What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

will FBG reopen IDP forum contest? plus few Dynasty Q's/advice (1 Viewer)

amit-nfl

Footballguy
@ After last year the great FBGuys IDP forum contest was on a hold i would be (plus i think many other veteran and new one users) happy if this great contest (heavy tackle, balance scoring & etc) will make a comeback this offseason.

Its more than the modest price, its the pride and the option to watch & monitor other members of the staff and users here on their picks and strategies threw out the live slow drafts and beyond.

@@ I want to start a new Dynasty format of DieHard IDP league on MFL (18 teams) and beside copy all of the scoring complex system from my redraft IDP leagues.. i want to enter new options like the contracts for each players for x years, franchise tags, transition tags, cap budgets for each team/manager.. which lead to salaries for each players contracts and etc.

whats ur advice's base on ur own personal games exp?

which link, sites or articles u know can guide me on these topics?

how 2 decide each pick salery cost according to each pick per round?

@@@ Do u have a site or an app that u can adjust ur own league scoring system and its output will be ranking all the players by position according to last 2013 season stat so u could see and not just guess the balance between ur O and D players as a comish or prepare to ur this years fantasy draft as a player?

@@@@ I think the sub tree for 'looking for league" IDP ones should move under this IDP forum like the current other sub one (IDP Assistant Coach).

it will help us be focus in our searching either to join or recruit to IDP FFleagues.

Q's to other players/Comish's: where are other forums or option to find more IDP DieHard mangers to join our leagues?

i believe the IDP FF game is popular and love by many owners like us and i want to recruit few to my league or to join others who i like their setting.

thanks in advance, Amit

• After last year the great FBGuys IDP forum contest was on a hold i would be (plus i think many other veteran and new one users) happy if this great contest (heavy tackle, balance scoring & etc) will make a comeback this offseason.
Its more than the modest price, its the pride and the option to watch & monitor other members of the staff and users here on their picks and strategies threw out the live slow drafts and beyond.

This is an interesting question, Im unaware of any contests on hold..

• I want to start a new Dynasty format of DieHard IDP league on MFL (18 teams) and beside copy all of the scoring complex system from my redraft IDP leagues.. i want to enter new options like the contracts for each players for x years, franchise tags, transition tags, cap budgets for each team/manager.. which lead to salaries for each players contracts and etc.
I suggest doing a search for recent articles! I believe I read a piece that covered most of the questions..

whats ur advice's base on ur own personal games exp?

which link, sites or articles u know can guide me on these topics?

how 2 decide each pick salery cost according to each pick per round?

• Do u have a site or an app that u can adjust ur own league scoring system and its output will be ranking all the players by position according to last 2013 season stat so u could see and not just guess the balance between ur O and D players as a comish or prepare to ur this years fantasy draft as a player?
See above

• I think the sub tree for 'looking for league" IDP ones should move under this IDP forum like the current other sub one (IDP Assistant Coach).
Im not exactly in agreement here, but its not my decision. (I believe you may want to email FBG on this subject)

it will help us be focus in our searching either to join or recruit to IDP FFleagues.

Q's to other players/Comish's: where are other forums or option to find more IDP DieHard mangers to join our leagues?

i believe the IDP FF game is popular and love by many owners like us and i want to recruit few to my league or to join others who i like their setting.

thanks in advance, Amit
p.s. My apologies for editing your post, I don't believe I found the desired effect.

Users who are viewing this thread