What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mad Cow's Sunglass Blowout 2014 (1 Viewer)

Mad Cow

Welshers and Dawdlers Beware!
It has been a while since I have done this, but due to a rep messing up a couple of years ago, I am stuck with a few discontinued SKU's of nice sunglasses. Rather than eat them, I would offer them to any FBG at the prices listed, which will include shipping:

Rudy Project:

Swifty - White frame, racing red lens $60 (MSRP was $150)

Swifty - Frozen brown frame, laser brown lens $60 (MSRP was $150)

Maskeryna - Tobacco frame, laser brown lens $50 (MSRP was $125)

Sunbay - Black gloss frame, smoke lens $50 (MSRP was $125)

Rob 2.0 - Frozen crystal frame, multilaser red lens $60 (MSRP was $150)

Maui Jim - NOT discontinued but figured what the heck

Island Time - Matte black frame, superthin glass gray lens ($229 MSRP) - $150

Penny Lane - Zeal Optics Women's frame, made by Maui Jim, polarized Black plaid, copper ($109 MSRP) - $60

I also have a 1-time use discount code to order a pair of Maui Jim. Anyone taking one of these can have the option of having me use it on their behalf and getting an even bigger break on those suns. Pretty close to 40% off MSRP.

PM/post here with questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the bottom line on the Maui Jim's with the additional discount?

maybe I'm confused here and you're talking about a 2nd pair?

whats the bottom line on the Maui Jim's with the additional discount?

maybe I'm confused here and you're talking about a 2nd pair?
The MJ listed is at that price. The other offer is if someone that takes one of the initial suns. they can have an additional pair for close to 40% off.

This may sound silly, but if I gave you the name of an MJ style that fits my face (or my wife's) are you able to determine if one of the models you are selling would fit well?

Always love this thread...but those Rudy's are just too sporty for my taste. I'd have to buy a snow mobile to get away with wearing those.

No. However, you (or I) can order additional lenses that can be interchanged easily. Rudy has a great selection of lenses you can swap out.
I was thinking I might want a relatively inexpensive pair that I would use for water sports. I think polarized lenses would be a must.
I took a look, and they do not have many options for the Rob 2.0. It is not a quick change lens, but we could put a gray polar lens in there. I would have to call to get the price on that.

Tried to PM but your mailbox is full. I'd be interested in purchasing the Maui Jim/Island Time glasses if you still have them available.

Let me know. Thanks!

The Dreaded Marco said:
Tried to PM but your mailbox is full. I'd be interested in purchasing the Maui Jim/Island Time glasses if you still have them available.

Let me know. Thanks!
I'll clear it out and send you a message when I get to my office.

Mad Cow -

You cannot receive messages.. think your inbox is full.

I'm looking for Coasta Del Mar Corbina's - Sky Frame Blue Mirror 580g. You quoted me on these a few months ago. Spring is here and I'd like to take you up on it if possible.. could you PM me shipping times to TX (may want to pay for expedited), and I'll get you my CC info!

Matt

Do you have the Maskeryna in the Anthracite with the Black lens and if so how much?
I only have it for this price in color shown. I could let you know what it would be if I order it for you.
That style looks like it is discontinued, so what I have is what I have.

The Dreaded Marco said:

Let me know. Thanks!
I'll clear it out and send you a message when I get to my office.
PM sent.

Mad Cow -

I'm looking for Coasta Del Mar Corbina's - Sky Frame Blue Mirror 580g. You quoted me on these a few months ago. Spring is here and I'd like to take you up on it if possible.. could you PM me shipping times to TX (may want to pay for expedited), and I'll get you my CC info!

Matt
My relationship with Costa is uncertain at this time. The inside sales person turned off my account for no apparent reason, making the local sales rep to investigate, but then I was told I had to order a bunch to reopen the account. I need to email him and see where we stand, I guess.

I have a wide head do can never find any shades that fit. I've had maybe two pairs all my life. Suggestions?

Mad Cow -

Matt
My relationship with Costa is uncertain at this time. The inside sales person turned off my account for no apparent reason, making the local sales rep to investigate, but then I was told I had to order a bunch to reopen the account. I need to email him and see where we stand, I guess.
Alright, if you hear something soon let me know. Shoulda taken you up on it sooner, my bad.

Probably go buy them this weekend.

I have a wide head do can never find any shades that fit. I've had maybe two pairs all my life. Suggestions?
Maui Jim has several pairs that would fit pretty well depending on what you are looking at. The Banyans, Hanalei and Ho'Okipa from the poly sport line are pretty wide, and they also have several. HERE is their large head search function.

Others:

http://www.mauijim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/st-us/mens/kaanapali?showImage=501-02

http://www.mauijim.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/st-us/mens/thousand-peaks?showImage=517-03

Correct, not polar.

Same as Makaha roughly, maybe a bit larger than Sandy Beach and smaller than Ho'okipa.

Which one do you want a price for?

Correct, not polar.

Same as Makaha roughly, maybe a bit larger than Sandy Beach and smaller than Ho'okipa.

Which one do you want a price for?
I know my wife had the Sandy Beach previously, but I can't remember if I had Makaha or Ko'okipa. How good are your records? :)

ETA - I'll go browse the other thread to see if I mentioned it there.

Dragons said:
Sandy Beach and Makaha it is!

Received my Maui Jims Makaha's today. Thanks MC! :thumbup:
Tortoise / Rose for both. Brown lens is OK if you have any in-house you'd like to get rid of.
Are you wanting a price for both?

Can you get me a pair of Smith Threshold sliders?
It looks like they are discontinued. However, if you know the color you want they might still have them and I can call and see if they still have stock.

Mad Cow said:
Dragons said:

Tortoise / Rose for both. Brown lens is OK if you have any in-house you'd like to get rid of.

tommyboy said:
It looks like they are discontinued. However, if you know the color you want they might still have them and I can call and see if they still have stock.
any color they have. I had two pairs, lost them both, but still have like 10 pair of lenses for them.

Mad Cow said:
Dragons said:

tommyboy said:
any color they have. I had two pairs, lost them both, but still have like 10 pair of lenses for them.
Let me call them right now.

Just called their warehouse, they have nothing at all. Sorry.

Really appreciate that you do this MC. Fortunately my pair from the last go round are still going strong.

Thanks again.

Mad Cow said:
Dragons said:

tommyboy said:
Let me call them right now.Just called their warehouse, they have nothing at all. Sorry.
I really appreciate you checking. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread