to go back next week for some biopsies. So clearly something isn't 100% right. His family has been tweeting that they are happy, but that he still needs prayers.

So good news today, but sounds like it's not a 100% all clear for him just yet.
Actually the biopsies are part of follow up tests for confirmation

Users who are viewing this thread