What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Polamalu injures ankle in practice (1 Viewer)

Steel City

Footballguy
Per a report on a local news station, Polamalu injured an ankle in today's practice. They didn't have details, but said he was not limping badly, was not on crutches, and should be able to play. More details tomorrow at Cowher's press conference. No link yet.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/steele...081/detail.html

PITTSBURGH -- On Thursday evening, it was revealed that Steelers safety Troy Polamalu missed part of practice because of a sore ankle.

According to sources, he is still listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks.

Channel 4 Action Sports reporter Jon Burton said that Coach Bill Cowher said Polamalu "tweaked" his ankle.

Sources tell Burton that the Steelers safety was not limping and appears to be fine.

Stay tuned to Channel 4 Action News for more details as they become available.

Very interesting. Let's hope he doesn't miss any time ... takes away from the excitement of the game.By the way, Steel ... how many Super Bowls did Broadway Joe win? And how many did Greg Lloyd win?

Sorry, but there are no excuses in the NFL.Signed,Carson Palmer's kneeNick Harper cutting inside rather than outsideand Jake Plummer's flu symptoms

Sorry, but there are no excuses in the NFL.

Signed,

Carson Palmer's knee

Nick Harper cutting inside rather than outside

and Jake Plummer's flu symptoms
Big Ben still gets him if he cut outside . . . now, had his wife not cut him at all, that might be something. I liked how Plummer said he was fine after the game and that his cold wasnt a problem

Signed,

Carson Palmer's knee

And no true Steelers fan will take any consolation if the Steelers lose due to ANY injury, fluke play or unlucky bounce.

conspiracy theory:

Polamalu ankle = Cowher smoke screen.

Hasselbeck goes to test it early, SURPRISE! my ankle's fine. 6 the other way.

conspiracy theory:

Polamalu ankle = Cowher smoke screen.

Hasselbeck goes to test it early, SURPRISE! my ankle's fine. 6 the other way.
Polamalu was a noticable non-factor today. He wasn't nearly as animated as he usually is.

Signed,

Carson Palmer's knee

I'm still in the dark as to why Carson's knee injury is not a legitamate excuse as to why the Steelers were even blessed with a chance to win today. He is the focal point of our whole team.

Users who are viewing this thread