What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I AM DIVORCED :-D WHOOOOHOOO (1 Viewer)

MC Gas Money

Footballguy
Finally it is iver after 26 months. I never have to hear her name again. My girlfriend is happy about and we just bumped some seriously uglies in celebration.

The darkest chapter is finally over. I feel good. I feel like this is the first day of the second phase of my life. I am going to make it the best phase ever.

:-D

Wow congrats dude! I know this has been a long time coming for you. Hopefully this will be another step in the right direction for you.

Wow congrats dude! I know this has been a long time coming for you. Hopefully this will be another step in the right direction for you.
Its been way overdue because of her reckless bahaviour and now I dont have to any more lawyers or case workers or anyone I dont want to.

26 months!!! Woe that's torture man. Why did it take do long ?

I'll have a beer for you tonight.
I deserve a beer too. Brb and ill fill you in
Picked up 2 fosters oil cans

Long story short, married a whire who cheated as soon as we got married, I kicked her out and she moved across the county, abused the newborn and child services took him and they did a test and found out it was mine, 9 months later she has a baby with abother guy. Child services takes the kids again because the newborn tested positive for opiates, they determined that one wasnt mine (no chance it could be because I havent had contact with her in 2 years.

So now its finally done

Picked up 2 fosters oil cans

Long story short, married a whire who cheated as soon as we got married, I kicked her out and she moved across the county, abused the newborn and child services took him and they did a test and found out it was mine, 9 months later she has a baby with abother guy. Child services takes the kids again because the newborn tested positive for opiates, they determined that one wasnt mine (no chance it could be because I havent had contact with her in 2 years.

So now its finally done
Where's your kid now?

Picked up 2 fosters oil cansLong story short, married a whire who cheated as soon as we got married, I kicked her out and she moved across the county, abused the newborn and child services took him and they did a test and found out it was mine, 9 months later she has a baby with abother guy. Child services takes the kids again because the newborn tested positive for opiates, they determined that one wasnt mine (no chance it could be because I havent had contact with her in 2 years.

So now its finally done
Where's your kid now?
I dont have any children. DNA tests were doneOops. I meant to say that the first child was proven not to be mine

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should be more fun.
Absolutely. People dont know how to have any fun anymore apparently.

Really nothing worse than a crazy woman that you are legally tied to. Heard so many horror stories, and seen a few in person. These women CHANGED!!!! Girls I had known for like a decade married to my friends, and BAM, like overnight they became someone else and just up and decided to ruin everyones lives in a 50 mile radius.

not that long ago he started a thread saying his ex-wife was pregnant and they couldn't finalize the divorce until the baby was born and DNA tests showed it wasn't his kid. He can't keep his stories straight!

not that long ago he started a thread saying his ex-wife was pregnant and they couldn't finalize the divorce until the baby was born and DNA tests showed it wasn't his kid. He can't keep his stories straight!
eh, just celebrating being divorced in general is fun.

Can someone else start a divorce thread??? Someone better, hahah :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

The problem is you have poor memory.

congrats. i'm looking at wrapping up mediation with my divorce in a few weeks. separated 2 years and several thousand dollars later, it will be over soon.

Users who are viewing this thread