What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel/Draftkings Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
I usually start putting my cash lineups together around a few QBs I think I'll use. This week Sanchez, Bortles, Ben and Stafford look good to me early...

First crack at a lineup this week on Fanduel:

Stafford

Mason

Miller

Calvin

Charles Johnson

Stills

Olsen

Bailey

Bills

$100 left over

Looks like the typical WR's are still pretty cheap to build around (Stills, Charles Johnson and others). Not a bad stack but the price is pretty high for Stafford/Calvin so I may try and find something new. I like working my way through a lineup after a 1st attempt and see what I can do from there.

I usually start putting my cash lineups together around a few QBs I think I'll use. This week Sanchez, Bortles, Ben and Stafford look good to me early...
Feel like I might go back to the well on Manziel... his price went down to 6600. He can't be as bad as last weekend, right? Now cheaper than Anderson and Griffin at 6900, Sanchez still at 7500.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed recently that some MNF player's salaries will increase, but always thought they stayed the same for the following week. Did Fanduel make a change here or was I always wrong?

I've noticed recently that some MNF player's salaries will increase, but always thought they stayed the same for the following week. Did Fanduel make a change here or was I always wrong?
It used to be that way, but they started changing (presumably based on ownership %) a few weeks ago. Wilson for instance...

Rodgers will earn his salary this week. Randle dirt cheap but likely a non factor. Probably will still throw the dart in a couple.

Thu-Sat and Sat only plays look awful. Probably go lean on those. If I have to roll with something like this it just may not be worth it:

Code:
Mark Sanchez	7500LeSean McCoy	8100Toby Gerhart	4700Jeremy Maclin	8000Anquan Boldin	6700DeSean Jackson	6900Antonio Gates	6000Cody Parkey	5200San Francisco 	4700

Guys i noticed on fanduel:

sanchez

rg3

eli

Doug martin

donte moncrief

malcom floyd

dwayne allen

Guys i might play on thursdays for a swing for the fences joseph randle and sf rb alfonso smith. Dirt cheap

Thu-Sat and Sat only plays look awful. Probably go lean on those. If I have to roll with something like this it just may not be worth it:

Mark Sanchez 7500LeSean McCoy 8100Toby Gerhart 4700Jeremy Maclin 8000Anquan Boldin 6700DeSean Jackson 6900Antonio Gates 6000Cody Parkey 5200San Francisco 4700
Not sure I've ever seen a worse group of players to choose from with so many Questionables for Saturday. Got in the $1 Thu/Sat Dive last night and put together a Henne lineup...only to have 5400 leftover. You can just about have whoever you want in this sucker. There's gotta be that one guy to have...just who will it be is the question.

Mark Sanchez 7500LeSean McCoy 8100Toby Gerhart 4700Jeremy Maclin 8000Anquan Boldin 6700DeSean Jackson 6900Antonio Gates 6000Cody Parkey 5200San Francisco 4700
Not sure I've ever seen a worse group of players to choose from with so many Questionables for Saturday. Got in the $1 Thu/Sat Dive last night and put together a Henne lineup...only to have 5400 leftover. You can just about have whoever you want in this sucker. There's gotta be that one guy to have...just who will it be is the question.
I was looking at a Saturday only contest just for some fun but it's absolutely brutal. I'll probably still do one for the hell of it but it's real ugly.

I will probably have Seattle Defense in almost everything. Anderson went up 1900 with a 16 point performance? Seems a little steep to me, I was thinking 6200 - 6500

Probably Vernon Davis :X

ETA: It's literally almost impossible to go over salary in Thu-Sat or Sat Only. This is the absolute most expensive lineup, and it's only 1900 over

Code:
QB	Philip Rivers	8000RB	LeSean McCoy	8100RB	Ryan Mathews	7200WR	Jeremy Maclin	8000WR	Keenan Allen	7100WR	DeSean Jackson	6900TE	Antonio Gates	6000K	Cody Parkey	5200D	Philadelphia 	5400

ANyone else notice after that Thursday night overlay debacle a few weeks back that FD has lowered the size of their large GPPs and really gotten disciplines about if and when they open another one up? Pretty annoying.

Mathews at $7,200 sure looks real pricey to me given how he didn't play last week, his status is uncertain for this week and the matchup isn't very good.

ANyone else notice after that Thursday night overlay debacle a few weeks back that FD has lowered the size of their large GPPs and really gotten disciplines about if and when they open another one up? Pretty annoying.
The Sunday Rush keeps getting bigger, I can't speak on the other GPP's that is the only one I play

Don't see a lot of cheapo QBs I like.

Gonna probably go with chalk at QB, 'sure' things at TE, and fade Dez and ODB.

Or a good chance that 40 guys have the right lineup. Eh, I'll throw $2 at a contrarian lineup, for Sheets and Giggles.

Or a good chance that 40 guys have the right lineup. Eh, I'll throw $2 at a contrarian lineup, for Sheets and Giggles.
Yep. I'm gonna do one standard lineup and one oddball lineup in the Dive. Oddly looking forward to John's Tips & Picks, Wednesday article with his Thursday script writeup. Hopefully he'll have a slight focus on Thurs/Sat games instead of just saying it's a zero star game for the full slate contests.

Yep. I'm gonna do one standard lineup and one oddball lineup in the Dive. Oddly looking forward to John's Tips & Picks, Wednesday article with his Thursday script writeup. Hopefully he'll have a slight focus on Thurs/Sat games instead of just saying it's a zero star game.
Wouldn't be a surprise to see someone like Gerhart do real well. Matchup is excellent for the Jags running game.

Walker always has potential as does Nate Washington if Wright is out. Somebody's going to do well among the Jags' WRs in my opinion. I just have no clue if it'll be Shorts, Hurns or Lee. Henne's capable of a decent game too. This game stinks from an NFL perspective but I could see some nice fantasy numbers coming out of it.

Early look at Thur/Sat

Sanchez

Morris

McCoy

Garcon

Maclin

K Wrigh

Delaney

Scobey

Jax

Early GPP

Ryan

Mason

Stewart

J Jones

Beasley

S SMith SR

Gronk

Zeurlin

Buff

Wasn't happy with my Sunday-Monday results so yesterday put together a $2 gpp Monday-Thursday what the heck lineup..

No idea what my chances are to get in the money, but still 3 players to go...

Drew Brees
Matt Forte
Toby Gerhart
Alshon Jeffery
Marqise Lee
Kenny Stills
Jimmy Graham
Shayne Graham
Jacksonville Jaguars

Currently 2,586th ... 30 points behind the #1 spot, need to place 950th or above to get in the money..

Probably the only time this year I'll say it but.. Come on Jaguars!!!!!

:popcorn:

snogger said:
Wasn't happy with my Sunday-Monday results so yesterday put together a $2 gpp Monday-Thursday what the heck lineup..

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Toby Gerhart

Alshon Jeffery

Marqise Lee

Kenny Stills

Jimmy Graham

Shayne Graham

Jacksonville Jaguars

Currently 2,586th ... 30 points behind the #1 spot, need to place 950th or above to get in the money..

I'm gonna avoid Forte. Short week, and the only way this team couldn't make it more clear where they stand is if they were practicing their golf swing in the locker room.

Sorry, just realized this was already a lineup.

snogger said:

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Toby Gerhart

Alshon Jeffery

Marqise Lee

Kenny Stills

Jimmy Graham

Shayne Graham

Jacksonville Jaguars

I'm gonna avoid Forte. Short week, and the only way this team couldn't make it more clear where they stand is if they were practicing their golf swing in the locker room.

Sorry, just realized this was already a lineup.
yea sorry.. Didn't know whether to post this in last weeks thread or this weeks... since it is still active went with this weeks..

and agree, I'm avoiding Bears players for Sunday's game.... They were completely lifeless vs. the Saints and just don't see that changing vs. The Lions D.. :bye:

Assuming Murray sits

For GPP

Stafford

Asiata

Randle

C Johnson

R Cobb

Moncrief

Olsen

Tucker

Seat

Rogers

Asiata

Randle

Nelson

J Jones

V Jackson

D Walker

Walsh

Jax

Thu-Mon GPP... even though I usually like to fade the Thursday game... :eek:

Code:
Blake Bortles	6200Joseph Randle	4900Toby Gerhart	4700Odell Beckham	9000Antonio Brown	8900Jordy Nelson	8800Rob Gronkowski	7800Mason Crosby	4900Miami Dolphins	4800

I did two identical Mon/Thu lineups, and just swapped the kickers with JAX defense. If a soccer game breaks out, I should do well.

Was listening on the radio to Colin Cowherd and they said the Cowboys were confident Murray would play. Don't know how they know that already, but it's what is being reported.

Was listening on the radio to Colin Cowherd and they said the Cowboys were confident Murray would play. Don't know how they know that already, but it's what is being reported.
This time last week the Falcons were confident Julio would play. Just sayin'

snogger said:

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Toby Gerhart

Alshon Jeffery

Marqise Lee

Kenny Stills

Jimmy Graham

Shayne Graham

Jacksonville Jaguars

I'm currently in 302nd place with Scobee and the Jags D left. Hoping for a Thursday night clunker!

I really don't like this week at this point. If nothing changes to make me happier with some cash lineups I'll punt this week and just put in a few GPPs. Loved last week and had my best week, but there were just great matchups and Anderson allowed you to take advantage of them.

Looking at Keenum for $5k (didn't see Lewis listed at all, not sure if he will be eventually added for $5k) at home vs Baltimore, who has struggled against the pass this season. Obvious risk going with a guy that hasn't played in a regular season game this year, but I believe he is familiar with the offense.

Looking at Keenum for $5k (didn't see Lewis listed at all, not sure if he will be eventually added for $5k) at home vs Baltimore, who has struggled against the pass this season. Obvious risk going with a guy that hasn't played in a regular season game this year, but I believe he is familiar with the offense.
FD won't add anyone new for week 16 contests at this point.

There are very few matchups that look good on paper and not many bargains that stand out. I'll probably just put some GPP lineups in and avoid 50/50s and cash games this week.

snogger said:

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Toby Gerhart

Alshon Jeffery

Marqise Lee

Kenny Stills

Jimmy Graham

Shayne Graham

Jacksonville Jaguars

I'm currently in 302nd place with Scobee and the Jags D left. Hoping for a Thursday night clunker!
<_<

Keenum is on FD now, anyone comfortable rolling with him at his $5k price?

Users who are viewing this thread