What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$55 - 32 Team PPR League Startup (1 Viewer)

CruzinToVictory

Footballguy
Update: We're full. Thank you for all your applications.

I'm excited to announce the launch of Sunday Night Lights! This league is modeled after the NFL. It is a full IDP league with a weighted scoring system that promotes equal scoring between offensive and IDP players. Fantasy addicts only need apply!

League Home: http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/69672#0

ByLaws: http://football3.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=69672&O=26

-32 Teams, 2 conferences, each team being an actual NFL team

-Follow actual NFL schedule (a few double headers to get full 16 games)

- Weighted PPR Scoring

-Full IDP

- 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1-2 DT, 2 DE, 3-4 LB, 2-3 CB, 2-3 S

-38 Player Rosters (Plus Taxi Squad and IR)

-$55 league fee ($50 prize pool + $5 site fees, using Leaguesafe)

-Very Active owners only!

-32 Round Inaugural Draft followed by a 6 round Rookie draft

-Random draft order will be used, but instead of the actual draft order, this is the order you will CHOOSE your draft slot

Franchises are awarded first come, first serve after a brief interview and dues are paid.

If interested, please read the ByLaws and THEN PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated once more - ByLaws and other settings have been determined. A big thanks to Every Given Sunday for a lot of the ideas/rules! We made some changes, but still.

New York GiantsDallas CowboysPittsburgh SteelersChicago BearsMinnesota VikingsDetroit LionsSan Francisco 49ersAre all taken.24 teams left.

Hey Duece,I got your original PM, but I didn't get a reply yet. I sent you a reply earlier today. I'll try sending you my email address if that's easier.

Users who are viewing this thread