What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 16 Spoiler Thread*** (1 Viewer)

tom22406

Footballguy
All spoilers need to stay in this thread for those of us that watch the live feeds and follow the game a little more closely.

Jokers Updates does a tremendous job updating the game if you ever need to see what has been going on without having to watch it.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
First spoiler of the first HOH comp teaser is out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPk_O2kEO6c

Notice only 8 contestants as they have split them into 2 groups with the first 8 being shown on tonights show and the 2nd 8 on tomorrows.

This may help explain what they are doing but it is just speculation at this point because they haven't leaked much info so take this as just a rumor for now.

In Big Brother 16, the house will be divided. 2 Teams, 8 on each of them. One person from each team will win HOH each week. That person will nominate two people from the opposing team to go on the block. Then, the two teams fight in a competition called " Battle of the Block". Only one team will emerge victorious. The winning team will have their two nominees removed from the block, and now the whole team, including the HOH and two nominees are safe. That means the two nominees on the losing team will remain on the block, an the losing HOH loses their power. Then the winning HOH, two nominees, and three people selected by random draw will play for Power of Veto. The winner of the POV can leave the nominations the same, or take someone off and replace them by anyone (including the losing HOH) to replace them. Then the two nominees will face eviction and one will leave the Big Brother house.

Caleb won the first battle of the block. The nominees are Donny and Paola

Joey and Hayden went naked right as the feeds clicked on.

Joey has a tremendous ### and while not the greatest #### they were still pretty nice.

Just to bring the talk from the other thread over into the spoiler thread about the HOH and noms.

My theory is each HOH picks 2 noms for the opposing HOH to rely on.So with Caleb and Frankie the 2 HOH's,Caleb nominated Donny and Paola to be Frankie's noms and Frankie nominated Brittany and Victoria as Caleb's noms.The hope is you nominate the weakest players to expose the other HOH to eviction.So since Victoria and Brittany defeated Donny and Pow Pow that now exposes Frankie as a possible POV replacement nom.

What I'm not sure on is if you can nominate anyone from the house or if they are still split into the 8 person teams that entered the house together.

I'm rooting for Donny, and I bet most of America is too.
Unless he wins the POV it sounds as if he's toast already.
been listening while working and sounds like that to me too. looks like frankie and zach have the best perspectives on this game so far. frankie i think is going to try to copy andy's gameplan, zach looks like a dan type, charisma and wit to weasel his way out of situationsand devin is already sinking his own ship, maybe bringing caleb down with him?

Devin is playing to hard/to fast. He's starting to become annoying. Amber might be to hot for the other girls? Frankie said all the girls hate her.

Caleb is getting really creepy with his love for Amber.

Only a matter of time before he snaps once out of power.

Not sure who is hotter right now between Amber and Brittany but Britt was smokin hot in that bikini today so she may have taken the lead.Nicole looked better than expected,Victoria also has a nice bod so this is setting up to be some epic pool time this summer.

Looks like Joey's gone which is a shame, a week or two of slop would have net her at least a full point on the offdee scale I bet.

Still can't believe Devin went after her instead of Amber, though.

I might never get used to how insecure a guy Devin's size is. He is his own worst enemy and tonight he was calling out former winners including evel ****.

Caleb just gave a 500 word answer to a yes or no question. He is the doosh of the group.

Hearing rumors that Victoria and Frankie knew each other before the show, that she did photography for his sister.. for fun I'm taking it a step further and saying Zach is in on this twist due to his Jewish and Florida ties to Victoria and because why not?

I compared Zach to Dan earlier but now he's more of a Dr. Will for me, very condescending. I hope he attempts to play Dr. Will's game and is able to pull it off as that is the height of BB gameplay for me, but I don't think Z has the brains to pull it off. I'm such a Dr. W fanboy that I would eat up a "Dr. Will's cousin Zach" storyline.

Caleb confessing his love to Amber,can you say awkward?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXQQcSeBBJM&feature=youtu.be

I also would like to confess my love for Amber and Brittany in hopes of a threesome. :wub:
:lol:

Caleb comes off to me as the one who could go off the deep end at any time, just based on some of his military and hunting stories. If this creepy crush he has on Amber doesn't subside, and she keeps walking around in these skimpy bikinis.. he might explode. Or worse, implode.

Can't blame him though. Yesterday afternoon on the feeds was nothing but bikinis for Brittany, Amber, Paola, Joey, and Nicole. Can't imagine sharing personal space with that 24/7. Definition of "trying".

Caleb confessing his love to Amber,can you say awkward?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXQQcSeBBJM&feature=youtu.be

I also would like to confess my love for Amber and Brittany in hopes of a threesome. :wub:
:lol:

Caleb comes off to me as the one who could go off the deep end at any time, just based on some of his military and hunting stories. If this creepy crush he has on Amber doesn't subside, and she keeps walking around in these skimpy bikinis.. he might explode. Or worse, implode.

Can't blame him though. Yesterday afternoon on the feeds was nothing but bikinis for Brittany, Amber, Paola, Joey, and Nicole. Can't imagine sharing personal space with that 24/7. Definition of "trying".
His comment to her of "You look at me a lot" was priceless.

Just coming from somebody who is so confident in himself coming off as this awkward is hilarious,almost like he's still in 6th grade.

You know who's impressing me more and more the more I catch him in one on one conversations? Derrick. This guy is very likable by both males and females, females will like him more because they don't have to worry about him hitting on them. I saw youtube hightlights of a guy nicknamed "Baller" who basically won a season by (as far as I can tell) being likable and telling the best stories.

Disclosure- this is my 2nd season of BB, 2nd with the feeds, beyond that I base things off of youtube clips of older seasons, so if I'm making no sense with comparisons and what not, please feel free to call me out and set me straight. I'm completely fascinated by this game from a psychological standpoint, moreso interested in the people and relationships themselves, don't really care who ends up winning.

You know who's impressing me more and more the more I catch him in one on one conversations? Derrick. This guy is very likable by both males and females, females will like him more because they don't have to worry about him hitting on them. I saw youtube hightlights of a guy nicknamed "Baller" who basically won a season by (as far as I can tell) being likable and telling the best stories.

Disclosure- this is my 2nd season of BB, 2nd with the feeds, beyond that I base things off of youtube clips of older seasons, so if I'm making no sense with comparisons and what not, please feel free to call me out and set me straight. I'm completely fascinated by this game from a psychological standpoint, moreso interested in the people and relationships themselves, don't really care who ends up winning.
Derrick has a very good social game without any doubts.He always makes people feel comfortable and comes off as someone you could trust so unless he breaks from this I see him going far in this game and I'm also very impressed with how he is handling this.

Zach to me has the makings to really go far as well.He has a little Dr.Will in him in that you never can really tell when he's lying or telling the truth and seems to read people very well.

Big Baller was Adam from season 9(he won).

If you want a good season to watch check out season 10(Dan Gheesling's first season),dude was a master at the game as he was in season 14 but played two totally different styles.

I think we're all about to become big Cody fans, Amber might be starting to like him.

Cody/Amber showmance with Caleb on the sidelines, DR needs to make this happen.

Caleb's gone from creepy to delusional, convinced Amber is in to him and that they're going out after show.

Hayden, not Zach is going to be Nicole's showmance, if anyone. Actually most of the guys are gunning for her.

This a quite drama free group so far.Some annoying but no real villain in the group. No mean girls.
So far it has been tame compared to the last few seasons but as the season gets rolling along a little farther they do have some potential blowups/fights that could happen.

Caleb will lose his mind if Amber starts liking anybody.She could really crush him if she wanted to and so far she is taking the high road with him but that could change.All it would take is for her flirt with any of the guys and he will snap because he still thinks she really likes him.Creepy stalker vibe.

Devin also seems like a loose cannon.I have no idea why he isn't going home this week after his stunt of bringing in 2 others members so without a doubt this placed a huge target on his back going forward and I can see him snapping when he finally does get on the block.

Frankie is way too comfortable in this game,wait and see how he acts once on the block,he has the potential for a meltdown of epic proportions.

Victoria seems fiesty and will fight to stay and will need to with no real alliance.

Brittany doesn't mind stiring the pot either and will become a target every week because they see her as weak.

Zach could do anything and has no problem dropping a bomb and then running or egging others on.

Still early but I suspect we see something soon enough and it could be huge with the ego's in this house.

At right around 8:27-8:30pm PT cam3 Zach realizes he is gay (July 1)

1:55am PT cams 3&4, Hayden poems (July 2)

I feel bad for Amber. Psycho stalker Caleb has pretty much torpedoed her game when all she did was just be there.

Unpopular as it is, I'm starting to come around on Caleb. This whole Amber situation is pretty embarassing, but I think he just fell *that* hard and, small town country boy with his looks, definitely isn't used to rejection, might even be the first real time it's happened to him. He seems like a good guy but he's been consumed by this Amber thing. I think he might have some help getting over her though from..

This might be wishful thinking on my part, but I think Brittany is in heat and wants some of Caleb's crazy. What she really wants is Cody but he respectfully declined. Hayden is onto Nicole, Frankie & Zach are gay, so its down to Caleb or Devin.

As far as the game goes :lmao:

I have no idea whatsoever what is going on. But I think this Frankie/Ariana info he is withholding is REALLY going to hurt him later in the game when others realize he is winning the america votes (and he's going to, his sister has started campaigning on twitter). If he wasn't my most trusted ally when I found that out he'd immedietly be enemy #1 on my list.

As if Joey wasn't bad enough as a player Devin may have topped her last night.He called a house meeting to out himself as the one behind Donny's nomination.

You can't fix stupid.He better win everything he can now because he's next.

Devin does most of the dumb stuff at night. I think he's on some kind of medication that wears off in the evening, he's usually pretty level headed during the day.

Regardless, if a female wins HOH tonight, he's going on the block.

Zach flat out hates Victoria for being a stuck up princess biotch and said it to the cameras last night. I think eventually every HG will feel the same.

As if Joey wasn't bad enough as a player Devin may have topped her last night.He called a house meeting to out himself as the one behind Donny's nomination.

Did this make Donny cry?

Did this make Donny cry?
Donny didn't even attend the meeting.Devin,however,cried like a baby during the whole thing.

Really hoping for a Devin HOH. I'm not sure what he will do when he's in power, but I know it will be entertaining. I think his inevitable meltdown when his nominees win the competition and he ends up backdoored will be terrific television.

Really hoping for a Devin HOH. I'm not sure what he will do when he's in power, but I know it will be entertaining. I think his inevitable meltdown when his nominees win the competition and he ends up backdoored will be terrific television.
Especially because he said last night that he was done with gameplay (lying/backstabbing) didn't care about the money anymore, and only wanted to be a good role model for his daughter going forward.

He's going to end up eating those words or be evicted. No other option because he's a big target right now.

Lost in the big Devin house meeting speech last night which solidified him as the next target is that he invited Caleb and Amber (along with everyone else) to it and they declined.

Devin sold Caleb out and he can only hear about it second hand. Early evictees make that kind of mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread