What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Championship League Start-Up ($75) (1 Viewer)

Matty2D

Footballguy
Hello,

Dynasty Championship League is a new dynasty league seeking dedicated owners for the inaugural 2014 season. I have been playing fantasy football for years and have successfully ran multiple leagues. I am an extremely dedicated owner and fair commissioner that is active daily. I am looking for like minded individuals that enjoy football year round and are extremely competitive! If this sounds like a league that interests you, the basic format of the league is as follows:

12 Teams
23 Man Rosters
.5 Points Per Reception
4 Team Playoff
$75 entry fee + $25 deposit on LeagueSafe
Snake Draft

Line-Up

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
1 D/ST
1 K

First Place receives $375

For a complete list of all rules and the scoring breakdown, visit the league by-laws here: http://football32.myfantasyleague.com/2014/options?L=55181&O=26

The entry fee is $75, and the inaugural year also requires a $25 deposit for the future year. This is done to help sell teams in the event a new owner is needed. Paying the deposit up front also promotes trading future picks as often times owners avoid trading a future pick to avoid the hassle of making another payment on LeagueSafe. If an owner decides to leave the league, the deposit will be returned if the team is sold at full price.

This is a serious league but also one that should be very fun. Activity is highly encouraged especially during the off-season, as that is when the truly dedicated fantasy football owners enjoy it the most. If you do not plan on being committed to the league long-term, please look elsewhere.

The draft will begin as soon as possible after the league is filled and everyone is on the same page regarding any issues.

If you are interested in the league, please e-mail me at matty2d@live.com. I ask that you issue a brief summary about yourself and your fantasy football history. Also, if you have any questions at all regarding anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

-Matt

How is the other 525 of fees paid out?
  1. There will be a total price pool of $900 less MFL league fees (approximately $70).
  • League Champion: $375
  • Runner-Up: $150 ($175)
  • Third Place Winner: $75 ($100)
  • Fourth Place: $30 ($50)
  • Most Victory Points: $100
  • Most Total Points: $100
*The value in parenthesis will be the payout for the inaugural season, as the league fees are covered.

Yeah sorry I was just highlighting the main information. I forgot to post it, but as it says in the by-laws it's a 100% payout this year as the league fees are covered!

We still have a few spots open and would like to get this league filled so we can draft as soon as next week.

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread