What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on this new fat girl anthem? (1 Viewer)

Are You...

• All about that bass

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • No treble

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
if you're going to be an overweight girl, at least have large breasts and accentuate those when marketing yourself.

overweight without large breasts = :(

Society hit its pinnacle during the era when the only women you saw in magazine glamour shots were heroin chic waif-types with their ribs showing.

Not because that look was any good, but because it was the absurd ideal every woman felt deep down she had to strive for, so that when she failed, she was drop-dead gorgeous and fit with just enough curve left to be perfectly womanly, yet with her self-esteem so crushed she was easy.

Good times, good times.

Fatty pride must die a swift and firey death.

I got shot down by a deaf girl at the gay bar last week. She looked a lot like the girl in the video. I think she might have been a lesbian, but I had to make an effort. Because you don't come across too many deaf chicks out and about at bars. And my bucket list isn't getting any shorter just standing around not hitting on deaf chicks. Come to think of it, that would have been a two-for-one special knocked off the ol' bucket list if I had scored. Anyway, long story short, I'd bone her if she was deaf.

I got shot down by a deaf girl at the gay bar last week. She looked a lot like the girl in the video. I think she might have been a lesbian, but I had to make an effort. Because you don't come across too many deaf chicks out and about at bars. And my bucket list isn't getting any shorter just standing around not hitting on deaf chicks. Come to think of it, that would have been a two-for-one special knocked off the ol' bucket list if I had scored. Anyway, long story short, I'd bone her if she was deaf.
The quality of the song suggests she just might be.

I would smash the deaf girl from Jericho

Also brohan I'd recommend checking out the movie In The Company Of Men...it revolves around boning a deaf chick with lots of hijinks ensuing...if you can't find it you ran rent it from Lambskin-Flix

I don't understand why people keep writing more terrible music. What's wrong with all the terrible music we already have? It's not like there's a dramatic shortage that needs correcting.

Every single last fat girl that loudly crows about how she's proud to "be real / have curves / be healthy" would break their hips leaping for the "skinny switch" if such a thing existed.

Just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why people keep writing more terrible music. What's wrong with all the terrible music we already have? It's not like there's a dramatic shortage that needs correcting.
Odes to fat girls peaked with Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls. There was no need for more fat chick anthems after that epic in '78.

Odes to fat girls peaked with Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls. There was no need for more fat chick anthems after that epic in '78.
you're right... but the thing is.. I think because of obesity inflation, Fat Bottomed in '78 was like 2014 Kate Upton.... and 1978's mobidly obese is "curvy" now

Every single last fat girl that loudly crows about how she's proud to "be real / have curves / be healthy" would break their hips leaping for the "skinny switch" if such a thing existed.

Just saying...
I don't often agree with anything you say. But this is spot on.

You know the only thing I don't like about songs like this? Somehow in trying to make bigger girls feel better they always seem to put down or make the smaller ones feel bad.

You know the only thing I don't like about songs like this? Somehow in trying to make bigger girls feel better they always seem to put down or make the smaller ones feel bad.
And as Freelove pointed out, they're doing the Lord's work.

I don't think petite girls need any more reason to feel superior.

As for the video, the music was terrible and I turned it off after 30 seconds. But I'd certainly bone the singer, nothing wrong with a little cushion. She's got the padding needed for an evening of rough-and-tumble.

I don't think petite girls need any more reason to feel superior.

As for the video, the music was terrible and I turned it off after 30 seconds. But I'd certainly bone the singer, nothing wrong with a little cushion. She's got the padding needed for an evening of rough-and-tumble.
I'm not saying they should be superior. But if your anthem is going around saying you look great from head to toe and you should know it, then the thin girls should get love too. Or at least not be called out in your song.

Society hit its pinnacle during the era when the only women you saw in magazine glamour shots were heroin chic waif-types with their ribs showing.

Not because that look was any good, but because it was the absurd ideal every woman felt deep down she had to strive for, so that when she failed, she was drop-dead gorgeous and fit with just enough curve left to be perfectly womanly, yet with her self-esteem so crushed she was easy.

Good times, good times.

Fatty pride must die a swift and firey death.
:wub:

I can still enjoy this thread and not watch the video. I would rather just imagine your descriptions.

That song is so bad I had to check to make sure it wasn't written by Eddie Vedder.
Song reminds me of Rush. So mindless and simple, requires no talent.
Hey now...Long live Neil Peart! (Fight for another thread)

Honestly, the first time you heard the song, what was the picture in your head of the chick singing it. Like it or not (I didn't, just couldn't get it out of my head without a spear to my ear.) You thought it was something like one of these girls. And like me, you were surprised to see the picture of the actual artist, here.

Users who are viewing this thread