What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Black Friday deals? (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
Seems like there should be a thread, but I'm not seeing it. Delete/merge if needed.

Stuff I'm looking for:

• 3TB external hard drive
  • Pandemic board game
  • Maybe an iPod nano if there's a great deal
  • Maybe a desktop PC if there's a great deal

Looking for a 32" TV for my Cabin :blackdot:

Has to be an online deal though, not going to these damn stores. You know what I do every year on Black Friday? Yardwork.

This might be my first time shopping on black Friday.. :eek:

Normal price for 6 foot steel ramps at menards $80.. on sale Friday for $30...

32" TV for Mom

New computer monitor for me

Is Cyber Monday still a thing and is that the way to go? Not looking to go to a store unless it's past the man rush.

Last edited by a moderator:
32" TV for Mom

New computer monitor for me

Is Cyber Monday still a thing and is that the way to go? Not looking to go to a store unless it's past the man rush.
Cyber Monday is still a thing. But it extends from Wednesday night until cyber Monday as well.

I don't see much reason to have to leave your house. Deals can be found online.

Need a new laptop. Looking to keep it around $600 or less. And no way I'm actually entering a store on Friday so I may be SOL.

I plan on trying to find the best bluetooth speaker available for under $50 that is being offered online.

Just found my kid a Macbook Pro for $999 and free apple tv, the only problem for most is that the deal is through the mynavyexchange.com but if you know anyone that can get access it's worth looking at. No tax!

Hey,

I'm looking for a deal on a Kindle Paperwhite for my Mom's b-day. Anyone know of any good deals on black friday/cyber monday?

TIA

Need a new laptop. Looking to keep it around $600 or less. And no way I'm actually entering a store on Friday so I may be SOL.
I'm debating picking up a Surface Pro III this holiday season. Right now Ebay has one listed as a Cyber Monday deal for $699.

Where can I find a good price on a PS3? Figured you would see the price drop after the 4 came out, but just haven't seen it.

looking to score:

- 60+ inch 240Hz refresh HDTV (don't think I need smart or 3D)

- PS4 bundle

- maybe a couple hybrid bikes for me and wifey

BigJohn said:
Where can I find a good price on a PS3? Figured you would see the price drop after the 4 came out, but just haven't seen it.
Also looking for PS3. If anyone sports a good deal post it here.

Drifter said:
I'm debating picking up a Surface Pro III this holiday season. Right now Ebay has one listed as a Cyber Monday deal for $699.
microsoft has $100 or $150 off on the i5 and i7 models. A bit more spendy than the $699 though.

I'm another looking for a PS3. All I want it for is Madden no reason for PS4 right ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm another looking for a PS3. All I want it for is Madden no reason for PS4 right ?
I would imaging that this years Madden will be the last version made for the PS3. Seems like this is the last year last gen consoles will have games developed for them.

Users who are viewing this thread