What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Round Robin Tournament Redraft league- $65 (1 Viewer)

Johnny_U

Footballguy
I'm starting now because this league will take a while to fill!!!! Ultra-Round Robin Redraft (or for simplicity sake "U3R")The league will have 4 round robin tournaments going on from weeks 1 through 12. (4 "divisions" of 13 teams will play each team in its own "divisonal"/individual round robin tournament once from WK 1-12). Each division will have it's own individual draft, blind-bid FA pool, fantasy schedule, etc...).At the end of the season, the top 3 teams in each conference and 4 wild card teams will enter a 16 team play off bracket. You must submit line-ups during the season to make it into the Playoffs BUT the playoffs will be a "best starting line-up" tournament. You will not need to set a line-up during this time. At the end of the week, MFL will automatically complete your and your opponent's line-up with the best possible teams.This will allow a manager to fairly purchase a franchise in each division if he so chooses.U3R will be an offense only, shopping list league. Each manager will have 2 QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2 TE, 2PK, 2 DEF on their active roster. The 2 man IR is simply used as extra roster spots to be filled to your choosing BUT with a 3 week holding time/penalty if they are dropped down. A person can be perfectly healthy and still be demoted to the IR. The most players you can control at one time is 17.Starting rosters will be 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 PK, 1 DEF. SO.... unless you are a genius and lucky with bye weeks lining up you will need to shuffle good players down to the IR, or acquire free agents in order to make it through the bye weeks. This is part of the challenge and part of the fun. We will be using football sharks default offensive settings. They are pretty standard PPR rules.Entry fee is $65. All 16 playoff teams make their money back. First place takes home $465 (+ $50 if he is a division winner. All division winners receive this bonus). BTW, this $65 includes all graphic fees(banners/helmets/team pages/PayPal fees, etc... I've learned my lesson. I don't want anyone feeling nickel and dimed or surprised that graphics aren't default icons so this is a flat entry fee across the board. In the future, returning managers of Round Robin leagues will have their entry fee's reduced to $55 since uniform graphics will already be in place for their teams.This league will look a bit different than my current format but if you would like to see an example of what my leagues look like you can go to: http://www23.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/23962Who wants in?BTW, I am just beginning to fill the league with prospective/interested managers now. If you are interested let me know and I will send you an invite. I will not be accepting any payments or beginning any graphics for a few months. Joining now just gets your foot in the door for when the 2013 MFL page is open and I start building the site in earnest.You can reply here, email me at johnny_u@sbcglobal.net, or text me your email at 816-808-1357 to receive an invite.

Keeping this on top during the off season. I know it's still CRAZY early to be thinking about next season but for those early birds that are looking for a format that is less "vanilla" than most leagues out there... lemme know.

Weekly bump. Own up to four teams (one in each tournament). Fees will not begin to be collected until the league is full. Plenty of room. Reserve your spot now.email me at johnny_u@sbcglobal.net if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread