#1 Kai's Hero

Kai's Hero

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Joined 03-June 04

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:41 PM

I play in a 10- team auction league where we draft 24 players (16 offense, 2 defensive teams and 6 IDP). Our Salary cap is set at $300.00. All the sites that I have seen lists player values based on $100 or $200 salary caps.

Does anyone know of a website out there that allows you to customize their listings based on the roster size and salary cap for your league? Thanks for any help you can give.
2006 PNW Shootout Champion (Auction)
2007 PNW Shootout Champion (Auction)
2008 Generation Lost Champion (Serpentine)
2010 PNW Shootout Champion (Auction)
2011 PNW Shootout Champion (Auction)

#2 GoL

GoL

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 785 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:31 PM

I'm not a stat whiz but why not just multiply the values by 3 or 1.5 as needed?

#3 gebz306

gebz306

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 655 posts
  • Joined 05-April 04

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:58 PM

I have created a Spreadsheet.xls that adds players values up to $2400 b/c i play in a 12 team $200 cap league. I call the spreadsheet "Auction Make-A-Team" b/c you can copy and paste (NEVER CUT!!!) players with their values and bye weeks and plug them into the make-a-team tab and see how you can draft or what u think u can pull out of a draft. I have multiplyed these auction values by 1.25 to equal the $3000 total for your league. I cant really say where my auction values are from b/c they are an average from another site as a basis. I went in and tweaked them based on the latest news, my brothers thoughts, and how much they will go for in our draft....NY draft so some NY players may be a bit more, and guys like bush will be hot, ect...ect..... WE start 1qb, 2rb, 4wr, 1te, 1d, 1 k FYI
I have this spreadsheet on my desktop so if you would like me to email it to you, b/c i dont know another way, my email is

CraigGebhard@yahoo.com

Post your emails on this thread if anybody else would like to check it out
:hey:
Thanks
Craig G
"All week long I wonder Who I should start?..Hasselbeck vs St.Louis or Bledsoe vs Arizona.... yes I wonder all week long. This is the best part of my week. During business meetings I am trying to sell Office Max supplies, but what Im really thinking is BLedsoe or Hasselbeck, Hasselbeck or Bledsoe... And when Sunday finally comes around, I start the wrong one EVERY DAMN TIME!" - Friend

#4 bbuster

bbuster

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,296 posts
  • Joined 16-April 03
  • Interests:Football Football Football! Reading, Poker, computer and video games.

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:30 PM

VBD Excel app. :thumbup:

#5 Kai's Hero

Kai's Hero

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Joined 03-June 04

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:32 AM

I have created a Spreadsheet.xls that adds players values up to $2400 b/c i play in a 12 team $200 cap league. I call the spreadsheet "Auction Make-A-Team" b/c you can copy and paste (NEVER CUT!!!) players with their values and bye weeks and plug them into the make-a-team tab and see how you can draft or what u think u can pull out of a draft. I have multiplyed these auction values by 1.25 to equal the $3000 total for your league. I cant really say where my auction values are from b/c they are an average from another site as a basis. I went in and tweaked them based on the latest news, my brothers thoughts, and how much they will go for in our draft....NY draft so some NY players may be a bit more, and guys like bush will be hot, ect...ect..... WE start 1qb, 2rb, 4wr, 1te, 1d, 1 k FYII have this spreadsheet on my desktop so if you would like me to email it to you, b/c i dont know another way, my email is CraigGebhard@yahoo.comPost your emails on this thread if anybody else would like to check it out :hey: ThanksCraig G

oftenimitatedneverduplicated@msn.com - Thanks!!

#6 BigRed

BigRed

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 9,362 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:42 AM

I play in a 10- team auction league where we draft 24 players (16 offense, 2 defensive teams and 6 IDP). Our Salary cap is set at $300.00. All the sites that I have seen lists player values based on $100 or $200 salary caps. Does anyone know of a website out there that allows you to customize their listings based on the roster size and salary cap for your league? Thanks for any help you can give.

Actually given that you have the 6 IDPs which most auction values on sites don't consider part of their pricings, you should pretty much take the $200 rankings/values as yours, or just double the $100 ones (unless IDPs tend to fetch a lot less money, would't know). ie most I've seen are based on about a 16 man roster with 1 or 2 D/STs only.

Edited by BigRed, 10 August 2006 - 05:43 AM.

#7 Joe_

Joe_

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 03-December 05

Posted 10 August 2006 - 06:03 AM

GoL wins this thread. Total cap is completely arbitrary. It's all about % of cap used on a player.

#8 Kai's Hero

Kai's Hero

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Joined 03-June 04

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:34 AM

GoL wins this thread. Total cap is completely arbitrary. It's all about % of cap used on a player.

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the input. Any more thoughts ................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users