What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Smoked Chex Mix (1 Viewer)

So you put liquid smoke on chex mix?
Nope, pretty standard Chex mix recipe though I add Rye Krisps crackers, Gold Fish pretzels, and some Cheerios. Instead of the oven I smoke the mix for an hour at around 250 degrees. Its delicious. I think I am going to start selling bags of it along with cinnamon sugar pecans outside the Euflora Store that opened 5 blocks away.

Been doing this for a few years. I also like mixing small pretzels in with cheez-its. I put a little rub on them after coating them in the butter.

They are highly addictive and delicious.

Damn, this sound delicious. Going *boating later today, maybe I should whip up a batch.

* - Boating in Nebraska in late October. Crazy.

So you put liquid smoke on chex mix?
Nope, pretty standard Chex mix recipe though I add Rye Krisps crackers, Gold Fish pretzels, and some Cheerios. Instead of the oven I smoke the mix for an hour at around 250 degrees. Its delicious. I think I am going to start selling bags of it along with cinnamon sugar pecans outside the Euflora Store that opened 5 blocks away.
Please explain the cinnamon sugar pecans in detail please.

Users who are viewing this thread