What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MIA-TB gamethread (1 Viewer)

Miami Offense- The line didn't give culpepper much time in his 5 step drops and they where flushing him out alot in the first series and a half. They went to a quick 3-step and they where alot more effective. Harrington has been spot-on with every throw so far. He has thrown some great balls. Miami wr have made some nice catches as well. False starts have limited the fins a bit as well. Ronnie ran well and gained about 4.1YPC, without any big holes, he moved the piles pretty well.

Tampa isn't playing galloway or caddie, so not alot to see here. Graham looked pretty good.

Not that this is super relevant, but interesting. Harrington targeted the tight ends about 6 times in 2 drives. Did he not have one in Detroit. It was like a tight end was a christmas present.

I dont think that you will see morris vulture goalline carries, but I think we will see Travis Minor as the 3rd down back 50% of the time.

Also, I am dinking the Gradkowski cool-ail. The kid look great. Very comfortable, made great reads and nice throws. The int was more of a result of the wr tipping the ball strainght up in the air than a bad throw.

How did Derek Hagan look in the game? Not much being said about him outside of Miami I guess because I haven't seen any info other than him almost locking up the #3WR job. His stats looked OK with 3 for 20. Any Miami :homer: have any info on this rookie?

How did Derek Hagan look in the game? Not much being said about him outside of Miami I guess because I haven't seen any info other than him almost locking up the #3WR job. His stats looked OK with 3 for 20. Any Miami :homer: have any info on this rookie?
He looked pretty good. Dropped one dificult ball he should have caught and ran a route about 2 yards further than he should have. Did a nice job getting off the line, which is ususally a challenge for rookies getting jammed at the line. I wouldnt be surprised to see him as the #3 wr. Booker looked solid in his limited reps.

Users who are viewing this thread