What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[music] Any good mash up's that you can recommend? (1 Viewer)

Alias

Footballguy
Mash Up:

v. To take elements of two or more pre-existing pieces of music and combine them to make a new song.

n. A song comprised of elements of two or more pre-existing pieces of music.

Example:

The Beatles + The Beastie Boys = The Beastles - no download links

Perhaps not the best mash-up musically, but for obvious reasons

still sets the standard for me. Just go ahead and skip to the 2:20 mark.

no link but one of my favs is Helmut + 50 Cent: Unsung Wanksta.

Big Helmut fan, not a big 50 fan, but some good stuff there.

Haven't heard too many of these but I like the one of Riders on the Storm. Wasn't it done with a Madonna song? Can't find anything on youtube.

makes a horrible Blondie song bearable

No idea how to link to some of these, but I have a bunch that I like. Should have enough info here to find them on Frostwire, etc.:

Beyonce vs. Happy Mondays--mashes up Crazy in Love and........Step On, I think. Great track.

Beatles vs. Shaggy--Let it Be Me. Pretty simple job here, I like this one a lot.

Benny Benassi vs. 50 Cent--If you can still deal with the song Satisfaction without thinking of Gino the Ginny, this is a cool dance track.

Blondie vs. The Doors--Riders on the Rapture

BLVD of Broken Songs--Oasis vs. Green Day. Already mentioned, I think.

Coldplay vs. Dizzee Rascal--mashes Clocks with......well, you try and figure out what Dizzee is saying :cry: . But I like it.

Gwen Stefani vs. Heart--Barracuda vs. Hollaback Girl. Pretty original, and the guitar riff from Barracuda has really aged well.

Madonna vs. Kelis--Holiday vs. Milkshake. Screw you guys, I liked both songs. :boxing:

Punjabi MC vs. [fill in the blank]---That song of his is so catchy, I think there's about 30 decent mash-ups out there, especially the one with Jay-Z.

Pink vs. The Vines--Free Party. I picture this song bringing the house down at a frat party.

Nine Inch Nails vs. 50 Cent--Closer and In Da Club. This is what mash-ups should be about. Love this track.

No Doubt vs. Gorillaz--Hella Good vs. DARE.

Lyrics Born vs. U2--Callin' on Sunday. Very Cool. The last few came from Party Ben, he's got a website, you can download all his stuff for free.

No idea how to link to some of these, but I have a bunch that I like. Should have enough info here to find them on Frostwire, etc.:

Beyonce vs. Happy Mondays--mashes up Crazy in Love and........Step On, I think. Great track.

Beatles vs. Shaggy--Let it Be Me. Pretty simple job here, I like this one a lot.

Benny Benassi vs. 50 Cent--If you can still deal with the song Satisfaction without thinking of Gino the Ginny, this is a cool dance track.

Blondie vs. The Doors--Riders on the Rapture

BLVD of Broken Songs--Oasis vs. Green Day. Already mentioned, I think.

Coldplay vs. Dizzee Rascal--mashes Clocks with......well, you try and figure out what Dizzee is saying :porked: . But I like it.

Gwen Stefani vs. Heart--Barracuda vs. Hollaback Girl. Pretty original, and the guitar riff from Barracuda has really aged well.

Madonna vs. Kelis--Holiday vs. Milkshake. Screw you guys, I liked both songs. :boxing:

Punjabi MC vs. [fill in the blank]---That song of his is so catchy, I think there's about 30 decent mash-ups out there, especially the one with Jay-Z.

Pink vs. The Vines--Free Party. I picture this song bringing the house down at a frat party.

Nine Inch Nails vs. 50 Cent--Closer and In Da Club. This is what mash-ups should be about. Love this track.

No Doubt vs. Gorillaz--Hella Good vs. DARE.

Lyrics Born vs. U2--Callin' on Sunday. Very Cool. The last few came from Party Ben, he's got a website, you can download all his stuff for free.
I will look this stuff up :rant:

Woke up this morning with Prince's "When Doves Cry" and GnR's "Sweet Child O' Mine" mashed up in my head...it sounded pretty good.

Can someone mash them up for me to confirm my suspicions.

I've got this one. It's great.I like Bootystition - Stevie Wonder meets Destiny's Child with some bonus stuff at the beginning and end.

ETA: StandUnbelievable - Ludicris meets EMF...this one gets stuck in your head.

ETA: Behind Kelly Klar-kson - Jan DeLay meets Kelly Clarkson. I'm not a Clarkson fan, but this is a cool mashup.

ETA:

- The Killers meet The Clash. Rock The Casbah mashups aren't anything new, but this one was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Run DMC vs Metallica

It's Tricky!
That's damn near the best thing ever.I have to look and see where i got mine from - lots of Best of Booty including a great NWA/Nirvana mix - Smells Like Compton.

Also a House of Pain/Boston mix called More than on Point that amuses me.

Will find links.

Love the stuff others have brought up....

Woke up this morning with Prince's "When Doves Cry" and GnR's "Sweet Child O' Mine" mashed up in my head...it sounded pretty good.Can someone mash them up for me to confirm my suspicions.
Anyone know how to mash these two up? Or know how to request this mashup?

Are any of you familiar with the movie "JUDGEMENT NIGHT" starring Emilio Estevez & Cuba Gooding Jr from 1993? Well the soundtrack to this flick is nothing but mixed up music. Maybe this is something you are looking for.......

Helmet & House of Pain (tight song)

Slayer & Ice T (definitely more on the metal side)

Biohazard & Onyx (another tight song)

Faith No More & Boo Yaa T.R.I.B.E (good grunge)

Living Colour & Run D.M.C

Pearl Jam & Cypress Hill

Sonic Youth & Cypress Hill (song about hippie lettuce, imagine that with Cyp Hill!)

Mudhoney & Sir Mix-A-Lot (good catchy tune)

Users who are viewing this thread