What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Masters of Sex (1 Viewer)

Daywalker

Footballguy
First episode is free on sho.com. That site is so poorly done. Just a mess.

Solid debut. Sheen may have what it takes to carry a series. Caplan is perfect. I like the both of them. As expected the show has a similar feel/tone as the movie Kinsey.

Kinsey was terrific not sure it will work as a series though. A little concerned because the side characters in MOS didn't do much for me. Seems like they need a smarmy administration figure to play the foil. Bring some conflict.

Show is a bit slow but has some potential.

ComfortablyNumb said:
Do we get to see more of Caplan's sweet bewbies?
First episode delivers that.

Think the show, if they can pull it off, is going to go for a Mad Men/Kinsey vibe.

Finally watched this. Last night was a bit hectic with Breaking Bad, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire and the NFL.

Very promising start. Has a Mad Men feel to it with the time period. Everyone in the cast seems capable.

i lovelovelove Kaplan. she was pretty much awesome in Party Down and i'll watch her do pretty much anything.

Watched it last night. Very good first episode. The two actors did a good job. They need to off the wife - or at least do a few nude scenes with her. She's "meh".

I can't believe that Mathew Perry gets to play with those every night. I mean, could he BE any luckier?

Watched it last night. Very good first episode. The two actors did a good job. They need to off the wife - or at least do a few nude scenes with her. She's "meh".
It was the 50's. :shrug:

Digging the first ep. In. :blackdot:
It's not that she's playing a religious, non-sexually oriented 50s wife that I'm against. I just don't feel it with her. Not sure if its the acting abilities or something else, but I'm not liking the actress.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
Raider Nation said:
pollardsvision said:
technicaldifficulties said:
Jebus -- those #### are fantastic.
Indeed. And those nipples might be perfect.
We got a better look at them in True Blood. She was upright instead of laying down. Simply PERFECT B-cups.

And you'd figure we're about to start seeing a lot more of her once she decides to have lots of sex with Bill. :popcorn:
What's this "we" crap?
People with computers?

Raider Nation said:
pollardsvision said:
We got a better look at them in True Blood. She was upright instead of laying down. Simply PERFECT B-cups.

And you'd figure we're about to start seeing a lot more of her once she decides to have lots of sex with Bill. :popcorn:
What's this "we" crap?
People with computers?
NSFW (at all)

That is what you call perfection. The screen cap of it has been my desktop background pic for two years.

Raider Nation said:
pollardsvision said:

What's this "we" crap?
People with computers?
I thought he was suggesting that I watched True Blood.

Raider Nation said:
pollardsvision said:

What's this "we" crap?
People with computers?
I don't watch it either. I fast-forward through it for the excellent nudity. Least surprising reveal ever?

Raider Nation said:
pollardsvision said:

What's this "we" crap?
People with computers?
I don't watch it either. I fast-forward through it for the excellent nudity. Least surprising reveal ever?
That and your desktop background contains t-itties

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid 2nd episode. It's in the "one Sunday show I watch on Sunday if there's time" spot.

I like the main whoah. Glad it appears that she'll be a main part of the cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second episode was a bit flatter than the first but still good. I'll be watching it regularly unless it flatlines.

Thanks for the link.

I'm just wondering how this is more than a trashy guilty pleasure type show. Seems from the comments that it's more than that.
This is not Californication. The nudity may attract some viewers who may not otherwise be interested in the content, but it's a smart show with a lot of potential.

Thanks for the link.

I'm just wondering how this is more than a trashy guilty pleasure type show. Seems from the comments that it's more than that.
The nudity...
The rest is just filler.
That's what I was afraid of, but it seems RN disagrees.

Thanks for the link.

The nudity...
The rest is just filler.
Listen to RN. I was just making a joke.

Thanks for the link.

The nudity...
The rest is just filler.
Listen to RN. I was just making a joke.
There ya go.

Users who are viewing this thread