What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team Deluxe Comic Book theme Start up / Slow 3RR Draft (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
I've been working on a deluxe league for a couple of weeks now, incorporated a lot things I learned over the years while commishing which is why I'm calling it "The Final Product" for now :-). I'm still tweaking things and will be completed soon, but I'll begin accepting owners now; I will request payments when league is finalized. I'm going to take 2 hobbies I have and combine them, would like it if everyone named their team after a comic book theme and selected a gif has a team icon, I have over 450 of them so anyone should be able to find one of their favorite characterhttp://s181.beta.photobucket.com/user/kellysheroes01/library/Capcom%20gifsThe Initial Draft will be 3RRRight now its set to 53 man rosters but I may reduce thatEmail me at Kellysmash99@aol.com or PM mehttp://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/59339#0$55 EntryPayoutsSuperBowl - $500Conf Champions - $250 eachConf Losers - $100 each3rd - $50 eachHighest PT Total (Weeks 1 – 12) - $50 each confDivisional Winners - $25 each$5 goes towards site costs / 1600 goes to payoutsScoring is very balanced to all positions and will resemble NFL scoring42 man rosters plus 3 IR slotsFuture Rookie/FA Drafts will be 5 RD* Draft order is constant, like the NFL, and is determined by potiental points though the regular season (Weeks 1 - 12) for non-playoff teams / playoff teams will be Ordered by finish.* Vets and Rookies available all roundsRegular Season Schedule* 32 Team Deluxe, 2 Player Databases - 1 player database in each Conf* Teams will play 18 regular seasons games from weeks 1 though 12* Weeks 1 - 3 will be Divisional weeks, teams will only play a divisional opponent during each week* Weeks 4 - 9, Teams will play the rest of the 12 teams in their conf during these 6 weeks by playing 2 teams a week in doubleheader format* Weeks 10 - 12, season will end with a repeat of the Divisional weeks* Schedule will not need any yearly adjustments* 12 teams advance into the Playoffs starting week 13 (6 per conf)Playoffs* Playoffs are weeks 13 - 16* Playoffs will consist of 6 teams per conf (12 Total) ; All Divisional Winners and 2 Wild Cards per conf* The Wild Card Teams are determined by the 4 (2 per Conf) Highest Scoring Non-Divisional winners* The 4 Divisional winners are seeded 1 - 4 (Determined by Overall wins, Head to Head 2nd, Conference wins 3rd, followed by Total Pts)* Seeds 5 & 6 will be the 2 conf wildcardWeekly Line ups*Lineups may be submitted or changed up to a player’s game time without penalty.*A full line up is required every week.9 Offense: (1 QB, 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 Flex (2 W/R/T)11 IDPS: (1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DL/LB) so you can go 4 - 3 - 4 or 3 - 4 - 4Please Check the Starting Roster Limits Above.Waiver Wire Pick Ups During Off-Season* Off-season Free Agents will be aquired vai Waiver Wire System.* Requests Will be Processed twice a week; every Monday Morning at 3:00 AM ET and every Wednesday Night at 10:00 pm ET.* Waiver order is determined by a team's record, points scored in the regular season, and order of finish in the playoffs, from the previous yr. (The champion starts last).* Priority will be set all Off-Season long, whenever a team picks, it goes to the bottom of the list. Does not reset each week.* Teams will be allowed to make up to 10 Waivers a week, 5 rounds per process.* Teams must follow the minual roster requirements during the off-season WW period.* Waivers during the off-season are free to your Blind Bidding balance.* Free Agents during the Season are aquired vai Blind Bidding Waivers.* The Wavier Wire system ends the Wednesday Night before the 1st NFL gameFree Agent Pick ups (First Come, First Serve)* Teams will be able to pick up players FCFS beginning the Wednesday Night before the 1st NFL Game and up until Monday 8:15 pm ET of week 1.* FCFS will be closed every week from Monday 8:15 thru Wednesday at 10:00 pm while Blind bidding is taking place.* After the Blind Bidding Waivers are processed, Players can be acquired FCFS Pick ups beginning Wednesday at10:15 ET thru each individual players kick off.* Teams must follow the minual roster requirements during the FA period.* FCFS ends before the first game of week 16.Blind Bidding Waivers* Non-Conditional Blind Bidding will be used to acquire players during the NFL Season* Teams are given a $100 Blind Bid Balance.* Blind Bidding will be Processed once a week. Beginning Week 1; Bids can be entered on Monday; 8:30 pm ET and it will be Processed Wednesday at 10:00 pm ET. Bidding will begin at the same time every week* Min Bid is $1.* Teams must follow the minual roster requirements.* When claiming a player off the waiver wire, team owners must clearly indicate which player(s) will be waived or deactivated to create a roster spot.* Incomplete waiver claims will not be processed.* Waivers end week 15Trades* Accepted Trades will processed automatically. The Commissioner reserves the right to undo any trade he sees unfit).* Teams may trade future draft choices up to 2 years following the current season* The Team that is trading the higher pick away must pay an advance $50 for Future Dues if a 1st rd is involved; $25 if 2nd rd pick / $15 for any other rd.EX: Team A Trades next yr 1st; Team A pays $55 of next yr dues.Team A Trades 2009 1st rd; Team A pays $55; $30 goes too 2008 dues / $25 goes too 2009Team A Trades both 2008 and 2009 1st; Team A must pay $110 before the Trade has final approval. That Team is then paid up for 2 yrs.* The Team has a week or 24 hrs before the start of a player’s game to make the payment or Commissioner will undo Trade.* The trading period during the season ends with the week 12.Mini-Draft Option*In the event that there are atleast 4 Open and/or Teams per conf that wish to be broken up, the league will hold a mini-draft.*All Players / Picks / Waiver Wire order from the broken up teams will be available in this Mini-Draft; no other items can be drafted.*If a team is missing a Future 1st or 2nd that team is not allowed in the Mini-Draft**(Unless the team is truly vacant and commish has no choice but to place its players in the draft)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still a lot of great comic book characters to choose frommultiple gifs to choose from (character gifs are scattered all though the library so you might want to look them all or tell which character you want and I can get them to you)Spider-manSymbiote SpidermanVenom (lots of different Venoms)Spiderman 2099Scarlet SpidermanSpider CarnageHulkIronmanWar MachineIron PatriotSpawnNightwingRobinSabertoothRogueGambitProf XBlack WidowStorm Scarlet WitchCapt America (lots of them)USA AgentRed SkullDare DevilJuggernutJokerThorBeta Ray BillRhinoMembers of Fantastic FourBaneSuperman (Normal and Black costume)BizarroBizarro BatmanBatman BeyondFlashProf ZoomDeadpool (lots of him)ApocalypseThanosDarksiedGalactusSandmanClayfaceColossusVisionUltronRed TornadoCapt marvelBlack AdamGreen LaternsMartian ManhunterPunisherSymbiote PunisherHellboyand many more, have fun

Is the scoring correct on the site? Seems awfully low.
yes, its designed to be like real NFL scoring. pretty much I took a scoring system from a league that produces mid 200 to mid 300 pts a week and moved the decimal pt up so it would be mid 20-30 pts scored a week like a real nfl game.let me know if your still interestedalso, can you guys tell me what comicbook character you plan to use when you contact methanks

Is this a dynasty or re-draft. If its a dynasty is there ways to get players form other rosters (example player contract years).

'bggn088 said:
Is this a dynasty or re-draft. If its a dynasty is there ways to get players form other rosters (example player contract years).
its a standard dynasty, no contracts. Trading is the best bet to move players around.

All teams are currently taken, however please contact me if you are interested incase someone backs out

Users who are viewing this thread