What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bathroom Attendants (1 Viewer)

Gotta love the ones in Argentina. They tape some pesos to a plate so you know you should pay. Then they basically fall asleep with a cigarette in their mouth and get pissed if you don't put something in their plate after you use the urinal.

meant to ask about this as well. changing flights, the airports all had them. I don't want a paper towel handed to me and I really don't want to be solicited for money for using the restroom.

This reminds me of a funny story. I was traveling in Asia with some friends. Staying at a really nice place. My buddy had the runs and was using the lobby bathroom. He was making some noise and after a minute of ####ting his brains out, he heard a knock. An employee, says "sir sir, for you." And slides under the door a bucket of water and a ladle. :lmao:

This reminds me of a funny story. I was traveling in Asia with some friends. Staying at a really nice place. My buddy had the runs and was using the lobby bathroom. He was making some noise and after a minute of ####ting his brains out, he heard a knock. An employee, says "sir sir, for you." And slides under the door a bucket of water and a ladle. :lmao:
Just making sure he stayed hydrated.

Just making sure he stayed hydrated.
or well marinated

I usually ask them if they would mind wiping my ###. When they refuse I just storm out afterwards just mumbling stuff about what a terrible bathroom attendant.

I'm capable of washing my hands, pressing a soap dispenser, and getting myself a paper towel. If someone isn't capable of doing this, maybe they shouldn't be out at a restaurant to begin with. I also don't need someone standing 3 feet away from while I pee waiting to help me with the aforementioned process.

This is just ridiculous. Yesterday I was out at a steakhouse and I was drinking a lot. I had zero cash on me (more and more I live off of plastic) and was drinking a lot, which brought me to the bathroom multiple times. I let the guy know that I just don't carry cash and I was sorry, and then proceeded to have this awkwardness every time I peed. When spending a lot of money in restaurant, I shouldn't have to feel awkward when using the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not needed anywhere that doesn't have a dinner jacket & tie dress code, for sure. Seeing one in a dive bar after midnight is just weird.
I remember as a kid going to Indians games at the old stadium and seeing guys sitting on folding chairs just inside the bathroom. They had a hat, coat and tie on and sat there passing out paper towels. To a little kid from a small town, it seemed weird.

They are fine at strip clubs, beyond that...no.
They need to stop that #### there too. I can turn the water on myself, thanks. Oh and yes, I do know how to adjust the temperature of the water. Thank you.
But how will you dry your hands?
I'll wipe my hands off on the strippers. Thank you.
GOLD!

This is the kind of #### these bathroom attendants would never think of :hot:

I'm capable of washing my hands, pressing a soap dispenser, and getting myself a paper towel. If someone isn't capable of doing this, maybe they shouldn't be out at a restaurant to begin with. I also don't need someone standing 3 feet away from while I pee waiting to help me with the aforementioned process.

This is just ridiculous. Yesterday I was out at a steakhouse and I was drinking a lot. I had zero cash on me (more and more I live off of plastic) and was drinking a lot, which brought me to the bathroom multiple times. I let the guy know that I just don't carry cash and I was sorry, and then proceeded to have this awkwardness every time I peed. When spending a lot of money in restaurant, I shouldn't have to feel awkward when using the bathroom.
You should start staring straight ahead as you're taking a leak.

Several years ago my GB and I were on a blackjack bender at Foxwoods. We take a break to go piss. As we're doing our thing, I turn to him and jokingly say "Don't forget to tip the sh-t boy." We turn around and he's standing behind us. OOPS! 50/50 whether he spoke any English, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread