What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Every Simpsons Ever Marathon (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
Every Simpsons Ever

Starting Thursday at 10am on FXX.

This as been a public service announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen, you've both worked very hard. And in a way, you're both winners. But in another more accurate way, Barney is the winner.

"Wait a minute. Bart's teacher is named 'Krabappel'? Oh, I've been calling her 'Crandall.' Why didn't anyone tell me? Ohhh, I've been making an idiot out of myself!"

Troy McClure: Tonight I'm going to you about the Juice Loosener.

[Troy grabs an orange and squeezes it against his eye until it bursts. All the juice pours into a glass beneath his face]

Troy McClure: Until now, this was the only way to get juice from an orange.

[cuts to Homer, using the exact same method to get orange juice]

Homer: You mean there's a better way?

Maybe it's the beer talking Marge, but you've got a butt that won't quit. They got those big chewy pretzels heregh adah ahwagudwidabeeruhdh...five dollars?! Get outta here.

Any interest in a "DVR Recommendations" thread as this goes on? My wife and I are gonna try to record our favorite 50 or so, was curious to get input from others.

Episode List

Personal favorites from the first two seasons:

Telltale Head

Life on the Fast Lane

Krusty Gets Busted

Dead Putting Society

Itchy and Scratchy and Marge

The Way We Was

Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment

Lisa's Substitute

Any interest in a "DVR Recommendations" thread as this goes on? My wife and I are gonna try to record our favorite 50 or so, was curious to get input from others.

Episode List

Telltale Head

Life on the Fast Lane

Krusty Gets Busted

Dead Putting Society

The Way We Was

Lisa's Substitute

Rainier Wolfcastle: The film is just me in front of a brick wall for an hour and a half. It cost 80 million dollars.

Critic: How do you sleep at night?

Rainier Wolfcastle: On top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies.

Episode List

Telltale Head

Life on the Fast Lane

Krusty Gets Busted

Dead Putting Society

The Way We Was

Lisa's Substitute
Seasons 3-6. The first two season and seasons 7-9 have some good episodes here and there, but 3-6 are all nearly perfect IMO.

Welcome to Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge. I am Carvallo. Now, choose a club. (Beep) You have chosen a three wood. May I suggest a putter? (Beep) Three wood. Now enter the force of your swing. I suggest feather touch. (Beep, beep, beep) You have entered "POWER DRIVE". Now, push seven eight seven to swing." (Beep beep beep)

"Ball is in...parking lot. Would you like to play again? (Beep) You have selected, "No."

Has anyone actually kept up with the show? I tapped out at least a decade ago. Worth it to check out any of the later stuff?

Episode List

Telltale Head

Life on the Fast Lane

Krusty Gets Busted

Dead Putting Society

The Way We Was

Lisa's Substitute
Seasons 3-6. The first two season and seasons 7-9 have some good episodes here and there, but 3-6 are all nearly perfect IMO.
Yeah that's gonna be a struggle. I feel like I have to eliminate at least a few of those episodes from those seasons to make some room for some of the good later ones. Gonna be tough- after all, I'm no super genius ... or are I?

Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. When opportunity knocks, you don’t want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phony-baloney church. Or synagogue.

Rainier Wolfcastle: The film is just me in front of a brick wall for an hour and a half. It cost 80 million dollars.

Critic: How do you sleep at night?

Rainier Wolfcastle: On top of a pile of money with many beautiful ladies.
My eyes! De goggles... Dey do NOTHING!

Users who are viewing this thread