What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Things Women Do That You Find Hot/Sexy (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
What are some things that some women do/wear that you find hot/sexy? Talking about a stranger in public, let's say. Not what your wife does on the kitchen table when the kids are away. ;)

A few that stick out to me:

Pony Tail - Loves me some neck. Also hot when worn with a baseball cap.

Toe in - Kindof hard to explain, but I think it's hot when a women is standing and toes in with one foot. Not sure why, but :wub:

My wife has no choice but to pinch her lips to the side in an exaggerated manner when she makes a "ch" type sound. I never noticed it in any woman before then but since I instantly fall for any woman that does something similarly quirky when they speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
stretch - chest out

remove an article of clothing - even if it's just a jacket

enter my personal space

'Keerock said:
What are some things that some women do/wear that you find hot/sexy? Talking about a stranger in public, let's say. Not what your wife does on the kitchen table when the kids are away. ;)

Toe in - Kindof hard to explain, but I think it's hot when a women is standing and toes in with one foot. Not sure why, but :wub:
The foot thing. I know exactly what your talking about. There was a Verizon commercial and the woman did that. She also kind of juked one knee towards the other. Hot. I'm sure Verizon had her do it on purpose.

'Keerock said:

The foot thing. I know exactly what your talking about. There was a Verizon commercial and the woman did that. She also kind of juked one knee towards the other. Hot. I'm sure Verizon had her do it on purpose.
:hifive:

I love it when a women plays with her hair. I like the subtle move when they tuck it behind their ear. I like watching them adjust it into a ponytail or a bun. Captivating.

Also, that frustrated blow of air into their bangs. Love all of it.

Baseball hats with their hair pulled out through the hole in the back in a ponytail. Bows in their hair. Braids in their hair. Basically anything they put in their hair or put their hair through - yummy.

- a sexy walk, where they know how to move their hips.

- I'm a big fan of those sundresses that come down to around the knee area. if they wear it right, you can just make out the outline of their buns when they're walking, and watch them jiggle back and forth. amazing.

- some sort of talent. if a girl can sing, dance, paint, play a sport, etc, they automatically become hotter to me.

Okay, okay- more than a couple of cold showers needed up in here...

...be right back.

Users who are viewing this thread