What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Features Release Schedule (1 Viewer)

David Dodds

Administrator
Clayton is running point on the last 5-10% of the magazine. That involves certifying all of the copy in the magazine. This has freed me up to work on site content.

Here is what we are planning to get accomplished by Friday (Note, I am not guaranteeing all of this will get done, but this is the plan I am working to). Sometimes our initial releases hit some snags. Worst case though is all of this material will be completed before Monday morning:

Today:

- Updated Projections (done)

- Create PK projections (done)

- Upload Herman PK projections (done)

- Update rankings (done)

- Input offense, PK and defense into VBD App

- Create ADP and ADP/IDP lists

- Create distribution curves for offense.

- Release Bloom Top 25 (1st of 4 Parts) to website

Thursday:

- Upload Wood, Smith, Henry, Tremblay projections for offense to website

- Upload Bloom, Norton projections for IDP to website

- Input IDP into VBD App

- Release VBD App to website

- Release ADP to website

- Release Top 200 Expert List to website

Friday:

- Release Draft Dominator to website

- Release Projections Dominator to website

Early next week:

- Release all player profiles to website

- Release complete team reports (PK, OL, IDP)

- Bug Fixing on Draft Dominator/VBD/etc

- Showcase sample pages for magazine and begin taking preorders for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there is a problem with KC's QB projections, you have Croyle with 2600 yards and 1 td, 1 int.

I think there is a problem with KC's QB projections, you have Croyle with 2600 yards and 1 td, 1 int.
Fixed Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Cleo Lemon and Trent Green numbers. Note we are projecting Green to start for Miami (but he still is on the Chiefs as of today).

David Dodds said:
Clayton is running point on the last 5-10% of the magazine. That involves certifying all of the copy in the magazine. This has freed me up to work on site content.Here is what we are planning to get accomplished by Friday (Note, I am not guaranteeing all of this will get done, but this is the plan I am working to). Sometimes our initial releases hit some snags. Worst case though is all of this material will be completed before Monday morning:Today:- Updated Projections (done)- Create PK projections (done)- Upload Herman PK projections (done)- Update rankings (done)- Input offense, PK and defense into VBD App- Create ADP and ADP/IDP lists- Create distribution curves for offense.- Release Bloom Top 25 (1st of 4 Parts) to websiteThursday:- Upload Wood, Smith, Henry, Tremblay projections for offense to website- Upload Bloom, Norton projections for IDP to website- Input IDP into VBD App- Release VBD App to website- Release ADP to website- Release Top 200 Expert List to websiteFriday:- Release Draft Dominator to website- Release Projections Dominator to websiteEarly next week:- Release all player profiles to website- Release complete team reports (PK, OL, IDP)- Bug Fixing on Draft Dominator/VBD/etc- Showcase sample pages for magazine and begin taking preorders for it.
God rested after 7 days, Dodds doesn't. :shrug:

I'm very happy to hear that they are releasing the DD software soon. I have a Dynasty draft coming up soon.. Thanks FBG staff..

In the future will there ever be a way to set up the DD software for Dynasty leagues.. rookie drafts, dynasty start-up drafts(1st year) etc.. I think this would be a great feature.. And I coould have used it this year :goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread