What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League 09.07.7f (1 Viewer)

Scott Fr

Footballguy
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else from league 09.07.7f had received his or her draft position yet. I saw on the registration page three days ago that the league had filled, but I haven't yet received an email with my draft position or the instructions on how to access the league/draft page. This is my first year in the contest, so I am unfamiliar with the interface. I don't remember being prompted to create a username and password when I registered (or if I was, then I've forgotten them both and need to know how to reset them), so I can't even log in to the site to access my account or league/team home page.

Looking forward to my first year in the contest!

Scott Freiler

Scott you will get an email when your league is created - remember that in the big scheme of things (today being Saturday) a draft on Wednesday is quite a ways a way. But you can always send an email if you feel the need

Chris@myffpc.com

Users who are viewing this thread