What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to join one really good league. (1 Viewer)

I want to jump into a new league, meet some new people, and play in a really good, big dynasty league.Looking for a 16 teamer, IDP, dynasty league.

Hey Hammer,I have 11 spots left in a 32 team IDP dynasty league if you're interested. Weighted PPR (.25, .5, 1), full IDP (with weighted scoring). Each player can be in both conferences, so it's like 2 16 team leagues combined into one.Home page: http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/69672#0If you're interested, take a look and send me a PM
Thanks. I'll check it out.Can players cross conferences in trades (like a team could have two Calvin Johnsons?) or is it strictly Conference A has all these players, Conference B has all these players in duplicate?

Good question. There can only be one copy of a player per conference. So that means you can't trade across conferences. Having two Calvin Johnson's on the same team would be silly haha

I have an opening in my IDP Dyno but it's only a 12 teamer. PM me if you're interested. It's a good team.

Users who are viewing this thread