What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kevin Jones vs.. Thomas and Julius... (1 Viewer)

Kafka

Footballguy
In a high performance, ppr league, I'm ready to wager that Kevin Jones out-performs JJ and TJ. Having my own reasons, am not willing to go into details(as everyone has and will). A just question,yes? Apparently,no. Any thoughts? Seriously, now folks....

Last edited by a moderator:
In a high performance, ppr league, I'm ready to wager that Kevin Jones out-performs JJ and TJ. Having my own reasons, am not willing to go into details(as everyone has and will). A just question,yes? Apparently,no. Any thoughts? Seriously, now folks....
please post odds and Paypal account for those of us that would like to take your bet.not to make fun of your posts, but after your fist few here at FBG, what can we expect next:

Who will be better Greg Jones vs. Thomas Jones vs. Julius Jones vs. Walter Jones vs. Dahani Jones vs. Kenyatta Jones vs. Kevin Jones vs. Matt Jones?

Seriously, its great that there are several running backs with the last name Jones, but do we need a question about which one is better every week? Especially if you are not going to give any reasons, insights, grounds over which to debate or reason to debate?

And I know - I don't have to read the post if I don't want to. True. But come on.

In a high performance, ppr league, I'm ready to wager  that Kevin Jones out-performs JJ and TJ. Having my own reasons, am not willing to go into details(as everyone has and will). A just question,yes? Apparently,no. Any thoughts? Seriously, now folks....
please post odds and Paypal account for those of us that would like to take your bet.not to make fun of your posts, but after your fist few here at FBG, what can we expect next:

Who will be better Greg Jones vs. Thomas Jones vs. Julius Jones vs. Walter Jones vs. Dahani Jones vs. Kenyatta Jones vs. Kevin Jones vs. Matt Jones?

Seriously, its great that there are several running backs with the last name Jones, but do we need a question about which one is better every week? Especially if you are not going to give any reasons, insights, grounds over which to debate or reason to debate?

And I know - I don't have to read the post if I don't want to. True. But come on.
Julius ;)

In a high performance, ppr league, I'm ready to wager  that Kevin Jones out-performs JJ and TJ. Having my own reasons, am not willing to go into details(as everyone has and will). A just question,yes? Apparently,no. Any thoughts? Seriously, now folks....

Julius ;)
I was hoping you'd recommend Mrs. Jones. It was a joke. ..and no, you do not need to respond to a question every week which you obviously do not want to (or do you?) Thanks for responding anyhows. 3-6 Mafia out. BTW, Jesus, have you shown up as a RSO at any front doors, lately? White Russians and the "parlance of our times" OUT... and you sure did piss on my carpet...thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for responding anyhows. 3-6 Mafia out. BTW, Jesus, have you shown up as a RSO at any front doors, lately? White Russians and the "parlance of our times" OUT...
Are you calling from a walkie-talkie?Roger that, 10-4 over and out.

Julius ;)
I was hoping you'd recommend Mrs. Jones. It was a joke. ..and no, you do not need to respond to a question every week which you obviously do not want to (or do you?) Thanks for responding anyhows. 3-6 Mafia out. BTW, Jesus, have you shown up as a RSO at any front doors, lately? White Russians and the "parlance of our times" OUT... and you sure did piss on my carpet...thanks.
wtf? :confused:

you might be onto something here...as opposed to TJ and JJ, KJ seems to be the one guy that is a featured back..I don't see much competition in detroit..TJ has Benson to worry about, JJ has injuries , T.O., and MB3 to worry about..the 'Boys also released Larry Allen so that might hurt JJ's value a bit..

Martz will use KJ much like Steven Jackson, only he'll get more carries...

A ppr league would downgrade Julius. Benson is likely to take something away from Thomas. KJ is sure to be a good value this year. This isnt any type of longshot bet. In fact, I'd say odds very high that you are right.

Hmmmm...But only Dhani is a member of the Bowtie Revolution. So I vote for him.

Julius ;)
Please step away from Jim Rome for a minute and get some air.

:rolleyes: Did I just get out of a time machine that took me back to last off season?

Mods: Please move this to the FFA so those more experienced in the art of o\/\/nage can put this guy in his rightful place.

TIA

Mods: Please move this to the FFA so those more experienced in the art of o\/\/nage can put this guy in his rightful place.

TIA
"Those more experienced"...in the art of being a stool sample? the references were the Big Lebowski, relative to the initial responders avatar. FO.

Julius ;)
:confused:

Julius ;)
"Excuse me, Stewardress, but I speak jive." From the movie, Airplane, FoSho. Axe me if you had chicken or fish, you catch my gravy? PP on the 420 OUT.

:yes:

Pardon me if I hijack this thread and start a discussion on next year's performance expectations for Chad Johnson vs. Andre Johnson vs. Keyshawn Johnson vs. Bryant Johnson vs. Bethel Johnson vs. Kerry Johnson vs. Ron Johnson vs. Sly Johnson vs. Pat Johnson vs. Teddy Johnson.

Any thoughts?

OUT!

Thomas, Julius....................... Kevin in that order. Thomas >> Julius >>>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin. I would wager this anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread