What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Survivor S29: San Juan Del Sur*** (1 Viewer)

Mile High said:
Wondering what Josh and Baylor are up to. Trying to show misdirection on the vote?
I suppose they did that, but I don't think so.. I think Josh wimped out and was voting for a tie so he didn't have to be the one to decide..

He just got lucky Baylor had, um... more balls then him to pull the rigger.. ;)

Walking Boot said:
"No, I'm not a major league pitcher."

"John... what? What's your last name then?"

"John... Wetteland."

:lmao:
That was hilarious. Rocker is still a #### though. He was doing some serious alpha male #### to that kid... walking out front, carrying nothing, not looking at him when talking.

After watching Naked and Afraid this seems like a cake walk. I haven't watched for a couple seasons, they get hammer and nails right off the bat now? Still enjoy it but this is not the survivor I fell in love with all those years ago. :getoffmylawn:

Walking Boot said:

"John... Wetteland."

That was hilarious. Quick, think of a name so he won't know I was a closer.

At least he threw him off the trail by spelling it differently.

Oh, and while I know we don't know she didn't, it was completely implied that the idol clue was not shared on exile island. If he's on another tribe, a firefighter and likely to be tight with your loved one, wouldn't you give him the clue with the hope he would share it or at least use it such that it helps your loved one advance?

"John... Wetteland."

That was hilarious. Rocker is still a #### though. He was doing some serious alpha male #### to that kid... walking out front, carrying nothing, not looking at him when talking.
:lmao: I didn't think the eye candy was going to be so hot this season, but Damn. Pink, blue, Rocker's GF. :thumbup: call me crazy, but I'd smash Missy.

Nadia sounded like she was talking with a #### in her mouth half the time.

I thought that was a nice twist right off the bat having the husband and wife battle to see who goes to exile.

I'm thinking the surviving Twinnie is gonna go scorched earth on the members of that other tribe...if she ever gets the chance.

Wondering what Josh and Baylor are up to. Trying to show misdirection on the vote?
Is there a backstory here? No idea what they did prior.
Possibly Josh wanted to avoid being "the tiebreaker"?
Possible I guess. Except Baylor ended up voting with the guys in taking out the Amazing Race girl so she comes out looking good and with the majority, while he throws away a vote on someone who wanted to work with him. Something is missing. She didn't seem that surprised she got a vote.

Possible I guess. Except Baylor ended up voting with the guys in taking out the Amazing Race girl so she comes out looking good and with the majority, while he throws away a vote on someone who wanted to work with him. Something is missing. She didn't seem that surprised she got a vote.
As I mentioned above.. My first thought was Josh was afraid to be the one that cast the deciding vote and so threw in Baylor as :shrug: vote and figured it would be a tie..

But watching his reaction, he didn't seem to shocked at the outcome so maybe he and Baylor worked it out so he wouldn't feel bad..

As I mentioned above.. My first thought was Josh was afraid to be the one that cast the deciding vote and so threw in Baylor as :shrug: vote and figured it would be a tie..But watching his reaction, he didn't seem to shocked at the outcome so maybe he and Baylor worked it out so he wouldn't feel bad..
Neither Baylor or Josh seemed Shocked by the vote. Find it hard to believe Josh didn't know how the vote was going down so he knew the 5 votes where already there. 5-3-1 or 6-3 same result. Just seemed strange to do a throw away vote on a person you know wants to work with you.

As I mentioned above.. My first thought was Josh was afraid to be the one that cast the deciding vote and so threw in Baylor as :shrug: vote and figured it would be a tie..But watching his reaction, he didn't seem to shocked at the outcome so maybe he and Baylor worked it out so he wouldn't feel bad..
Neither Baylor or Josh seemed Shocked by the vote. Find it hard to believe Josh didn't know how the vote was going down so he knew the 5 votes where already there. 5-3-1 or 6-3 same result. Just seemed strange to do a throw away vote on a person you know wants to work with you.
Unless you want others to believe that you and she are not working together. Throw people off of the Josh/Baylor are aligned idea.

If you are going to clam you have two HII you better have one. Good players will try to flush one out. Way overplaying to soon.

Big talkers go home early. Val was a big talker.

I think the show is overplaying the Rocker thing as well for next week.

Decent eye candy too.

In the exile challenge Rocker was the wrong choice for that type of challenge. Choose your young/small person who has a corresponding older/less fit loved one. They did not use their advantage of picking first.

I feel like he tanked it to keep his girl off of exile, though that doesn't necessarily seem like something he'd do. A pro athlete, and he let it drop twice at the very end.

Bang up job "looking out for Val" in any case. Good riddance.. Jeremy v Rocker stands to be much more entertaining than anything she was ever going to do.

TLEF316 said:
If you are going to clam you have two HII you better have one. Good players will try to flush one out. Way overplaying to soon.
Seriously. That's painfully bad play.

"I have 2 immunity idols"

Sure you do toots.....
And after she was voted out, she talks about making "big moves." Say what? In six days you did what exactly? The big moves were what? :shrug:

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
And after she was voted out, she talks about making "big moves." Say what? In six days you did what exactly? The big moves were what? :shrug:
Yeah. She even had a clue for the HII and couldn't find it while Rocker found it just from reading it. Now her husband will be mad at Rocker even though he did the best he could. Not his fault Val was a terrible player and got herself voted out.

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
Beginning to fear we're in for an awfully dull season, strategically speaking. :(

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
Yeah. She even had a clue for the HII and couldn't find it while Rocker found it just from reading it. Now her husband will be mad at Rocker even though he did the best he could. Not his fault Val was a terrible player and got herself voted out.
Rocker's clue had 2 more symbols than the one she had, and one of them was the 7 paces to go from the well. Very different.

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
Is he not the one who told the rest of the guys she claimed to have two idols?

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
Rocker's clue had 2 more symbols than the one she had, and one of them was the 7 paces to go from the well. Very different.
True,but HII have been found with even less information. There is a picture over at Survivor Sucks showing the area where it has found and there's a stick that looks completely out of place leaning up against a tree almost marking that area. Russell or Tony would have found it.

why do people come in guns blazing trying to overplay so early? you have 2 idols after like 3 days in the game? yeah right, beat it.

I actually felt kinda bad for Sad Twinnie. :(

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
From exit interviews and a reporter who saw the first tribal she was hinting she had at least one since she retuned from EI. Rocker told her to play it since he knew they where going to try and make her use it. She should have came clean to him right there and then.

TLEF316 said:

Sure you do toots.....
From exit interviews and a reporter who saw the first tribal she was hinting she had at least one since she retuned from EI. Rocker told her to play it since he knew they where going to try and make her use it. She should have came clean to him right there and then.
I'm pretty sure he sold her out to Josh.. fine w me, just saying, not exactly the utmost in Val protection

I hope she doesn't deal with the public much, she seems like she'd be an awful cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do people come in guns blazing trying to overplay so early? you have 2 idols after like 3 days in the game? yeah right, beat it.

I actually felt kinda bad for Sad Twinnie. :(
They're not so terrible when separated.

Dale's daughter vs Jacqueline :wub: Good times.

:blackdot:

I haven't watched the first two episodes yet, but San Juan del Sur?? :lmao: That is an incredibly touristy area. Is one of the challenges to find a smoothie when their favorite smoothie place closes?

Users who are viewing this thread