10 replies to this topic

#1 Hands_on_the_Heisman

Hands_on_the_Heisman

The Gunslinger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 750 posts
  • Joined 19-April 03
  • Interests:Football, Girls, Baseball, Girls, Basketball, Girls...

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:45 AM

Trying to find the right auto-razor/shaver/trimmer to maintain that thin beard look/5 OClock shadow. Tired of shaving it all off every three or 4 days and then waiting for it to grow back.

Wondering if anybody has a shaver/trimmer they use and would reccommend for keeping that look on a daily basis.
"Of course I think I'm right. That is why I think that way. If I didn't think I was right, I would change to something else that I did think was right and, once again, I would be back to where I always thought I was right."

Clint is better than you.

#2 avoiding injuries

avoiding injuries

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,451 posts
  • Joined 15-August 05

Posted 09 April 2006 - 05:57 AM

Clippers. Most have a feature where you can adjust the gaurd with a side lever. This will give you any length desired.

#3 Brant

Brant

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,870 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:55 AM

Back in the late '80s, there was a shaver called the "Miami DeVice", which left stubble on your face like Don Johnson's look in Miami Vice.

I could not find one on Ebay for you. My guess is that they weren't designed for decades of use.
Hear that Bengal growlin' mean and angry
Here he comes a prowlin' lean and hungry
An offensive brute
Run, pass or boot
And defensively he's rough, tough
Cincinnati Bengals
That's the team we're going to cheer to victory
Touchdown Bengals get some points upon that board
And win a game for Cincinnati

#4 HERBERT THE HIPPO

HERBERT THE HIPPO

REAL Ultimate Power

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,197 posts
  • Joined 04-October 04
  • Interests:Hippos

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:58 AM

Trying to find the right auto-razor/shaver/trimmer to maintain that thin beard look/5 OClock shadow. Tired of shaving it all off every three or 4 days and then waiting for it to grow back.

Wondering if anybody has a shaver/trimmer they use and would reccommend for keeping that look on a daily basis.

Are you 12 years old?

#5 Synthesizer

Synthesizer

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,186 posts
  • Joined 24-March 04

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:59 AM

Here's a forum dedicated entirely to electric shavers.... http://jimelliott.suddenlaunch2.com/

#6 bentley

bentley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29,314 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Booze

iChicks

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:00 AM

I have the same problem, except that it takes 3 or 4 minutes for it to grow back.
A properly executed intervention places you at a huge disadvantage. You are caught off guard, heavily outnumbered and most likely badly hungover. An intervention is a sneak attack, a very personal Pearl Harbor. You think your life is careening happily along like a brilliantly out-of-control speed boat and suddenly Japanese zeros (piloted by your friends, no less) are shrieking out of the sky to drop thousand-pound guilt bombs on your happy little ship.

Nobody cares about your fantasy team.

#7 HERBERT THE HIPPO

HERBERT THE HIPPO

REAL Ultimate Power

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,197 posts
  • Joined 04-October 04

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:03 AM

I have the same problem, except that it takes 3 or 4 minutes for it to grow back.

:goodposting:

#8 KnowledgeReignsSupreme

KnowledgeReignsSupreme

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50,412 posts
  • Joined 24-November 04

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:43 AM

Clippers. Most have a feature where you can adjust the gaurd with a side lever. This will give you any length desired.

I agree, go with clippers.

Nazis and Pirates don't have anything to do with each other.

"same as day 2693."

A guy I'd like to have sex with.

#9 Stingdiddy

Stingdiddy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,442 posts
  • Joined 14-August 03
  • Interests:Fantasy Football, Golf, Poker, Softball, Pool, Beer, NFL Football, Painting

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:45 AM

Herbert is so cool, his beard grows back in a matter of seconds! :thumbup:
2007 FBG Subscriber Contest: 32nd Place

#10 HERBERT THE HIPPO

HERBERT THE HIPPO

REAL Ultimate Power

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,197 posts
  • Joined 04-October 04

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:47 AM

Herbert is so cool, his beard grows back in a matter of seconds! :thumbup:

:ptts:

#11 Wingnut

Wingnut

** Inactive **

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23,895 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:47 AM

I saw one at Wal Mart the other day that has a short guard specifically for that.

I think it's called the George Michael attachment

Edited by Wingnut, 09 April 2006 - 08:48 AM.

This forum sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users