What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Backup K for playoffs? (1 Viewer)

Alberta Clipper

Footballguy
What percent of Championship and league playoff teams do you think will use a roster spot on a backup K?

All 3 of the others in my league playoffs have 2K.

i do, but i've had kicker problems all my life. owned hartley last year and play king 7 suited too much.

i'm going to guess 20%

Last edited by a moderator:
As the playoffs were approaching I decided to roster 2 K's for a couple of reasons.

- By this time I'm pretty comfortable with my roster depth at the skill positions.

- It's one & done in the league playoffs. Week 2 of the regular season; not good, but can probably recover. Week 2 of the playoffs :cry: . I'd hate to lose by 2 points with an empty K slot due to some unexpected event.

OTH, the Friday waivers really minimize the risk and I can understand those who choose to carry only 1 K. Maybe that make me a suspenders & belt kinda guy?

edit: I'm in 2 FFPC/FBG leagues. 1 league has 2 of the 4 playoff teams with 2 K's and the other 3 of 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread