What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zealots Field - Dynasty Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

Cato

Footballguy
Think your better is better then my better?

New to dynasty? Experienced in dynasty? Find a team with Zealots.

Tired of beating your local office mates, friends or family easily in redraft? Find your dynasty team with Zealots.

Zealots Field offers 53 man rosters, year round NFL style management including RFA & UFA periods and an annual rookie draft. We currently have openings for quality owners who want to take on the challenge of rebuilding existing franchises. For more information, visit Zealots Field or contact me for more information. If you would like to apply for a franchise, click the link below.

*NOTE: Zealots Field is a "No Payout" league. All Zealots play for the love of fantasy football. We charge a very small fee per team for MFL.com and message board maintenance only

Application form can be found here: http://www.zealotsfield.com/zf_join.php

Follow us on Twitter: @ZealotsField
"Like" our page on Facebook: Zealots Field - Fantasy Football
Follow our Google+ Page: Zealots Field - Fantasy Football

Please PM me if interested, and I'll assist with any questions and ensuring your form is properly received and handled by the recruiting team. Thanks

I play in these leagues, and they are a lot of fun with year-round activity. Deep dynasty with very good owners.

Have a few select Zealot PPR spots available to qualified applicants.

IMO, one of the best scoring systems I've played in.

Only 2 spots available, so get in while you can.

Thanks, any questions, please let me know,

Cato

Have a few select Zealot PPR spots available to qualified applicants.

IMO, one of the best scoring systems I've played in.

Only 2 spots available, so get in while you can.

Thanks, any questions, please let me know,

Cato
I'm in one of the PPR leagues and it's a lot of fun.

Recently have one new opening in a Classic Zealot league, and in fact several openings might be available.

In the classic league, have 2 other new owners, so a ROD or (replacement owner's draft) would be completed, which is a dispersal of previous team assets, allowing any new team the chance to rebuild and retool as seen fit.

Please feel free to leave a message here or send me a PM, and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,

Can you post a link to the league so that I could check out the rules & scoring?
Sled, good question.

The following link includes the rule book, code of conduct, and application form.

https://virology.wufoo.com/forms/pxm7u031r5m1bs/

To browse the leagues in question, given there are several, you can see what many of them look like by searching "Zealots" in the MFL page.

Here is the league I happen to be commish of (Z44) - http://www5.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/24785#0

You may browse many other leagues here. http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2013/index?YEAR=2013&SEARCH=zealots

Hope that helps paint a bit more of the picture, please let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Thanks, Cato

I am going to fill out the application. Is there a specific league that I should put down as being interested in and would I put you as a referral?

sled031 said:
I am going to fill out the application. Is there a specific league that I should put down as being interested in and would I put you as a referral?
Feel free to use me as referral if you like..

zealot name: TundraTigers.

You could indicate an interest in both Classic and PPR leagues, at this point the leagues I'm currently in are full, so you may be slotted into a league which is one owner short or a league with a few owners absent. In short, welcome aboard, let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

Looking for one more owner. Please feel free to leave a reply here, or send me a PM, and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

One of the teams in question has the 1.1 pick.

Thanks,

Looking for one more owner. Please feel free to leave a reply here, or send me a PM, and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

One of the teams in question has the 1.1 pick.

Thanks,
Still open?
Yes Sir. Sending you the info via PM. Will try and slot you into Z44, once proper approval etc, has taken place. Thanks for your interest.

Cato,

i'm interested in the zealots opening. email is vogtsheldon@gmail.com.

thanks, sheldon
Sheldon,

Sounds good. Please see the link below.

https://virology.wufoo.com/forms/pxm7u031r5m1bs/

Please see the ZF 2013 Rulebook and ZF 2013 Code of Conduct at the above link, as well as the application form. (Of note there is a 2014 rule book.)

Our classic leagues may have an opening, though I know we definitely have an opening in a IDP only league, if that might interest you. (Just indicate your preferences in your application.)

If you get stuck anywhere, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks, Cato

I am in Zealots 2 Realm and I enjoy it very much. I would be interested in joining one of the PPR leagues. Is there still an opening in one of them? Thanks.

Greg Akiyama

gakiyama@earthlink.net
Greg, I've forwarded this message to the Zealots PPR Czar. Of note the PPR leagues are more or less still in pilot phase, so not sure there will be any immediate openings, but definitely have your name on the interested/waiting list for now. Thanks, Cato

Think we may have an opening in Z46, for anyone interested.

Get in now, limited time offer!

Users who are viewing this thread