What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RN & Friends' "PLAYERS WHO STINK!" thread ... &#97 (1 Viewer)

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate
It seems I've been polluting the in-season thread with my Negative Nancy attitude. This is mainly because I bet quite a bit on baseball. Some of you understand. So I am creating this thread to vent my frustration when players can't help sucking.

It will surely be updated often. Feel free to chime in whenever you please with your own commentary on terrible players.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really weird to have both tigers and Indians teams and no one on either that I hate.

I blame jay-honny.

#juice

I refuse to believe Soriano has ever drawn a walk. Urban legend. He swings at everything!
:lmao:

His pitch-recognition is non-existent. Before that 2-2 pitch, I actually talked to Richards right through the TV and said "Just bounce a curveball in the dirt... trust me, he'll swing at it." Right on cue, slider in the dirt. Swinging strike 3.

I have absolutely NO idea why any pitcher would ever throw him a strike.

I refuse to believe Soriano has ever drawn a walk. Urban legend. He swings at everything!

His pitch-recognition is non-existent. Before that 2-2 pitch, I actually talked to Richards right through the TV and said "Just bounce a curveball in the dirt... trust me, he'll swing at it." Right on cue, slider in the dirt. Swinging strike 3.

I thought you like guys who are aggressive :shrug:

I thought you like guys who are aggressive :shrug:
I do?

I'll go against a guy who's off to a good start this year, but Mike Morse stinks on ice. Horrendous fielder, no plate discipline, the only thing he really brings to the table is power.

I'll go against a guy who's off to a good start this year, but Mike Morse stinks on ice. Horrendous fielder, no plate discipline, the only thing he really brings to the table is power.
You really have to watch him every day to appreciate how hopelessly flawed his game is.

ETA: but it's impossible to hate the guy. He's enthusiastic and intense in a Hunter Pence sort of way. Morse always hustles whether he's striking out on a pitch in the dirt or chasing a ball into the corner like an English Sheepdog playing fetch--except the dog has a more accurate arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the general venting thread... falling for the BSOHL/contract year hype with Pablo Sandoval may have been a mistake on my part.

If this is the general venting thread... falling for the BSOHL/contract year hype with Pablo Sandoval may have been a mistake on my part.
I dont think this thread is fantasy specific. More like general suckiness thread, but I think all suckitude is welcome.

You really have to watch him every day to appreciate how hopelessly flawed his game is.

ETA: but it's impossible to hate the guy. He's enthusiastic and intense in a Hunter Pence sort of way. Morse always hustles whether he's striking out on a pitch in the dirt or chasing a ball into the corner like an English Sheepdog playing fetch--except the dog has a more accurate arm.
I really appreciate his flamboyant little pre-AB swinging routine.

The fact that he has 57 big league games at shortstop under his belt is fascinating.

Jeter is horrid now. I couldn't believe how slow and awful he looked last night.

I wish he would come back for another year.

Users who are viewing this thread