What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday AM Notes Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Jene Bramel

Footballguy
http://subscribers.footballguys.com/apps/article.php?article=14bramel_sundayAM_idp_4

EARLY GAMES
Buffalo at Houston

Doug Marrone would not commit to Preston Brown this week, saying the decision about playing time would depend on the health of Keith Rivers and on-field matchups. Rivers is listed probable, which hints he'll steal snaps from Brown. I'd still risk Brown as a LB3 as I expect he'll see the bulk of the snaps and Rivers is always another injury waiting to happen. Da'Norris Searcy left last week's game with an ankle injury but will play today.

Brian Cushing is not on this week's injury report and played nearly every down last week. He's climbing up the inseason lineup tiers but remains risky until we see him play in all subpackages. D.J. Swearinger added a hip injury to his nagging elbow injury on Friday but is expected to play.

Carolina at Baltimore

Thomas Davis will test his hip injury during pregame warmups. He's a game time decision, but Ron Rivera tentatively expects him to play. If not, Chase Blackburn will start and likely play every down. Either way, Roman Harper gets a slight bump in expectation today.

The Ravens are mostly healthy on defense. Chris Canty is questionable with his chronically balky knee and Terrell Suggs is on the injury report with a thigh injury. Suggs will play and is on the IDP hot seat due to lack of production and a rotation limiting him to 70-80% of snaps. It's a decent matchup today, but Suggs may be too risky to trust.

Detroit at New York Jets

Tahir Whitehead will start at middle linebacker and play every down today. It's a good opportunity and a good matchup for his first start. If he transitions quickly to the new role, he has LB2 upside. James Ihedigbo will return and start for Detroit. It's not certain whether he'll play every down immediately, but he'll be a matchup DB3 when his role is confirmed.

Dee Milliner is still out. Muhammad Wilkerson left last week's game with a knee injury that looked to be a major concern. He fully practiced on Friday and is ready to play. Antonio Allen continues to be a top play as team relentlessly test him in coverage.

Hey Jene,

Have you heard any updates on Washington LB Keenan Robinson?

He tweeted that he got in an accident with a drunk driver after Thursday Night's game but I haven't seen anything since that tweet. Had you heard anything?

Do you know if he got injured or shook up at all?

I figure that even if he didn't suffer any reported injuries that you would know of potential soft tissue issues that 'could' arise.

I hadn't heard anything and was wondering if you had any updates and if he might be susceptible to an under the radar injury even if had not suffered any reported traumatic injury.

Thomas Davis, Jared Allen, Nick Roach inactive.

Jelani Jenkins active.

Danny Lansanah starting at SLB. There's a chance he kicks Dane Fletcher out of nickel.

Hey Jene,

Have you heard any updates on Washington LB Keenan Robinson?

He tweeted that he got in an accident with a drunk driver after Thursday Night's game but I haven't seen anything since that tweet. Had you heard anything?

Do you know if he got injured or shook up at all?

I figure that even if he didn't suffer any reported injuries that you would know of potential soft tissue issues that 'could' arise.

I hadn't heard anything and was wondering if you had any updates and if he might be susceptible to an under the radar injury even if had not suffered any reported traumatic injury.
Didn't know he was in an accident. Quick Google says he's unhurt and should be fine.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2014/09/26/redskins-lb-keenan-robinson-and-family-unhurt-after-collision-with-drunk-driver/

Users who are viewing this thread