What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2014 T-Shirt Exchange*** Is this correct? Everybody receive a shirt (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
2012 T-Shirt Exchange Thread

2013 T-Shirt Exchange thread

It is that time of the year again!

Same rules apply. Find a new T-shirt from some local establishment (Bar, restaurant, Local Sports team, local festival) or something else but make it local and unique.

If you participated in either of the two previous exchanges, all you need to do is post in this thread or send me a PM. If you are new to the exchange, I will need you to give me the following Info:

User name on FBG

Real Name

Address

and T-Shirt Size

It will not be passed on to anybody else.

We have had great success rate, only one stiff last year. And that person will be declined if they try to join this year.

It is now the 9th of April, I will keep the signups open until the end of the month.

Nice. We currently have 43 signed up, lots of new faces and three timers. Probably keep signups open until the end of the month and have who you are going to send to by the first week of May.

New people, double check here to see if I have all the info required.

People who have received their shirts:

jomar
BroncoFreak_2k3
Plorfu
Long Ball Larry
tackling dummies
Mr. Ected
Wrigley
randall146
Sandeman

Lehigh98

simsarge

Jules Winnfield

Johnny Bing
Ray Karpis
Football Menace

Fennis
Keerock
Hagmania
Softballguy
Identikit
Wingnut
Buddy Ball 2K3
Badmojo1006
playin4beer
skinny
joker
OC Zed
psychobillies
Mcgarnicle
Wooderson
Billy Bats
Gameday
SouthJersey
Nick Vermeil
Lutherman2112
Steve Tasker
otello
doowain
Bleachercreatuer
kutta
rail
Rigetti
boots11234
Buckfast1

People who have not received their shirts

Last edited by a moderator:
In. Again please try to make sure the ppl we get are more then one state away.

If your on the fence on the do it. Lots of fun.

Sure. I want to see if I can get three years in a row without my shirt being acknowledged as received.

In. Again please try to make sure the ppl we get are more then one state away.

If your on the fence on the do it. Lots of fun.
Tried my best last year but a lot of the people are on the East Coast. That and making sure you haven't traded with that person before are my two highest priorities.

Looks like a good start so far, I will update the front post later in the week as far as who is signed up

IN IN IN - this is good stuff.

BTW - I forgot who got stiffed last year and had offered to send the stiffee a shirt . . . which I promptly did not follow-up on. :bag:

Do we still need to make amends for them? I'm willing to do it.

I did get one and apologize for never posting it. I did send a personal message to babdmojo letting him know that I did receive a t-shirt. I think. If not, I apologize. This year I will put a picture up showing my tshirt

Keerock said:
Jules Winnfield said:
I did get one and apologize for never posting it. I did send a personal message to babdmojo letting him know that I did receive a t-shirt. I think. If not, I apologize. This year I will put a picture up showing my tshirt
Boxers too, plz.
Tighty whities brother...tighty whities

Users who are viewing this thread