What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] Overall Player Rankings (1 Viewer)

Who is the #6 player to have in a dynasty league?

• RB Cadillac Williams, TB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Ronnie Brown, MIA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It seems sensible to delay this until Ricky Williams' appeal is decided. The result, whichever way it goes, will have an effect on the overall vote.

To clarify, what I'd do is call them 6/7 for now and move on to the #8 vote, returning to the 5/6 runoff after Ricky's appeal results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Irony :thumbup:

Have two RBs from the same college, drafted in the same year, ever been consensus top 10 FF picks?

Have two RBs from the same college, drafted in the same year, ever been consensus top 10 FF picks?
Maybe White/Bush in a couple of years. I know not drafted in same year, but Thomas/Sanders probably fit the description.

I voted Brown although I hope I am wrong since I am a Buc fan. If I had a choice between the two I would probably select Brown as he did better last year with more limited time.

Sorry guys, I just got back from work. I'm going to leave this as a tie for now and run the vote for #8, possibly redoing this poll when Ricky's appeal results are in as suggested. If you think I should add anyone to the next poll, let me know right now.

Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, CJ, maybe Tiki.

And oh. Might as well give Bush #8 since he got 10 more votes than anyone else in the last poll.

Maybe White/Bush in a couple of years. I know not drafted in same year, but Thomas/Sanders probably fit the description.
If you played in the 70's, Franco Harris and Lydell Mitchell.Voted for Brown.

Fitzgerald, Steve Smith, CJ, maybe Tiki.

And oh. Might as well give Bush #8 since he got 10 more votes than anyone else in the last poll.
I'll add those guys. I'm going to hold off on giving Bush #8 because things could change with the top two votegetters gone. If he easily dominates the next poll, maybe I'll put another one up tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread