#101 tjgraf

tjgraf

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

I am currently on version D1 and have done a bit of updating to it (conditional formatting, updated stats, etc). Can I keep updating statistics for the rest of the year, or do I risk losing out on additions / deletions / updates as a result and need to keep downloading the latest version and reapplying my modifications?

#102 Dr. No

Dr. No

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined 03-September 09

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

Is there a simple way to make the VBD spreadsheet not have the week 17 projections in there? I think that well over 50% of leagues don't use week 17, surely there's an option to remove those stats to get a truer value for the players in question isn't there?

Edited by Dr. No, 21 August 2011 - 05:37 PM.

#103 Ultima Thule

Ultima Thule

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts
  • Joined 02-October 09

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:16 PM

I can't get the VBD values to match up in the Dominator. I have completed the scoring and enabled macros in the VBD. Saved it. Imported it and Andre Johnson is still 20 points lower in the Dominator than in the VBD excel file. I have also imported the scoring with the VBD file and confirmed that it matches what is in the Dominator. Seriously frustrating. If I double check by going to Set Up in Dominator after importing the VBD calculations they don't match the VBD. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Ultima Thule, 21 August 2011 - 02:19 PM.

#104 Dr. No

Dr. No

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,046 posts
  • Joined 03-September 09

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

I can't get the VBD values to match up in the Dominator. I have completed the scoring and enabled macros in the VBD. Saved it. Imported it and Andre Johnson is still 20 points lower in the Dominator than in the VBD excel file. I have also imported the scoring with the VBD file and confirmed that it matches what is in the Dominator. Seriously frustrating. If I double check by going to Set Up in Dominator after importing the VBD calculations they don't match the VBD. What am I doing wrong?

you are having the same problem as me. the DD is only through week 16, which is great. the VBD spreadsheets use week 17, which i wish they didn't since most leagues don't use week 17

#105 footballnerd

footballnerd

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,377 posts
  • Joined 01-October 07

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:15 PM

Hello, I've used the VBD app with great success over the last few years (won the league last year). Thanks for the hard work. My question is this. I like listing the top 100, and have been able to generate the top 100 using the directions at the top of this thread in the past. I'm having trouble generating the top 100 this year. I'm using the Aug 21st update. Thanks, DD

Im having the same issue, nothing happens when I do the Edit - Fill - Series. (I'm using Excel 2000) So instead I copied the last line of the top 60 and pasted it in all the rows below, up to 100. I think it worked :unsure: but it does show 60 ranking for all of the players 61 through 100.

Edited by footballnerd, 30 August 2011 - 08:15 PM.

#106 uhaul77

uhaul77

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 740 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:32 AM

you are having the same problem as me. the DD is only through week 16, which is great. the VBD spreadsheets use week 17, which i wish they didn't since most leagues don't use week 17

Any way to change this? I noticed the same discrepancy but hadn't realized the extra week was the trigger.

10 Team League (15man roster)
1 PPR, 1 PPComp, 1PPRush, 6/TD, 1pt/5 rush yds, 1pt/15 rcv yds, 1pt/20 pass yds, 1pt/15 Rtn Yds
1QB/2RB/2WR/1FLX (RB,WR,TE), 1K, 1D/ST 

Roster:

QB: Cutler

RB: McCoy, M. Ball, B. Tate, S. Vereen, D. Freeman, C. Hyde

WR: Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Em Sanders, K. Benjamin, J. Gordon

TE: Rudolph

** Scoring benefits RB's that get touches, QB's that complete a lot of passes and WR's that also return kicks **

#107 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:47 PM

you are having the same problem as me.

the DD is only through week 16, which is great.

the VBD spreadsheets use week 17, which i wish they didn't since most leagues don't use week 17

Any way to change this? I noticed the same discrepancy but hadn't realized the extra week was the trigger.

Using Joe's Secret Formula as your Baseline is the root of the problem. However, you can eliminate week 17 by following the procedure outlined here.
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#108 deacon14

deacon14

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 652 posts
  • Joined 16-April 03
  • Interests:Fantasy Football...Football...my family...my dog deacon...my cats...my african cichlids...my collectibles...softball...college hoops...horse racing...and everything else that makes me feel good!

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:53 AM

Will the VBD app be updated today with the 9/4 projections? Thanks in advance for any info. Basically a print now or print in 4 hours question.
Fly Eagles Fly!

#109 Tiger Fan

Tiger Fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,376 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

can i still not use open office calc?

I use Open Office and it works perfectly fine for me. I do have a question though... Is there a way to change the ADP? I am in a PPR league and it appears that the ADP that is listed with the players is based on standard non-ppr. When trying to decide whether to jump on a player or wait a round or two, ADP is really useful. For instance, the ppr ADP that I've seen for Jabar Gaffney is around 10.9. The ADP on the cheatsheet is 14.01. That is a huge difference. I'm hoping to be able to just use the excel sheet this year as opposed to the DD. The DD is a little hard to keep up with in a league where the draft moves kind of quickly.

:goodposting:

My current offerings/needs in FFA Swap Shop - here

#110 rrobb

rrobb

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 04-August 04

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

You could setup a user-defined ADP based off of your previous years' drafts. I would think that would be even better than one just for ppr because it would take into account all of the nuances of your league. Link describes how to use ADP_User. http://forums.footba...l=adp_user&st=0 RR

#111 Don't Noonan

Don't Noonan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

I use the VBD app every year to help with my own projections for my drafts. However, I just tried to download the VBD app today and after entering all the variables i got an error message that says "The macro 12app_G1.xls?'!Macro1' cannot be found" The error comes up when I click on generate cheatsheet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#112 Dentist

Dentist

***Official FBG Dentist***

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18,954 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:stox, teeth, money, tennis

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

Does it now work on open office? i'm still not getting that to happen

Wait, you're genuninely a dentist?

#113 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,971 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

I use the VBD app every year to help with my own projections for my drafts. However, I just tried to download the VBD app today and after entering all the variables i got an error message that says "The macro 12app_G1.xls?'!Macro1' cannot be found" The error comes up when I click on generate cheatsheet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

If you are in windows you need to enable macros. As soon as you open the spreadsheet, there should be a yellow tool bar with a Enable Macros button on it. If you are using a Mac, the Mac doesn't handle VBA macros.

#114 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,971 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

Does it now work on open office? i'm still not getting that to happen

The VBD Spreadsheet App doesn't work in Open Office, because Open Office doesn't support VBA macros. I would look at the Draft Dominator for Mac instead. It is available on the Tools tab of the main page of www.footballguys.com.

#115 Packers4ever

Packers4ever

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 817 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

I was getting this also for some reason I was not getting that box to pop up but then went in and did it under the zip file and it worked fine.

#116 Topes

Topes

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,719 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

Whose projections are included in the app? Just Dodds or consensus?

#117 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Whose projections are included in the app? Just Dodds or consensus?

VBD and DD are just Dodds...

#118 Competitive1

Competitive1

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:44 PM

Is the VBD app still widely used? I have made some enhancements and additions to the app and I think its really good! Is there a footballguys staffer who would be interested in reviewing it?

#119 rrobb

rrobb

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 04-August 04

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

I still use it as my primary tool for projections and then import it ino DD. I also have customized it to include Depth Charts for RBs and WRs as well as Tiers for ranking purposes. I would like to see what you have done with it if you are interested in sharing a copy. If you want to use Drop Box or something similar, I could pick it up from there.

RR

#120 Competitive1

Competitive1

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

I was actually talking to DD about it, but he appears buried in projects at this time. I really want a footballgus staffer to review it first and give their blessing or ok or how to share since this in additions to their app.

I really think it would be useful to run drafts, for personal drafts, & etc.

#121 Ruffrodys05

Ruffrodys05

Midnight Toker

• FBG Apps Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 4,563 posts
  • Joined 10-June 05

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

There are plenty of FBG non-staffers who would gladly take a look at this for you. Nothing wrong with you sharing free application enhancements for reviews by knowledgeable folks. FBG gives the first version away for free and once you have that you can tweak the projections and mess around with it anyway.

Edited by Ruffrodys05, 05 July 2013 - 05:23 AM.

#122 Competitive1

Competitive1

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 14-July 12

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

I have enhanced the premium version and I would want the share to be under the staff control.

#123 JPO

JPO

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 10-July 13

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

(1) I have used the VBD every year and would definitely be interested in any enhances added to it.

(2) Is there going to be a Mac Version this year?

#124 kirghizstan

kirghizstan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

what are the enhancements.  you don't need FBGs blessing to at least tell us what you have done to it

I was actually talking to DD about it, but he appears buried in projects at this time. I really want a footballgus staffer to review it first and give their blessing or ok or how to share since this in additions to their app.

I really think it would be useful to run drafts, for personal drafts, & etc.

#125 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 15 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

I have enhanced the premium version and I would want the share to be under the staff control.

Can you modify the free version, and post it to the forum, and let others determine if it is useful or not? 

#126 Benny227

Benny227

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12
  • Interests:Beer, Football and Boobs!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

Can anyone tell me what tool on the FBG's site is the BEST to use during my draft?? I am in a Standard 12 Team League and I not sure which tool to use?? VBD Tool, Projections Tool or the Draft Dominator Tool???

Also, should I just try to get as many players from the Top 50 Section?? Or should I pay more attention to ADP??? How do you go about utilizing these tools while you are drafting??

Any help would really be appreciated?? Frist time FF player lookin for some help!!!!

Thanks!!

Benny227

Benny

#127 rrobb

rrobb

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 04-August 04

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

My brother and I own a team together. He likes the traditional paper Draft Board, so I print out a VBD Board for him after we've customized it with our projection variants. He uses highlighters and marks up his board during the Draft. I prefer DD on my laptop, so I import from the VBD sheet into DD...keeping us mostly consistent...DD doesn't use Week 17 projections.

My point is that you should familiarize yourself with both to determine what works best for you.

I like PD, but it won't export to the VBD Spreadsheet, so I keep track of the customizations in a different (non Football Guy) spreadsheet. We mostly like the VBD projections, but there are usually 15-20 that we change per year. I've also customized our VBD to include Depth Chart & Injury info for RBs and WRs as well as "Tier" numbers. I import that info into DD as "Notes" so I don't have to scramble for that information during the Draft.

Hope that helps,

RR

#128 Ruffrodys05

Ruffrodys05

Midnight Toker

• FBG Apps Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 4,563 posts
  • Joined 10-June 05

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

My brother and I own a team together. He likes the traditional paper Draft Board, so I print out a VBD Board for him after we've customized it with our projection variants. He uses highlighters and marks up his board during the Draft. I prefer DD on my laptop, so I import from the VBD sheet into DD...keeping us mostly consistent...DD doesn't use Week 17 projections.

My point is that you should familiarize yourself with both to determine what works best for you.

I like PD, but it won't export to the VBD Spreadsheet, so I keep track of the customizations in a different (non Football Guy) spreadsheet. We mostly like the VBD projections, but there are usually 15-20 that we change per year. I've also customized our VBD to include Depth Chart & Injury info for RBs and WRs as well as "Tier" numbers. I import that info into DD as "Notes" so I don't have to scramble for that information during the Draft.

Hope that helps,

RR

DD will in fact use week 17 projections if you go into the Game By Game Projections window and set Week 17 to "1.00"

DD defaults to only 16 weeks as that is when the vast majority of leagues hold their championship game.

Edited by Ruffrodys05, 02 August 2013 - 07:41 AM.

LHUCKS posts like Tarzan, backs it up like Jane

Yes... I resort to such lame rip-offs to keep myself amused.

#129 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

Can anyone tell me what tool on the FBG's site is the BEST to use during my draft?? I am in a Standard 12 Team League and I not sure which tool to use?? VBD Tool, Projections Tool or the Draft Dominator Tool???

Also, should I just try to get as many players from the Top 50 Section?? Or should I pay more attention to ADP??? How do you go about utilizing these tools while you are drafting??

Any help would really be appreciated?? Frist time FF player lookin for some help!!!!

Thanks!!

Benny227

Benny, if you have the ability to use a PC or Laptop during your draft, the combination of PD and DD is still the strongest.

My suggestion is to go into some of the pinned threads at the top of the forum and read how DD works.  Also, within the DD application is an article call VBD Revisited - it's the holy bible of drafting and the basis for DD.  Finally, close to the last week of preseason, Dodds will post an article on "The Perfect Draft".  The key is not just trying to get top 50 guys - it's getting the right top 50 guys.

#130 Tbone

Tbone

Shrinkage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:02 PM

I think there's something wrong on the latest spreadsheet.  The fantasy points for wide receivers is way too high across the board.  Version 13app_G1

George : "I don't want hope. Hope is killing me. My dream is to become hopeless. When you're hopeless you don't care. And when you don't care, that indifference makes you attractive."

Jerry : "So, hopelessness is the key?"

George : "It's my only hope."

Koko 00

#131 rrobb

rrobb

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 04-August 04

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

I think there's something wrong on the latest spreadsheet.  The fantasy points for wide receivers is way too high across the board.  Version 13app_G1

Not seeing that at all. Have you accidently changed the scoring for PPR or receiving yards?

RR

#132 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,790 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

Year after year in my league, QBs dominate in scoring as they are usually the top 6-8 players. Yet every year VBD has RB's way ahead on salary. With 6pt per Passing TD it makes sense.

We have a $300 cap, and this year, AP $110 is double what Aaron Rodgers $52 is in salary, almost triple Drew Brees $40.

Same with DD. Is there a way to bring these closer to what they should be? 

Edited by Mr.Pack, 18 August 2013 - 12:31 PM.

There is nothing worse than not enjoying life.--prefontaine

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. - Vince Lombardi

#133 Tiger Fan

Tiger Fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,376 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:48 AM

I have a question about the ADP data in the VBD spreadsheet.....where is it pulling from?  When I look at the latest PPR ADP data on FBG, it's drastically different than what I'm seeing on the VBD spreadsheet.  Do we have an option to change?

#134 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,790 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

I don't think this forum is moderated anymore.

Ya, know a lot of drafts are starting now, no need to help out.

There is nothing worse than not enjoying life.--prefontaine

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. - Vince Lombardi

#135 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

I have a question about the ADP data in the VBD spreadsheet.....where is it pulling from?  When I look at the latest PPR ADP data on FBG, it's drastically different than what I'm seeing on the VBD spreadsheet.  Do we have an option to change?

ADP is not PPR, it's standard.  You can find it here but it can't be changed in the VBD.

Edited by GoBears84, 21 August 2013 - 06:26 PM.

#136 Tiger Fan

Tiger Fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,376 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

ADP is not PPR, it's standard.  You can find it here but it can't be changed in the VBD.

that really sucks

#137 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

that really sucks

The VBD sheets are a relic from another time.  They were incorporated into DD.  In DD you can use various ADP's or you can set your own.  You can import projections and notes from VBD sheets into DD and utilize them there.  You can then generate Cheetsheets from DD.  How can we help you get what you want from VBD through DD? 

#138 Tiger Fan

Tiger Fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,376 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

that really sucks

The VBD sheets are a relic from another time.  They were incorporated into DD.  In DD you can use various ADP's or you can set your own.  You can import projections and notes from VBD sheets into DD and utilize them there.  You can then generate Cheetsheets from DD.  How can we help you get what you want from VBD through DD? 

Thanks for answering..here's where I'm at:

I like to apply AVT to do positional projections, and then apply the FBG player rankings according to my scoring system.  This is easily accomplished using the VBD Sheets by simply adding a column on the cheatsheets with my points, then updating the cheatsheet when new projections come out.  Also, I like to operate off of one sheet of paper.

As far as I know, I can't accomplish this through the DD....but if I'm wrong, please let me know.

#139 poongaga

poongaga

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 27-September 04

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

Is there any way to put in return yards as a calculation?

#140 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

Why can't you take those points, copy them into the VBD and import those into DD? Or am
I missing something?

that really sucks

I like to apply AVT to do positional projections, and then apply the FBG player rankings according to my scoring system.  This is easily accomplished using the VBD Sheets by simply adding a column on the cheatsheets with my points, then updating the cheatsheet when new projections come out.  Also, I like to operate off of one sheet of paper.

As far as I know, I can't accomplish this through the DD....but if I'm wrong, please let me know.

#141 Tiger Fan

Tiger Fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,376 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

that really sucks

Why can't you take those points, copy them into the VBD and import those into DD? Or am
I missing something?

Here's what I do:

1.  Forecast the total points for QB01, QB02, QB03, etc for each position.  

2.  Set up the VBD spreadsheet according to my scoring system

3.  Replace the Pts column on the cheatsheet with my forecasted points.  I do a copy paste here, b/c these points will stay static per each positional ranking.  What I do want to change is the player rankings themselves....this is what I count on this spreadsheet for....so each time there is an update, it recalculates the rankings.

As far as I know, I can't simply bring my points into the VBD and import that into the DD, b/c the points aren't tied to a specific player name...they're tied to a positional ranking.

#142 LoveMuscle

LoveMuscle

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,861 posts
  • Joined 22-April 03

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

Is there an estimated release date for the 2014 version yet?

#143 Bird

Bird

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

I downloaded the 2014 version and have noticed an error.  If I change the WR projected yards to 1100 - 1200 or higher the spreadsheet calculates the fantasy points as a 4 digit number in the thousands

QUOTE (FantasyTrader @ Jun 3 2010, 09:42 AM)

In fantasy football, it's all some degree of wrong. But least wrong wins.

[/size]

#144 Bird

Bird

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:21 AM

I downloaded the 2014 version and have noticed an error.  If I change the WR projected yards to 1100 - 1200 or higher the spreadsheet calculates the fantasy points as a 4 digit number in the thousands

found another glitch in the sheet that was uploaded 06/07......TD totals do not calculate for EJ Manuel......his fantasy points stay the same whether he has 0 or 60 TD

[/size]

#145 sjslacker

sjslacker
  • Members
  • -6,935 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Slacking

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

I'm using the auction settings on the app but something seems off with the values.  When i add up the total drafted player pool it's way off the total dollar amount available by all teams.

10 team league

30 roster spots per team

$200 budget per team

$2000 total to spend by all teams

Top 300 players add up to only $1660

I tried changing the inputs but again something seems off.  Any ideas?

Believe me, I'm not defending message boards -- they can be evil places, especially in the wrong hands -- but some of them aren't that bad.

- Bill Simmons

#146 Bird

Bird

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 349 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

Is there a way to have the total fantasy points be a percent of the whole number?  If a player is projected to score 200 points then is there a way to adjust the formula so it reads 150 points instead on the spreadsheet.  Can we take the TP and multiply it by .75 to show 150 instead of 200 on the sheet without changing the projections?

[/size]

#147 bmwmonkey

bmwmonkey

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 22-August 14

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:02 AM

Having an issue with the current VBD.  When I go to update projections, it gives me this error:

Run-time error '53':

File not found:  urlmon

#148 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

Having an issue with the current VBD.  When I go to update projections, it gives me this error:

Run-time error '53':

File not found:  urlmon

Ensure you are logged into the Premium site.  If that doesn't work,just download the latest version.

#149 bmwmonkey

bmwmonkey

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 22-August 14

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

That doesn't make a difference.  Logged in, and same problems with the latest version as of right now.

#150 GOroute

GOroute

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,871 posts
  • Joined 14-July 04

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

On the input screen - i have a question about the flex calculations-

we start

2rb

3wr