What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Issue with forward massage therapist (1 Viewer)

Zow

Footballguy
I've always been fairly inflexible and when I let my diet go a few years ago I've developed a problem where I'd routinely develop painful knots in my muscles. My wife had me try getting massages on several different occasions, but they've always seemed expensive and my pain threshold is so weak that they weren't worth it and I could never get comfortable enough with a therapist. However, a few months ago I finally started going to a local therapist. I had known her before through work so I was able to be more comfortable (by comfortable I mean not being embarrassed to whine like a little #####). I've noticed it's definitely begun to help my flexibility and reduce muscle soreness. I got my wife to start going too and I'll usually book her appointments and pre-pay for her, which scores me points. We've been going 1x-2x/month for the past few month. So far, it's been totally worth it and my wife is all for it because she knows how bad my back can get. And, for me personally, there is absolutely nothing erotic about the whole experience - I'm basically in writhing pain the entire time.

However, the therapist is pretty open and forward. She's always very complimentary (which is funny because I'm kinda fat now) and has increasingly made some questionable statements. For example, in my first few visits she commented several times that it's too bad I'm married and that my wife is lucky. She'll then ask for dating advice, want to swap dating stories, etc. She's also very open about her past marriage and isn't shy to admit that she cheated (and has indicated the same to my wife). She's also gotten a bit more "feely" with each session. Now, initially, I chalked these statements up to nothing and just assumed I was being a typical married dude who thinks he could get any girl now that he's married. But, after my wife's last session my wife came home and said that the therapist was a bit cold and wanted to talk only about me. Also, the therapist has recently closed her office and is now working out of a casita on her personal property - a fact which has my wife very skeptical. Today, the therapist commented on my underwear (I always wear them for massages) and, giggling, indicated that she thinks it is "funny" that I wear them and said I didn't need to. She also kept me 30 minutes over time for free. Again, I'm freely willing to admit these things could all be nothing and I'm just the average client, but since my wife independently drew the same conclusions whether I'm right or wrong here is probably irrelevant.

Other facts pertinent to this situation are that the therapist is the same age as my wife, the therapist is probably a 7 or 8 on the offdee scale, looks a lot like my wife, and, if I were single and didn't thoroughly love my wife, she would be a would smash.

So, the question for you married guys is what's the best way to handle this situation? Conservative play is probably to stop going, but, well, I'm not worried about myself doing anything wrong should the situation escalate and my wife isn't either, and, selfishly, I'd like to keep going because the massages are helpful and affordable and I don't think they could be replaced. Right now I'm leaning towards just telling my wife what the therapist said and letting her make the call. I just fear not being able to find a similar quality therapist with such reasonable prices.

Cliff's notes:

1. My wife and I get good and affordable massages from an attractive girl.

2. Said girl possibly wants to massage more than just my knots.

3. Wife is leery of girl.

4. I'm aware now that I'm an idiot and am not sure how to handle this.

5. HEY LOOK AT ME, I'M MARRIED AND ATTRACTIVE GIRLS STILL WANT ME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wears underwear for a massage?

Last massage I got included a pretty thorough butt massage. My ### was tight...

:blackdot:

Little early for a friday thread, but this could be a good one.

eta: When is your next appointment booked for? Friday perhaps? :popcorn:

Chick wants to give you a happy ending+, sounds like you're fully aware of this and realize it. Shtick would be "go for it, report back, you're a lawyer worst case scenario so you know how to hide money already :popcorn: " and the answer back in reality is pull the plug on this if you care about your marriage, seems like the sessions are escalating and she's absolutely got her feelers out (no pun intended) while she gradually pushes a little farther each time.

I wanna know why 1) You bring your wife into a masseuse who has the hots for you, and 2) why she had to blow it by tipping off your wife.

Happy ending anyway is the move.

I wanna know why 1) You bring your wife into a masseuse who has the hots for you, and 2) why she had to blow it by tipping off your wife.

Happy ending anyway is the move.
1. I didn't know she was at the time. My wife started just after I did.

2. Because a lot of girls are vindictive #####es?

Really strikes me as odd that you need advice on this. Makes me wonder how much you value your marriage? Apparently less than the price of a massage.

Really strikes me as odd that you need advice on this. Makes me wonder how much you value your marriage? Apparently less than the price of a massage.
I value my marriage plenty which is why I would never do anything inappropriate with this girl.

ETA: My wife trusts me too and I don't think she's worried about anything actually happening.

Any chance she's already diddling your wife? Scissor action?
I value my marriage plenty which is why I would never do anything inappropriate with this girl.
Sure, of course.

So the point of the thread is . . . ?
To brag, obviously.

ETA: My wife trusts me too and I don't think she's worried about anything actually happening.
Which makes it the perfect time to test the boundaries for that.

Any chance she's already diddling your wife? Scissor action?
Sure, of course.

So the point of the thread is . . . ?
To brag, obviously.
OHHHH

I don't see any problem getting your next massage in the buff. See what happens. You can always tell your wife you fell asleep during the massage because it was so relaxing and did not consent, if she is upset about it.

I thought happy ending massages were fair game in most marriages?

Yeah comedy aside this is pretty easy. Either you keep going and some drama happens or you stop going now. And think about this. Maybe your wife does trust you. But this chick decides she can get you by breaking your marriage. She tearfully confesses to your wife that you and her have been having an affair almost from day one and she couldn't take the guilt anymore. Tell your wife what is going on and run like hell. Or don't and we'll enjoy that more.

Users who are viewing this thread