What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kobe Bryant is far superior to Lebron James (1 Viewer)

Scottie Pippen - 6 rings

Magic Johnson - 5 rings

Pippen > Magic

Also, :blackdot: at yet another Bryant/LBJ thread in the FFA.

That other thread should be locked. It's proposterous that Ferris keeps it going. Lebron has not passed Kobe. The Celtics are the best of the East adn didn't hav ean answer for him last night or a few others on the Lakers.

Kobe is gonna get one for the thumb and then hopefully after the Summit of FA is done, the Lakers will still be competing for a Championship.

Until Lebron actually notches a Finals game victory under his belt, there really isn't much to talk about. And I would almost rather have Kevin Durant to build aroudn than King James. I don't dislike KJ btw, have a ton of respect for the guy...but c'mon enough with this BS smack talk. Scoreboard!

Ministry of Pain said:
And I would almost rather have Kevin Durant to build aroudn than King James.
Durant has never even won a playoff series. By the logic we're using in this thread, he's pretty much useless.

John Paxson - 3 rings

Barkley/Malone/Ewing/Stockton/Iverson/LeBron/Reggie Miller/D.Wilkins/Dirk - 0 rings combined

Can someone please set up what looks like to be a terrific 1-on-9 matchup?

Ministry of Pain said:
And I would almost rather have Kevin Durant to build aroudn than King James.
Durant has never even won a playoff series. By the logic we're using in this thread, he's pretty much useless.
Shhhhh, MOP is on a role. Don't bring his faulty logic up.Also, Paxson>>>>>>>Stockton
BJ Armstrong has 3 titles and was also an All-Star. BJ Armstrong >>> Paxson >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stockton.

That other thread should be locked. It's proposterous that Ferris keeps it going. Lebron has not passed Kobe. The Celtics are the best of the East adn didn't hav ean answer for him last night or a few others on the Lakers. Kobe is gonna get one for the thumb and then hopefully after the Summit of FA is done, the Lakers will still be competing for a Championship. Until Lebron actually notches a Finals game victory under his belt, there really isn't much to talk about. And I would almost rather have Kevin Durant to build aroudn than King James. I don't dislike KJ btw, have a ton of respect for the guy...but c'mon enough with this BS smack talk. Scoreboard!
:popcorn:

That other thread should be locked. It's proposterous that Ferris keeps it going. Lebron has not passed Kobe. The Celtics are the best of the East adn didn't hav ean answer for him last night or a few others on the Lakers. Kobe is gonna get one for the thumb and then hopefully after the Summit of FA is done, the Lakers will still be competing for a Championship. Until Lebron actually notches a Finals game victory under his belt, there really isn't much to talk about. And I would almost rather have Kevin Durant to build aroudn than King James. I don't dislike KJ btw, have a ton of respect for the guy...but c'mon enough with this BS smack talk. Scoreboard!
:popcorn:
Now that's an interesting post.

Fill in the blank with a number:

There are ____ NBA players who will be better than Kobe this season.

Keep in mind, he is fueled by internal rage. :gang2:
Much closer to his disastrous, ineffectual 2013-2014 cameo than his stretch of being a 10-15 WAR guy. He obviously had an amazing career and I'm sure he's putting in a lot of work to try and extend it, but time runs everyone down eventually.

I'll say around 70.

Is this the appropriate thread in which to bash MOP? Because if it is, then I've got a bone to pick with him and his genuflecting in front of the "shield."

MOP, that's just Third Worldish simplicity.

Users who are viewing this thread