#1 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:52 AM

VBD Spreadsheet App - Frequently Asked Questions

1) The VBD only shows the top 60. How can I show the top 100?

Hightlight cells Q62 to U62.
Click menu Edit - Copy.
Highlight cells Q63 to Q102.
Click menu Edit - Paste.

Highlight cells Q62 to Q102.
Click menu Edit - Fill - Series, then click OK.

Note: The Draft Dominator will print cheatsheets for the Top 200 and Top 400.

2) How do I avoid losing my league variables and scoring settings each time I update the VBD Spreadsheet.

Open your Previous VBD Spreadsheet (the one with the correct scoring and league variables).
Click on the Input Tab at the bottom.
Click on the box left of A and above 1. The whole sheet should be selected (highlighted).
Click Edit Copy.

Open your New VBD Spreadsheet.
Click on the Input Tab at the bottom.
Click on the box left of A and above 1. The whole sheet should be selected (highlighted).
Click Edit Paste.

Save your New VBD Spreadsheet.
Click the Generate Cheatsheet button.

Note: Click on the Readme First tab for additional Help.

#2 carnag

carnag

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 27-August 05

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:36 AM

I can't seem to get this to work. Do you mean fill, not file for the last step? I seem to have the cells highlighted on the sheet, but no players in the spots. Any ideas?

#3 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 28 August 2005 - 09:16 AM

I can't seem to get this to work. Do you mean fill, not file for the last step? I seem to have the cells highlighted on the sheet, but no players in the spots. Any ideas?

Edit - Fill - Series...

#4 carnag

carnag

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 27-August 05

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:52 AM

I've followed the steps as described, yet it still only gives the top 60. Any ideas? I have a draft on Wed where I start 3 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 QB, 1K, and 1 D, so I could really use the additional player listings. Thanks fot the help! Also, do I do the steps prior to inputing my scoring or after. I've tried both ways with no success. Also for the last step when filling the series there are options for Series In-(Rows or columns), Type-(linear, growth, date, and Auto-fill), Step value, stop value, and a box for trend. How should these be filled?

Edited by carnag, 29 August 2005 - 11:07 AM.

#5 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 29 August 2005 - 04:45 PM

The above steps should work. I double checked them on this end, and step through them step by step. For the Fill Series... the Default is Rows, Linear with a step value of 1. This is what you want so just click Ok.Have you peeked at the Draft Dominator yet? It prints out cheatsheets by position for almost all of the players... and it prints out Top 200 lists too. Actually Top 400 lists if you want them.The league variables and scoring is exactly the same as the VBD Spreadsheet.

#6 carnag

carnag

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 27-August 05

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:55 AM

The above steps should work. I double checked them on this end, and step through them step by step. For the Fill Series... the Default is Rows, Linear with a step value of 1. This is what you want so just click Ok.

Have you peeked at the Draft Dominator yet? It prints out cheatsheets by position for almost all of the players... and it prints out Top 200 lists too. Actually Top 400 lists if you want them.

The league variables and scoring is exactly the same as the VBD Spreadsheet.

I figured it out. What I was doing was following the steps, but in the input section, not the cheat section.

#7 Mik789fl

Mik789fl

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:24 PM

I'm getting players isted out of point total order. For example Warrick Dunn comes in at RB# 32 with 109 pts while other backs ahead of him have fewer pts. It's happening with every position also. Any ideas what might be wrong?

#8 videoguy505

videoguy505

Footballguy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 16,793 posts
  • Joined 31-August 05

Posted 09 July 2006 - 08:42 PM

Any chance next season the spreadsheet can be done with macros in the free OpenOffice spreadsheet program, rather than Excel? Some of us don't have Excel on the home computer.
High praise
Bandwagons joined this season: :mansion:, 33% parlay. I once made Woz vomit blood and got LHUCKS to call himself a "timeless doosh"
*Now presented in High Definition

#9 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 10 July 2006 - 03:40 AM

I'm getting players isted out of point total order. For example Warrick Dunn comes in at RB# 32 with 109 pts while other backs ahead of him have fewer pts. It's happening with every position also. Any ideas what might be wrong?

If you change the scoring system... without clicking the Generate Cheatsheets button afterwards this will happen.

#10 Mik789fl

Mik789fl

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:07 AM

If you change the scoring system... without clicking the Generate Cheatsheets button afterwards this will happen.

Thanks for responding Bruce. It seemed to work,then when I tried the latest version released on the 10th I get this error message when I click "generate cheatsheet"..."06app_F1.xls?'!Macro1' cannot be found....
any idea what that's all about,the rankings are ALMOST in order,maybe 2 or 3 players at RB and WR that are off. Thanks for any help.

#11 valhallan

valhallan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,085 posts
  • Joined 25-August 04

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:03 AM

I'd like to delete my league's keepers from the VBD player lists.. how can I do that without messing up the formulas?

#12 inca911

inca911

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,607 posts
  • Joined 25-July 03

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:25 AM

I'd like to delete my league's keepers from the VBD player lists.. how can I do that without messing up the formulas?

Just set their projections to zero.

#13 valhallan

valhallan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,085 posts
  • Joined 25-August 04

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:53 AM

Just set their projections to zero.

Ah, figured it would be something simple. Thanks inca.

#14 Mik789fl

Mik789fl

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for responding Bruce. It seemed to work,then when I tried the latest version released on the 10th I get this error message when I click "generate cheatsheet"..."06app_F1.xls?'!Macro1' cannot be found....
any idea what that's all about,the rankings are ALMOST in order,maybe 2 or 3 players at RB and WR that are off. Thanks for any help.

shameless bump

#15 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 15 July 2006 - 03:47 PM

If you click Tools -> Macro -> Macros... does it show a Macro1? If not, you might have to download a new copy.

Also make sure your Security in the Macro settings is Medium or lower.

#16 Mik789fl

Mik789fl

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:00 AM

Thanks Bruce. The macro was there but I still had the same problem,however,when I downloaded the zip file and then ran it everything was in order so I can go with that,thanks for the help.

#17 eightclap

eightclap

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 11-August 06

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:23 PM

Sorry, I posted this below, but then thought, that I had put this question in the wrong spot....here it is

I don't want to lose my projections I've done with the top 15-20 players in each position, but I'd like to update the middle to late round players I haven't done the projections on. Is there a way to update without losing my latest projections?

THanks.

#18 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 12 August 2006 - 06:29 PM

Sorry, I posted this below, but then thought, that I had put this question in the wrong spot....here it isI don't want to lose my projections I've done with the top 15-20 players in each position, but I'd like to update the middle to late round players I haven't done the projections on. Is there a way to update without losing my latest projections?THanks.

The only way to do this in the VBD spreadsheet... is to open both Spreadsheets... and then copy / paste your modified projections into the new one.

#19 NorvilleBarnes

NorvilleBarnes

Banned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32,937 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:bubble wrap

Posted 22 August 2006 - 08:01 PM

VBD Spreadsheet App - Frequently Asked Questions

1) The VBD only shows the top 60. How can I show the top 100?

Hightlight cells Q62 to U62.
Click menu Edit Copy.
Highlight cells Q63 to Q140.
Click menu Edit Paste.

Highlight cells Q62 to Q140.
Click menu Edit File Series, then click OK.

Two very minor points. I think you meant to type 104 (or perhaps even 102 to get the top 100), not 140. Either way, it works. And the last line (again, very minor) should be Edit - FILL - Series.

Seriously, this shouldn't even be close. Give a woman a flat chest, and she can still be attractive. Give a woman a flat butt, and she can still be attractive. Give a woman a penis?

#20 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 22 August 2006 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I updated the first post to reflect this.

#21 Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,445 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:56 PM

After I click the Generate Cheatsheet button, the "values" in Col U for the Top 50-60 all become #VALUE. Everything looks good before I generate the cheatsheet. Any suggestions?

#22 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 23 August 2006 - 03:43 AM

After I click the Generate Cheatsheet button, the "values" in Col U for the Top 50-60 all become #VALUE. Everything looks good before I generate the cheatsheet. Any suggestions?

If you stretch the column wider... to the values come in?I'm guessing that it has something to do with your starters or league scoring. I tried it here and it looks ok. Do you remember which values you changed?

#23 DevilDogs

DevilDogs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 24-July 03
  • Interests:Duh, fantasy football!

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:04 AM

Has anyone come up with a macro that will color the player names if they're on a keeper list? For example, I put my players in green, my rookies in light blue, all other taken players in red, and all other taken rookies in dark blue. For one league, that's only 36 players, but for another, it's 264 players! It would be nice if I could just have the list in a worksheet and run a macro such that if a player is on the list, it will automatically do the coloring for me.

BIFF: (Auction league)
18 players: Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE, 1 TE, 1K, 1Def.
2-round rookie draft.  Drafted rookies can be on the practice squad for up to 4 years.  Once activated, the rookie keeps his original contract.  A player with no years left on his contract can be franchised.  Franchised players get a 3 year contract.
1-QB, 2-WR, 2-RB, 1-WR/RB, 1-WR/TE, 1-TE, 1-K, 1-Def, 8-Bn. Close to old normal Yahoo rules, add PPR, plus yardage bonuses.  12 teams.
League home page

#24 Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,445 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:18 AM

If you stretch the column wider... to the values come in?I'm guessing that it has something to do with your starters or league scoring. I tried it here and it looks ok. Do you remember which values you changed?

The problem seems to coming from the "flex calculations" cells. I changed those to 0 and I get the #VALUE (column width doesn't matter). If I change those "flex" cells to an integer, everything works ok. I don't have a flex lineup so I inputted 0 as the "Number of Flex RB/WR/TE". But what numbers should I use in the "flex calculation" cells, as different numbers result in different VBD value amounts on the Cheat tab.

#25 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:53 PM

The problem seems to coming from the "flex calculations" cells. I changed those to 0 and I get the #VALUE (column width doesn't matter). If I change those "flex" cells to an integer, everything works ok. I don't have a flex lineup so I inputted 0 as the "Number of Flex RB/WR/TE". But what numbers should I use in the "flex calculation" cells, as different numbers result in different VBD value amounts on the Cheat tab.

Since you aren't using flex... they should be the same as the starters.

#26 mt99808

mt99808

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 24-August 06

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

Since you aren't using flex... they should be the same as the starters.

I don't get it either. Isn't a flex player someone you can start from any position? My league has 9 starters (1 X QB, 3 X WR, 2 X RB, 1 X TE, 1 X K, and 1 X DEF) and 6 bench players that can be anything. My understanding is that I have 0 flex players but are you saying that is not the case?

#27 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:13 PM

No. You put 0 in the Flex Starters (RB/WR/TE). He was talking about the Flex Calculation box. When you put a 0 in the Fex Starters, it should set the RB, WR, TE equal to your starters automatically.

I think he overwrote them with zeros... which then caused the VBD values to not show up.

#28 mt99808

mt99808

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined 24-August 06

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:20 PM

No. You put 0 in the Flex Starters (RB/WR/TE). He was talking about the Flex Calculation box. When you put a 0 in the Fex Starters, it should set the RB, WR, TE equal to your starters automatically. I think he overwrote them with zeros... which then caused the VBD values to not show up.

Ya I put 0's in and got the same error.

#29 Shadowfax

Shadowfax

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,445 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:55 PM

No. You put 0 in the Flex Starters (RB/WR/TE). He was talking about the Flex Calculation box. When you put a 0 in the Fex Starters, it should set the RB, WR, TE equal to your starters automatically. I think he overwrote them with zeros... which then caused the VBD values to not show up.

Correct. What are the Flex Calculation boxes used for? Do you input the maximum # of players you could start at each position if you have a flex? Suppose I can start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex. I enter those numbers as the Number of Starters and enter 2, 3, 1 in the Flex Calc boxes? I can't imagine starting a TE as a flex, so then would 2, 3, 0 be more appropriate? Or am I totally missing the boat here?Thanks for your help. I really think this info would be helpful in the Read Me First file...or something like that.

#30 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:01 AM

Correct. What are the Flex Calculation boxes used for? Do you input the maximum # of players you could start at each position if you have a flex? Suppose I can start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex. I enter those numbers as the Number of Starters and enter 2, 3, 1 in the Flex Calc boxes? I can't imagine starting a TE as a flex, so then would 2, 3, 0 be more appropriate? Or am I totally missing the boat here?Thanks for your help. I really think this info would be helpful in the Read Me First file...or something like that.

You shouldn't ever enter anything in the flex calculation box... it is just there for reference. In your example, you would set your starters: RB=1, WR=2, TE=1, and Flex=1... and the VBD app would automatically fill in the Flex Calculation box with something like: RB=1.7, WR=2.3, TE=1

#31 Gator Shawn

Gator Shawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Uh, Football.

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:43 PM

What's the easiest way to condense all of the IDPs into one category? We start 1 IDP player and the position is irrelevant. I figure I could cut and paste the highest scoring DBs in the LB category over top of some of th weakest LBs, but I figured there might be a more graceful solution.

I did try adding all DBs and DLs to the LB tab but it only seemed to use the first 5 or 6 or so, so I'm not sure if there's a field that I can increase to read in more LBs.

#32 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 27 August 2006 - 03:37 AM

I'd probably just create another sheet, and copy/paste all the IDP players with their FP and VBD... then sort by VBD.

#33 Sideline Sage

Sideline Sage

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 04-May 05

Posted 28 August 2006 - 02:33 PM

Bruce, I am having trouble adding players. I have used all the ZZ-add players area. I need to add others, however if I insert rows to add players, the formulas for the total points does not add up correctly. It looks like the protected/hidden columns is the problem, since adding the rows is not copying any of the formulas.
Help.

Roger

#34 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 28 August 2006 - 03:06 PM

You can try copying the whole row (click to the left of column 1). Then Insert Copied Cells before the last ZZZ row.

You might have to hand tweak the macros though... as I don't think those change automatically.

#35 Sideline Sage

Sideline Sage

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 04-May 05

Posted 28 August 2006 - 05:01 PM

thanks Bruce. That appears to do the trick.

#36 Cowchip

Cowchip

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-August 06

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:59 PM

Riddle me this....

Downloaded ver R and did the copy/paste on the input sheet as usual from the previous version (Q). Clicked on "Generate Cheatsheet" button and I get a pop-up window that says version P contains macros, etc etc. Click OK and Version P opens.

I've been updating this way since version M and haven't had any problems.

:confused:

#37 Cowchip

Cowchip

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 21-August 06

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:08 PM

I figured it out.

If you select the entire input sheet to copy from a previous version, it seems the macro for the generate cheatsheet button is copied also so it references the previous version. I had done that on version Q (carried over from P) but didn't notice and that's why P was opening when I carried it to version R (because I copied Q).

Edited by Cowchip, 30 August 2006 - 06:14 PM.

#38 MrPack

MrPack

reformed delinquent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,780 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 02 September 2006 - 02:58 PM

Is there something I'm missing, is P. Manning really $54 more than the second best QB?

$300 cap, 17 rds, 12 teams, 6pts/TD, -2/Int .04/pass yd.

This seems like a HUGE disparity.

Is there a flaw in the oinment?

#39 Rich Conway

Rich Conway

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,229 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:26 AM

Here's something I'd like to do, but haven't been able to accomplish yet. I want to print out lists of each position that display the actual projections, sorted by the number of fantasy points.

Is this possible to do? If I just go into the sheets for each position, and resort the data by fantasy points, the players and projections get sorted, but the fantasy points do not. Any way to get those as well?

#40 MrPack

MrPack

reformed delinquent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,780 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:39 AM

Is there something I'm missing, is P. Manning really $54 more than the second best QB?$300 cap, 17 rds, 12 teams, 6pts/TD, -2/Int .04/pass yd.This seems like a HUGE disparity.Is there a flaw in the oinment?

Never mind, my auctions and draft are done now.Thanks! :thumbup:

#41 Sideline Sage

Sideline Sage

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 04-May 05

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:48 AM

Bruce,

I just downloaded VBD F1. I do my own projections on a different spreadsheet and then link it to the VBD, so that every time I tweak my projections it is automatically updated in the vbd. However, the total fantasy points scored in the position tabs for RB's is not correct, sometimes way off. I have double and triple checked the scoring inputs, using WCOFF rules. It appears to me to be a problem with TD's, no bonus for length in this instance. Since those are protected columns I can't see what is going on. I don't want to just change the formula because I am in other leagues that do have different scores for TD length. Is there an error somewhere?

Roger

Edited by Sideline Sage, 27 July 2007 - 05:35 AM.

#42 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 27 July 2007 - 02:50 PM

The columns really aren't protected. You can expand them if you want. For example, on the RB tab, click on the L column header and slide your mouse over to the left to column AK, then let go of the button. Now with both columns L and AK highlighted, right click and select Column Width. Enter 12 for the Column Width and click OK.

Make sure that the numbers look reasonable and no blanks or zeros.

Does the Generate Cheatsheet button update the RB Fantasy Points correctly?

Are any other positions wrong?

Can you give me a specific example of one that is wrong?

#43 Sideline Sage

Sideline Sage

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 04-May 05

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

Bruce,
I fixed the problem. Once I enlarged the column widths in RB tab, I could see that column M had links to rec TD's on my spreadsheet. I fixed all the numbers in column M, to add up to 1 for rush distribution, so everything worked. I have no idea how I could have copied links from my spreadsheet to that column. But now that I know those columns aren't protected I can check it out.

Thanks a lot,

Roger

#44 Brides Maids

Brides Maids

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 473 posts
  • Joined 04-August 06

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:53 AM

Bruce,
I'm in a dynasty auction salary cap league, I'm trying to adjust the VBD for the Dynasty factor. Is there a way to do this in the spreadsheet besides going in and changing some of the "yellow" values for the players I feel will have more value in the Dynasty league?

Another words I think I could go in and increase Reggie Bush's value by increasing his TD's but I believe these reset once I update DD don't they?

Also is there a simpler way to account for this kind of a value.
Thanks
Cliff the Great[size=7][font=Century Gothic]

#45 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

Bruce,I'm in a dynasty auction salary cap league, I'm trying to adjust the VBD for the Dynasty factor. Is there a way to do this in the spreadsheet besides going in and changing some of the "yellow" values for the players I feel will have more value in the Dynasty league?Another words I think I could go in and increase Reggie Bush's value by increasing his TD's but I believe these reset once I update DD don't they?Also is there a simpler way to account for this kind of a value.Thanks

The Age and Experience columns are now in the VBD sheet. The are around columns AY I believe. You could whip up a formula that inflates the players projections based on how young they are.

#46 Lambert

Lambert

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 28-July 05

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:05 PM

Bruce,

Is there any schedule posted for planned VBD updates? I'd like to be able to tweak the latest version available before each of my drafts, but I don't know when the new versions are expected to be released. If there isn't any hard schedule, is there any approximate idea (i.e. next version on Thursday or Friday, the following version on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

#47 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,970 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:06 PM

Every Thursday for sure. Sometimes Tuesday too, depending on how the weekend games went.

#48 djjosee

djjosee

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:36 AM

Dumb question ... does the Fanatasy points represent total points for 12/14 weeks or for the full season?

14 team redraft (1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1TE / 1D) - Non-PPR

2 player keeper for 3 year period and lose the pick in that round.

Standard scoring.

#49 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,858 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:33 AM

Dumb question ... does the Fanatasy points represent total points for 12/14 weeks or for the full season?

It represents the weeks and weightings as you have it set up in Game-By-Game. Joel
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#50 Jabroniking

Jabroniking

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Joined 12-May 03

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

Any chance next season the spreadsheet can be done with macros in the free OpenOffice spreadsheet program, rather than Excel? Some of us don't have Excel on the home computer.

You can download a free Excel viewer from Microsoft's website where you will be able to open the VBD app, run it and save it.

Tell them you want to play "Lambeau."

Take 'em out to the parking lot, have them kneel down and then throw your sausage all over their grills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users