#1 ScottNorwood

ScottNorwood

Footballcutie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20,483 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:38 PM

Despite several "macho" roles I've always suspected Roy Scheider of being gay. Something about his face, and his way just set my gaydar off. Brandis of course was always about as effeminate as a boy could be. Him and the Who's the Boss kid could've been separated at birth. Is it a stretch to think that there could have been some kind of may-december romance on the set of Seaquest DSV?

Out of the blue Brandis committed suicide in 2003. I suspect that things may have gone sour between him and Roy. A love that dare not speak it's name.

RIP Sidekick
Whatcha got?

#2 Nipsey

Nipsey

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 29,130 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:46 PM

I live about 20 steps from the building the kid hung himself in. I'll pull out the Ouija board and get some answers for you.

#3 RoarinSonoran

RoarinSonoran

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23,806 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:16 PM

Roy took on a shark...TWICE, and jumped out of a helicopter before it got smashed by a train.

Yeah, he's gay. :rolleyes:
Go Devils!!!
Go Vikings!!!

Hey, hey, I wanna be AM a Rockstar!

#4 The Shizzle

The Shizzle

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,561 posts
  • Joined 07-January 06

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:19 PM

Despite several "macho" roles I've always suspected Roy Scheider of being gay. Something about his face, and his way just set my gaydar off. Brandis of course was always about as effeminate as a boy could be. Him and the Who's the Boss kid could've been separated at birth. Is it a stretch to think that there could have been some kind of may-december romance on the set of Seaquest DSV?Out of the blue Brandis committed suicide in 2003. I suspect that things may have gone sour between him and Roy. A love that dare not speak it's name.RIP Sidekick

Kirk Cameron is your avatar.......and your questionning Roy Schneider's sexuality?
"If you dig it, do it. If you really dig it, do it twice" -Jim Croce
"O-Qua Tangin Wann" -Riley Martin
"Who else see the Leprechaun? Say yeah!!!" -Homeboy in Alabama

#5 ScottNorwood

ScottNorwood

Footballcutie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20,483 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:24 PM

Despite several "macho" roles I've always suspected Roy Scheider of being gay. Something about his face, and his way just set my gaydar off. Brandis of course was always about as effeminate as a boy could be. Him and the Who's the Boss kid could've been separated at birth. Is it a stretch to think that there could have been some kind of may-december romance on the set of Seaquest DSV?

Out of the blue Brandis committed suicide in 2003. I suspect that things may have gone sour between him and Roy. A love that dare not speak it's name.

RIP Sidekick

Kirk Cameron is your avatar.......and your questionning Roy Schneider's sexuality?

Did the Jaws guy make a baby with Deuce Bigalow?
Whatcha got?

#6 [scooter]

[scooter]

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,447 posts
  • Joined 23-July 06

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:30 PM

RIP Sidekick

Did the Jaws guy make a baby with Deuce Bigalow?

Or perhaps the handyman on "One Day At A Time"?

#7 Encyclopedia Brown

Encyclopedia Brown

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,581 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:07 PM

Wasn't his girlfriend the younger sister on "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"?

#8 ScottNorwood

ScottNorwood

Footballcutie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20,483 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:08 PM

Wasn't his girlfriend the younger sister on "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"?

Really? I have trouble picturing Roy Scheider and her as a couple.
Whatcha got?

#9 PC Load Letter

PC Load Letter

Irregardless.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11,347 posts
  • Joined 09-November 04

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:11 PM

Wouldn't you kill yourself if you starred in this?

#10 NCCommish

NCCommish

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 72,402 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:18 PM

I live about 20 steps from the building the kid hung himself in. I'll pull out the Ouija board and get some answers for you.

Update?
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson

To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Woody Allen

#11 Nipsey

Nipsey

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 29,130 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:31 PM

Update?

I got kicked out of the building for being naked. :kicksrock:

#12 NCCommish

NCCommish

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 72,402 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:40 PM

Update?

That seems rude.
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson

Woody Allen

#13 Nipsey

Nipsey

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 29,130 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:43 PM

Update?

That seems rude.

Yeah, there weren't even any signs. No warning.

#14 NCCommish

NCCommish

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 72,402 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:47 PM

Update?

That seems rude.

Yeah, there weren't even any signs. No warning.

No signs? Then this is a traveshamockery.

Thomas Jefferson

Woody Allen

#15 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20,769 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:53 PM

I dont know but what was the deal with the dual role in that movie? Never saw it but was crossdressing a requirement?

During his lifetime he was romantically linked to Tatyana Ali, Heather McComb, Vinessa Shaw and Monica Keena. He accompanied actress Brittany Murphy to her high school prom.

Edited by Mario Kart, 30 November 2006 - 12:41 AM.

Vikram: Confidence. It's the fool of the wise man but the liquor of the fool.

#16 The Z Machine

The Z Machine

Freak-A-Zoid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28,408 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:????

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:13 AM

' date='Nov 30 2006, 03:30 AM' post='5982999']Or perhaps the handyman on "One Day At A Time"?

I played baseball with that guy's grandchildren.
BOYCOTT WORLD CUP 2022

#17 Bob_Magaw

Bob_Magaw

Footballguy

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 2,018 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:57 AM

not sure if any movie is that bad... but if i was steven seagal, i'd give myself a roundhouse kick to the back of my skull as a self-inflicted punishment for my acting chops...
"There is never any end. There are always new sounds to imagine; new feelings to get at. And always, there is the need to keep purifying these feelings and sounds so that we can really see what we've discovered in its pure state. So that we can see more and more clearly what we are. In that way, we can give to those who listen the essence, the best of what we are. But to do that at each stage, we have to keep on cleaning the mirror." - John Coltrane

Why subscribe to FBG

#18 popeye

popeye

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,323 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 30 November 2006 - 03:55 AM

not sure if any movie is that bad... but if i was steven seagal, i'd give myself a roundhouse kick to the back of my skull as a self-inflicted punishment for my acting chops...

Good info here. :yes:
RIP Test Forum

#19 Franknbeans

Franknbeans

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,224 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:cooking, percussing

Posted 30 November 2006 - 03:58 AM

Update?

Did you leave a present?

6 and it is not close.  Some of the broads are just a mess.  Looks like a fun group.   

@mgluteus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users