What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Star Wars Commander, like clash of clans with SW, now on android (1 Viewer)

AcerFC

Footballguy
This game was just released for ios today. Released on android on 9/18

For anyone who has played clash of clans it is basically the same with SW universe stuff.

I have enough to create a clan but im at the beach and will do it when I get home.

We have been having a ton of fun in the coc thread so join us.

What is Star Wars Commander

In the game, you have a headquarters in which you build defenses, gather resources, and build an army. Resources include credit and alloys. Credits help you with offensive things while alloy will help you build your defenses. You can raid the villages of other players through random matching. The attacker uses his army and is in control at the time of the attack. The defender's defensive buildings fight back on their own, the defending player is not involved in the fight directly. In fact you can only raid a village whose player is offline. You can steal resources from him with which to build more buildings and units, and upgrade both. If you are attacked and the attacker achieves certain victory conditions, your village can gain a shield during which you cannot be raided by other players.

How do I join a squad with other FBGs?

There are currently 2 FBG squads. Request admission and change the text of the request to state you are from the FFA, or else you will be rejected. The two clans are:

• Black_Eyed_Joes. This squad is for players who choose the Empire
  • FBGs. This squad is for players who choose the rebels
____________________________________________________________________________How do I start playing, I feel overwhelmed

We have all been there. My suggestion is to keep your shield as long as possible. This makes it impossible for anyone to raid your base. Then I would follow the single player missions to help you have an understanding of what the game is and what each thing does.

Here are some pro tips

1. You want as many builder droids as possible. The game is offering free crystals for a limited time. Crystals are a key part of the game and can help you grow your base. But they are limited in supply and can even be purchased for real money. Take advantage of the free crystals and get 3-4 droids. Try not to use crystals to finish things if you can help it

2. Upgrade your credit markets as much as you can under your HQ limits. Credits are much harder to accumulate than alloy. You may want to even upgrade your HQ a little early because each new HQ adds more credit and alloy markets/depots for you

3. The higher your troop level is, the easier it is to destroy things. Get your lab set up, but be warned, you can not upgrade any troops until you upgrade your lab to 2. Not sure why they did this

Last edited by a moderator:
Black eyed joes squad

Squad Name FFA Name

Acer--------------> AcerFC

Colly Wobblys -->

Foozilla-----------> sjslacker

Lord Dielsel------> Grove Diesel

Bobcat10---------> BobCat 10

Skyrattlers--------> Skyrattlers

Whats his name--> Socal Bronco fan

Patswillwin---------> Pats will win

absolutekelvin---->

DDay--------------->

Shartnad0---------> VA

Brawler------------->

about2punt-------->

Nighthawk---------->

Lord Bats----------->

Beelz---------------->

Joe------------------> L5ut1ger

Bababooey--------->

Bob Loblaw---------> Bob Loblaw

Dickies---------------> Dickies

Commander Strax--> jonessed

Boomy---------------->

Boots11234----------> Boots11234

Warsteinner----------> Warsteinner

Unreality--------------->

Foos--------------------> Foosball God

Rick---------------------> Rick6668

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing ill say is use the diamonds/gems to get a second droid

Gems are not on sale yet but you can earn free ones by watching videos and signing up for stuff.

Save those. They are valuable in coc. Eventually you can earn a third droid

This is a total shot in the dark and I'm not sure that it will be effective if they allow gem buys soon, but I'm betting that neglecting defenses and pumping up offenses a ton to begin with would be a winning play.

As we know from CoC, raiding is a much faster way to grow than collecting your own resources. The more offense you have to start with, the faster you can grow. And earning that gap early will most likely continue to make raiding easy and profitable for a long long time.

For new guys

If you have no idea how to play coc, star wars does a nice job in the beginning of the single player mode explaining things.

Just do what it says and it will become clear

Agree with grove, push your resources and offense now

Also, new guys

Keep your shield. No one will have anything worthwhile now anyway. Keep your shield and build offenses up

I've found the single player missions to be providing all the credits and alloy I need. Right now I'm just limited by having only two droid builders.

In.

SWC handle is: Bob Loblaw.

Joined the Empire, just finished the first single-player mission. Unfortunately, gotta get back to work. I'll jump back on at lunch to build up credits & alloy. How much is needed to join a "clan"?

Glad I'm starting this on 1st day. Fully maxxed TH10 here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will download and join at home. Bummed that no Android, which means I will be an even more casual player than CoC. SW theme adds to the geeky fun though.

In.

Joined the Empire, just finished the first single-player mission. Unfortunately, gotta get back to work. I'll jump back on at lunch to build up credits & alloy. How much is needed to join a "clan"?

Glad I'm starting this on 1st day. Fully maxxed TH10 here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not sure how much. I know you need 10g to create one which I have

In.

10,000 what? credits or alloy? gotta be credits, right?

In.

10,000 what? credits or alloy? gotta be credits, right?
credits. Which is what you use for troops also which is different

By looking at the player leaders right now, either:

1) People have hacked the game already

2) Somehow people are buying tons of gems and using them or

3) Disney decided not to reset the Australian players that got in during the "soft launch"

If it's #3, that's total :bs: because the top players are totally decked out already. The #1 imperial guy has massively upgraded everything including 3 shield generators already. So dumb.

3) Disney decided not to reset the Australian players that got in during the "soft launch"

If it's #3, that's total :bs: because the top players are totally decked out already. The #1 imperial guy has massively upgraded everything including 3 shield generators already. So dumb.
could it.be that they just got all the free gems

I know people who spend tons of money on these games. A guy I worked with bragged about it in COC. I think he thought we were in awe of him, when really we couldn't believe he would fork out big money.

Users who are viewing this thread